• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale Fan Dream Come True? Mid-Godly? Let me cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe souls are ever actually erased in Undertale. They just break into pieces. Which isn't total destruction, and thus can't be considered Mid-Godly, as far as I know.

Furthermore, I'm a bit iffy on the evidence for mind being contained in soul. I don't know how strict wiki standards are but I believe you require statements of consciousness or mind being an aspect of the soul for that to be accepted.

I'm unsure if just thinking and acting as a soul is enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe souls are ever actually erased in Undertale. They just break into pieces. Which isn't total destruction, and thus can't be considered Mid-Godly, as far as I know.
Read the thread I linked Phoenks. Its about Floweys LOAD not about soul shattering. Low-Godly is already accepted by the way I am only here to make it Mid-Godly with the Mind evidence
Furthermore, I'm a bit iffy on the evidence for mind being contained in soul. I don't know how strict wiki standards are but I believe you require statements of consciousness or mind being an aspect of the soul for that to be accepted.

I'm unsure if just thinking and acting as a soul is enough.
If they didnt have a mind how would they do any of these-? That would simply not work.

Read the thread I linked Phoenks. Its about Floweys LOAD not about soul shattering. Low-Godly is already accepted by the way I am only here to make it Mid-Godly with the Mind evidence
O.

Dang, wild that was accepted. Rip.

If they didnt have a mind how would they do any of these-? That would simply not work.
One could just have the ability to think and act as a soul, no?

I don't think this necessitates the existence of a mind aspect, unless it's further specified and elaborated on. Just that their soul can think for itself.

If I'm wrong, then damn, that'd upgrade quite a few people I know of to Mid-Godly.

But if this was rejected before I kind of doubt it.

One could just have the ability to think and act as a soul, no?
What? These bros have no body only soul and before it was accepted that they were mindless but obviously they are not as they are seen to have emotions and their own thinking

What? These bros have no body only soul and before it was accepted that they were mindless but obviously they are not as they are seen to have emotions and their own thinking
If it was accepted they were mindless then that would mean people agreed that they could just think and act as souls, which is kind of my point here.

I'll let someone more knowledgeable on the aspects stuff comment I guess.

If it was accepted they were mindless then that would mean people agreed that they could just think and act as souls, which is kind of my point here.
It was accepted they were mindless since we had no proof that if they had a consciousness or not but now we do.

Also, gonna have to disagree on Frisk being able to regenerate his soul from erasure at all btw.

Flowey never did that. He only regenerated a body while lacking a soul.

You are basically assuming that Frisk can regenerate a soul because Flowey could regenerate his body without a soul.

It doesn't make much sense to me.

Also, gonna have to disagree on Frisk being able to regenerate his soul from erasure at all btw.

Flowey never did that. He only regenerated a body while lacking a soul.

You are basically assuming that Frisk can regenerate a soul because Flowey could regenerate his body without a soul.

It doesn't make much sense to me.
Go to the other thread for this or make a downgrade thread please. (You should wait for Strym to be unbanned lol) I dont want to fill my CRT.

Do I really need to make a separate CRT talking about the mechanics of the regen when this thread is already talking about the mechanics of the Regen?

Do I really need to make a separate CRT talking about the mechanics of the regen when this thread is already talking about the mechanics of the Regen?
This is talking about how the aspects in Undertale work. It just happens to upgrade the Regeneration aswell.

Not sure about the stardands, but this seems to make sense to me.
Just to be sure, we do not we have a clear statement to support this Idea?
The Lost Souls are the best support I could find. They are literally souls who later show they are the monsters we all know
Quick question: is the theoretical mind of the soul ever shown to be destroyed?
Not sure what you mean but I dont think so. This CRT is only to make Soul = Soul + Mind which in response would automatically upgrade Low to Mid Godly

It turns out Asriel directly states he erased the memories of the Souls in the Pacifist Ending which is a direct confirmation on the Mind

It turns out Asriel directly states he erased the memories of the Souls in the Pacifist Ending which is a direct confirmation on the Mind
Memories =/= Mind. If their mind was destroyed completely, Frisk wouldn't have been able to restore it by just reminding them of their previous selves.

Yeah, sorry about that mate. Anyway, I'm down for agreeing with the fact that souls have minds.
This would also upgrade it to Mid-Godly though since the only reason it wasnt Mis-Godly was this reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back