• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale Fan Dream Come True? Mid-Godly? Let me cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Flowey part. Its a flower so it should even have a Mind but it gained a Mind because of DT
That's an assumption, how could DT grant his mind back if "the Mind aspect" is only in the SOUL? And how can humans choose to LOAD themselves back in time after dying if they can die by having their SOULs shattered away?

That's an assumption, how could DT grant his mind back if "the Mind aspect" is only in the SOUL?
So by your logic Flowey as a Flower had a mind-?

He didnt have a soul nor mind but after gaining DT he suddenly gained a Mind. Which is completely possible.
And how can humans choose to LOAD themselves back in time after dying if they can die by having their SOULs shattered away?
It can mean a lot of stuff. It may be done passively by their DT, It may be done because of their essence or concept being able to choose, it can be a lot of things.

That's an assumption
To be clear, this is like it's most pieces of media; You can have your soul have your "mind" & act as you, but that doesn't mean that's where your "mind" always is, it simply means that your "mind" can be in your soul. You don't have the necessary evidence to claim that SOULs always hold the mind, you overblow the meaning of the evidence you have.
So by your logic Flowey as a Flower had a mind-?

He didnt have a soul nor mind but after gaining DT he suddenly gained a Mind. Which is completely possible.
Explain what you mean by "Flowey as a Flower had a mind-?" because that doesn't make any sense, explain how you use my logic to get there.

Explain how it's "completely possible" w/o being a contradiction.
It can mean a lot of stuff. It may be done passively by their DT, It may be done because of their essence or concept being able to choose, it can be a lot of things.
You're running on wild, nonsensical speculation:
It may be done passively by their DT
Choosing by their own free will isn't something passive, it's something they actively do, which is the opposite. You just jump into saying that to fit what you want.
It may be done because of their essence or concept being able to choose
"being able to choose" is the quality of the mind, you have no reason to not call this their minds but call all the other "evidence" you use being the characters' minds.
it can be a lot of things.
No, you're making up excuses instead of going with the most logical take that takes the least amount of speculation.

You seem pretty angry after the incident so I doubt I can make you agree

Close this thread, thanks

You seem pretty angry after the incident so I doubt I can make you agree

Close this thread, thanks
I'm not angry. I explained things firmly and took some educated guesses that had reasons to be there. One can make me agree if they defend their points, but you not only not don't, you imply that it's not even possible to make me agree because I "seem pretty angry". You don't have any reason to say that, it's just the first thing you felt and it's completely petty. I know what "the incident" is but you have no reason to speculate that to relate to my comments here, it takes you 0 effort to do so & be wrong, whereas I would have done the same comments any day of the year.

Don't just act disinterested, do you acknowledge the mistakes I pointed out?

Don't just act disinterested, do you acknowledge the mistakes I pointed out?
What do you mean? After thinking about it more I believe its a pretty controversial thing and I dont have enough intrest to continue it

I meant the casual discredit to another w/o the reasons to back that up. Either way, that's something, I'm gonna close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back