• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot is because if Flowey didn't erase anything, then the intro changing is just Data hax, same with Info 2

Flowey definitely didn't rewrite the entire plot of the game, if he could, his plan with 7 Souls as Asriel would make no sense since he could just rewrite everything to get back to zero without resetting the timeline.

It makes no sense to desire for control over the timeline if you can rewrite it's plot at will. I definitely think it's just Undertale doing it's usual metafiction stuff.

Can we just add the law hax? Theres enough agreement towards it and Glassmans reason makes no sense anyway

Can we just add the law hax? Theres enough agreement towards it and Glassmans reason makes no sense anyway
No, there aren't enough votes, mainly because of what agrees to be a calculation member, which, as far as I know, doesn't have that much voting authority. And even if it did, it doesn't have enough votes.

Besides, I know that what is accepted are:

Low Godly Regeneration for Frisk, Asriel and Chara
Nature 1 Aspect 1 NEP for Chara
At least 8-B, likely far higher for Asriel with Chara's SOUL key
Unknown tier for Photoshop Flowey key
Text and Data Manipulation for Photoshop Flowey

And will affect the following profiles: Frisk, Asriel and Chara
You can try to make the thread for it later on lol.

@Maverick_Zero_X @Theglassman12 @Planck69 what y'all think
I'd like you to unlock these pages for the following applications.
Besides, I know that what is accepted are:

Low Godly Regeneration for Frisk, Asriel and Chara
Nature 1 Aspect 1 NEP for Chara
At least 8-B, likely far higher for Asriel with Chara's SOUL key
Unknown tier for Photoshop Flowey key
Text and Data Manipulation for Photoshop Flowey

And will affect the following profiles: Frisk, Asriel and Chara

You can try to make the thread for it later on lol.
Then continue the Law hax argument here please from pinging that staff please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back