• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He is right, his 2-A is not scaled to AP, durability or anything outside imaginary space. He still gets 2-A range.
Imaginary space is the sub skill of his VGA as he can use it both offense and defense i don't see how is it not 2-A?

Regarding the match;
  1. How many layers of BS exactly does each side have?
  2. When layers were being listed, were they all 3D, 4D or both? If it's both, it shouldn't be counted as layers at all
  3. Isn't Arceus negating anything and everything NLF? Powernull only negates what it had been shown to right?

Regarding the match;
Arceus’s bare minimum is above baseline for all of its hax
For stuff like Powernull, Mindhax and Sealing it is dozens of 4-D layers. Other hax have various numbers of layers.
  1. When layers were being listed, were they all 3D, 4D or both? If it's both, it shouldn't be counted as layers at all
All Arceus layers are 4-D (I specifically did not list a chain including 3-D stuff which by how the plates work would add layers regardless)
  1. Isn't Arceus negating anything and everything NLF? Powernull only negates what it had been shown to right?
Arceus null works on everything in Pokemon which means it nulls anything that isn’t higher D from the Powernull or Plot Manipulation (and stuff on the same level as plot hax). It’s null is the combination of a ton of other broken powernull abilties

Regarding the match;
Unquantifiable unless you be specific.

Arceus does not care about layers because resistances negation GG
  1. When layers were being listed, were they all 3D, 4D or both? If it's both, it shouldn't be counted as layers at all
Everything scales to his level of power ie. 4D.

Plus what Arceus has are resistance negation not really resistances. He just turns it to null
  1. Isn't Arceus negating anything and everything NLF? Powernull only negates what it had been shown to right?
Pokéverse has every hax on the wiki besides the very unachievable ones like TD(they have, I just don't want to wank), Plot hax (they have, I just don't want to wank). There's nothing on the wiki they don't have.

And even the most basic things have like 4 or 5 different usages of it

This is going on for far too long.

We start by Arceus reverting all Rimuru resistances into Weaknesses. So let's begin

1. Arceus traps his mind in a dream
2. Arceus creates copies of Rimuru to fight Rimuru, "believes" they're stronger and they stomp while he has a snack
3. Transmute him into a doll or something dumb like that
4. Seal him
5. Take his powers away. Upscaling massively above humans who he gave powers to who can seal Hoopa
6. Reverse his existence, negating his powers and reverting him into a kid and nuking out of existence. Try coming back from the time you didn't have the hax that gave you high Godly
7. Madness hax type 2 and 3.
8. Body Puppetry so Rimuru wouldn't even have a will of his own in the first place
9. Willpower manipulation
10. Death hax + petrification
11. Disease hax that kills instantly
Here are his wincon. There's more, but we can start from here

He also has this. He'd continue to break and rebreak Rimuru.

The enthusiasm Slime supporters have when they know Rimuru slams doesn't exist here

Where are the supporters🎅

You are still debating despite the fact you know that he is smurf 💀, Rimuru got no way to reach him. Close the thread

In Sonic case it does, I heard they are fastest mfs in fiction, it is layered somehow

In Sonic case it does, I heard they are fastest mfs in fiction, it is layered somehow
How is it bypassing the armor I'm wearing. This isn't making sense to me? Explain.

If it can't, then Trick Room law haxes the speed and Arceus speed blitzes if he enters the range 🎅

To be fair tho even when speed isn't equalized how can sonic scratch Arceus when Arceus has the AP advantage upscaling the CT and even Hyper sonic when Palkia and Dialga are capable of one shotting Sonic?
Even then Arceus has passives such as madness hax
It will be like shooting bullets on a tank

Wasn't there some point in this wiki where Arceus had high godly and immeasurable speed?

Unfortunately theres none. Getting past his plates to harm him is a very tall order on its own

Back