• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think of Asriel with Chara's SOUL being >>>>> 8-B baseline Human SOUL btw?
He's definitely significantly superior from what I recall but I'm not sure to what extent.

And out of curiosity, assuming that Sans law-hax somehow gets accepted, how would that impact a match? Like, against characters that aren't from turn-based RPGs?

And out of curiosity, assuming that Sans law-hax somehow gets accepted, how would that impact a match? Like, against characters that aren't from turn-based RPGs?
Basically is a bit like a Pokémon sleep status, where the one affected cannot do anything without resistance, or like Eternatus' passive power null..

We can just assume that turns are basically the time the characters take to perform actions (showcased while running from Undyne for example, where Frisk uses their turn to run away).
He's definitely significantly superior from what I recall but I'm not sure to what extent.
I use this as supportive evidence that Monster + Human SOUL >>> Singular Human SOUL, as a Human SOUL using a x7 multiplier surely ain't 2-B.

he's basically 682 if that's going to happen

yeah, but wouldn't that apply more to Chara, since it was them that actually broke the game rules, not sans? because that seems more to me like he knows how the game works, and just abuses that. instead of changing how the game works.
This is a pretty good way of putting it.

yeah, but wouldn't that apply more to Chara, since it was them that actually broke the game rules, not sans? because that seems more to me like he knows how the game works, and just abuses that. instead of changing how the game works.
Is Minor Law Hax as unlike the other characters he's able to abuse of said rule. Is not him manipulating the laws, but just abusing it.

Agree with Mid-Godly for Frisk, NEP for Chara, the Photoshop Flowey Tier revision and Text Manipulation.

Neutral on Sans’ Law Manipulation and the EE, Info and Data Manipulation arguments for Flowey.

sans ignores the iframes after you get hit

Is Minor Law Hax as unlike the other characters he's able to abuse of said rule. Is not him manipulating the laws, but just abusing it.
I believe that law manipulation is Undertale's thing, not sans', but it's pretty clear Chara broke the law that Sans abused from the world so she could get law negation

that's like playing a fighting game with someone and they press the pause button and say they'll be right back
Except that no Undertale character has ever used of the turn gimmick, only Sans.

This is a false equivalence, as in this case the fighting game characters do not use the pause button, but the player, but Sans is a character who uses that as a character in the game.
I believe that law manipulation is Undertale's thing, not sans', but it's pretty clear Chara broke the law that Sans abused from the world so she could get law negation
No, it's more Sans' weakness at it, given that he lost his control over the turn when he fell asleep, not that Chara just said "**** it I'll still attack", they had to specifically wait for Sans to fall asleep, otherwise they were stuck.

oh yeah, that. I forgot about that.
yes.
Except that no Undertale character has ever used of the turn gimmick, only Sans.

This is a false equivalence, as in this case the fighting game characters do not use the pause button, but the player, but Sans is a character who uses that as a character in the game.

No, it's more Sans' weakness at it, given that he lost his control over the turn when he fell asleep, not that Chara just said "**** it I'll still attack", they had to specifically wait for Sans to fall asleep, otherwise they were stuck.
Question when you die Asgore speaks to you right how does that work?

yeah, that makes sense. except he doesn't have a literal pause button

You're now exaggerating. It did not last for long, Sans only uses it as a last resort, and he loses control on it if he falls asleep. If Chara did figure it out, a good chunk of people can.
I feel like it's more that sans would have just killed chara instantly if he saw, so chara just waited until he fell asleep. especially since he would have dodged if he was awake. but that's just my assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back