• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling Staff not knowledgeable is quite the petty and arrogant move now lol. If they agree, I'll just put it, simple as that.

Besides, I'll stop arguing this, it's becoming quite toxic and circular now lol.

As I proved, it would be against the rules, and I will report the addition to higher ups if it goes through. It's a blatant breach of the guidelines.
Theres nothing report worthy here. Your best bet would be to make a downgrade CRT after this gets added if you want

Calling Staff not knowledgeable is quite the petty and arrogant move now lol. If they agree, I'll just put it, simple as that.
It's not a comment made out of malice.

The hax requires complete erasure, your post does not meet the requirements and they still agree, thus they're not knowledgeable on the hax, it's irresponsible to agree for it.

Idgaf about what you think, they agreed, then it goes through, not need to do such a fuss about it jfc.

Just don't make em Tier 1, that would nuke em from FC/OC lol
"Are people who care about FC/OC Undertale with us right now?"
5s423z.png

In fact, when Frisk resurrect themselves, his soul is only split in half, he is not erased in any way.

I don't see anything pointing out Mid-Godly regeneration here.
Did you even read the argument? The thing is given that Flowey can LOAD if both his body and SOUL are completely erased, Frisk, in case they are destroyed on such a level and cannot LOAD (like with Asriel), should be able to regen from that too, simple as that.

I have indeed read the OP's arguments for Mid-Godly and will place myself in the camp disagreeing that this is Mid-Godly. The argument exists, I do not feel it is as unhinged a suggestion as it could have been, but it is far from concrete enough for my liking. Disagree.

I have indeed read the OP's arguments for Mid-Godly and will place myself in the camp disagreeing that this is Mid-Godly. The argument exists, I do not feel it is as unhinged a suggestion as it could have been, but it is far from concrete enough for my liking. Disagree.
Wb Law Manip?

Did you even read the argument? The thing is given that Flowey can LOAD if both his body and SOUL are completely erased, Frisk, in case they are destroyed on such a level and cannot LOAD (like with Asriel), should be able to regen from that too, simple as that.
That's irrelevant, you can't prove that Flowey's body and consciousness are completely erased after death, and it wouldn't be Regeneration either, it would be Time Reversal, he goes back in time to a moment when he is not dead, as simple as that.

That's irrelevant, you can't prove that Flowey's body and consciousness are completely erased after death, and it wouldn't be Regeneration either, it would be Time Reversal, he goes back in time to a moment when he is not dead, as simple as that.
And guess what you genius? The argument is that in case they cannot LOAD, they just regenerate! And given that LOADing already covered Body + SOUL destruction, Regen should too, simple as that, Christ.

• Save and Load works like mid-godly
  • Frisk has shown ability to regenarate same rate as Save and Load without using them
  • Frisk has mid-godly

Is that what you mean @StrymULTRA

There's more evidence for Flowey having some weird type of hax for that then there is for Frisk.
One: That's a mfing game mechanic, dude.
Two: Frisk's soul isn't "completely erased", it's like breaking a vase, it's just shattered into a bunch of pieces.

What about Law manip? Gosh we need agreement on that
I think Sans is just using the Gameplay Mechanics on his favor, and even then it wasn't enough to actually avoid Chara attacking him, so I don't think this is Law Manipulation.

And if it was, it would be a really shitty one.

And guess what you genius? The argument is that in case they cannot LOAD, they just regenerate! And given that LOADing already covered Body + SOUL destruction, Regen should too, simple as that, Christ.
I said in the RVT that your behavior was not reportable. You are fighting very hard to prove me wrong. Tone it down.

There's more evidence for Flowey having some weird type of hax for that then there is for Frisk.
One: That's a mfing game mechanic, dude.
Two: Frisk's soul isn't "completely erased", it's like breaking a vase, it's just shattered into a bunch of pieces.
I said in case their SOUL gets completely destroyed, not that it was in the fight.

Plus, Flowey's DT is literally weaker than Frisk's.

Mr. Bambu, I would also like to inform, as in my report, that the minds of the subjects at hand are unreachable from any harm, and exist completely separate from body and soul, so they can regenerate or resurrect from that!

So truly, Mid Godly would be impossible!

I am entirely not sure that game mechanics are classified as laws of verse. Is there any evidence for this claim?

Mr. Bambu, I would also like to inform, as in my report, that the minds of the subjects at hand are unreachable from any harm, and exist completely separate from body and soul, so they can regenerate or resurrect from that!

So truly, Mid Godly would be impossible!
Lets give Strym some time to respond to all the comments before making new ones.

Are you really gonna mention Sans manipulating his turn and Asgore breaking the Mercy/Spare/Whatever button and equate it to the SAVE/LOAD mechanics?
I said in case their SOUL gets completely destroyed, not that it was in the fight.

Plus, Flowey's DT is literally weaker than Frisk's.
Gotta provide proof that their SOUL and body are getting completely destroyed, bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back