• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic Vs Darkrai( Sonic the hedgehog Vs Pokémon)

Ego

Rules:
Super Sonic is used
Speed is equal
2-B keys

Sonic:

Darkrai: 3

Last edited:
Yeah thats the problem for sonic cause usually darkrai starts with putting the opponent to sleep then killing them. If it affects Palkia and if you remember the sonic vs palkia thread this should be a stomp for darkrai

Yeah thats the problem for sonic cause usually darkrai starts with putting the opponent to sleep then killing them. If it affects Palkia and if you remember the sonic vs palkia thread this should be a stomp for darkrai
It only affected Palkia's avatar. The reason why Palkia VS Sonic was a stomp was because he can't deal with Palkia's true form

It was also because of the AP difference
Not exactly. AP was important but even more important was being able to affect True Palkia which Sonic lacks the range to do. Had Palkia only had the avatar and the true form didn't exist, higher AP wouldn't be an issue

Not exactly. AP was important but even more important was being able to affect True Palkia which Sonic lacks the range to do. Had Palkia only had the avatar and the true form didn't exist, higher AP wouldn't be an issue
AP was also the issue

Most of Sonics hax are only 3D from what I heard of and he doesn't even lead with them while Dialga and Palkia literally just flicks his head off easily due to AP

I'm not even Sure if Hyper sonic can still affect the creation trio when he affected The End

AP was also the issue

Most of Sonics hax are only 3D from what I heard of and he doesn't even lead with them while Dialga and Palkia literally just flicks his head off easily due to AP
No they don't. Invulnerability is a thing meaning they can't kill him with AP. Pakia stomps because Sonic can't affect their true forms and lacks the range for it

Darkrai is physically 3D anyways so it doesn't matter. Sonic with his hax can also affect the avatars of the CT, but nothing stops them from sending more of them.

No they don't. Invulnerability is a thing meaning they can't kill him with AP. Pakia stomps because Sonic can't affect their true forms and lacks the range for it

Darkrai is physically 3D anyways so it doesn't matter. Sonic with his hax can also affect the avatars of the CT, but nothing stops them from sending more of them.
The creation trio has invulnerability too and they can sure has hell hurt each other

And sonic doesn't lead with his best hax unless bloodlust meanwhile Darkrai be spamming sleep hax for days

And doesn't sonic have 2-B range too or the creation trio range is above baseline?

And doesn't sonic have 2-B range too or the creation trio range is above baseline?
Both are above baseline. Pokemon are just higher into 2-B than Sonic is iirc
The CT are literally the chonkest non-smurfs on the site (2-B), iirc every game sold is it's own multiversal structure and has it's own distortion world (which is accepted as equal in size to the physical multiverse) plus numerous other realms such as the Dream world, Ultra Space, Spirit world, etc.

I think the Sonic cosmology is the 2nd or 3rd biggest in 2-B tho.

It's kinda 50/50 if Darkrai uses thought or action based sleep hax and both have precog which cancels each other out I would imagine, it depends if Sonic realises how dangerous Darkrai is (via ESP, enhanced senses, analytical prediction, etc) and uses his thought based hax before getting trapped in never-ending nightmares.

The problem is Sonic needs to use very specific hax in order to win and some of best win-cons are action based (Transmutation and Ichikoro gauge) plus BFR is useless since Darkrai has much larger range not to mention Darkrai can just telepathically read Sonic's mind which increases the likelihood of a thought based sleep incap.

I'm assuming this is SBA? (meaning Sonic doesn't have his optional stuff) as things stand I feel like not only does Darkrai win (unless I'm missing some major context) I think Darkrai potentially stomps Super Sonic, which is a shame since this an epic MU that I myself I've always vibe with.

It's pretty amazing Sonic resists some crazy BS hax like Plot Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Conceptual Mind Manipulation, Law Manipulation, etc yet it's sleep that might do him in...

The CT are literally the chonkest non-smurfs on the site (2-B), iirc every game sold is it's own multiversal structure and has it's own distortion world (which is accepted as equal in size to the physical multiverse) plus numerous other realms such as the Dream world, Ultra Space, Spirit world, etc.

I think the Sonic cosmology is the 2nd or 3rd biggest in 2-B tho.
👍

It's kinda 50/50 if Darkrai uses thought or action based sleep hax and both have precog which cancels each other out I would imagine, it depends if Sonic realises how dangerous Darkrai is (via ESP, enhanced senses, analytical prediction, etc) and uses his thought based hax before getting trapped in never-ending nightmares.

The problem is Sonic needs to use very specific hax in order to win and some of best win-cons are action based (Transmutation and Ichikoro gauge) plus BFR is useless since Darkrai has much larger range not to mention Darkrai can just telepathically read Sonic's mind which increases the likelihood of a thought based sleep incap.

I'm assuming this is SBA? (meaning Sonic doesn't have his optional stuff) as things stand I feel like not only does Darkrai win (unless I'm missing some major context) I think Darkrai potentially stomps Super Sonic, which is a shame since this an epic MU that I myself I've always vibe with.

It's pretty amazing Sonic resists some crazy BS hax like Plot Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Conceptual Mind Manipulation, Law Manipulation, etc yet it's sleep that might do him in...
I heard that Sonic characters now have strange CM 1
I don't know how it works though 🤔

That's not how it works, at all. That doesn't give you invulnerability

How is it anything like the chaos emeralds??? Like seriously how?
I was talking about how they're still able to harm each other even though both of them are invulnerable. Kinda like with Super Forms against foes who have similar strengths to them.

That's not how it works, at all. That doesn't give you invulnerability

How is it anything like the chaos emeralds??? Like seriously how?
Invulnerability works like that in the Sonic verse though

Dialga and Palkia have similar strength and power to damage each other and Darkrai can trade blows with a bloodlust Palkia

Invulnerability works like that in the Sonic verse though
It literally doesn't. Invulnerability comes from the chaos emeralds, alongside the Super forms being repeatedly stated to be invulnerable, Just read the crt before commenting things like this
Dialga and Palkia have similar strength and power to damage each other
So what? It's still not invulnerability. Just regaular durability. You still didn't explained why they are invulnerable. I'm shocked I even need toexplain this

It literally doesn't. Invulnerability comes from the chaos emeralds, alongside the Super forms being repeatedly stated to be invulnerable, Just read the crt before commenting things like this

So what? It's still not invulnerability. Just regaular durability. You still didn't explained why they are invulnerable. I'm shocked I even need toexplain this
The super forms can damage other beings that uses the chaos emerald just like the end and sonic can still damage it while the moon could one shot sonic

I'm pretty sure you can still damage someone invulnerable as long as you're shown to do so just like Darkrai damaging both Dialga and Palkia
And even I don't know where the invulnerability came from I just see it in the profile

The super forms can damage other beings that uses the chaos emerald just like the end and sonic can still damage it while the moon could one shot sonic
That's because they have feats for damaging said entities with invulnerability

Back