• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hehe its an incon
I check arcues stuff
although arcues can negate stuff rimuru just uses transduality and nep1 to resist all and everything
Nep 1? You mean Type 9 large size Giratina that Rimuru cant even beat?
thrown
btw
arcues have conceptual manipulation type 1
rimuru resist conceptual manipulation type 1 .....
Arceus doesn't need it
arcues have dimensional erase
rimuru nep1 is resist it...
Arceus ignores resistances, so resistances are useless
it's kinda going on and on about this so incon I don't see how rimuru can attack arcues except using turn null is there anyway for arcues to resist turn null tho let me hear if not then it's rimuru
if there is a way for him to resist then tie
What does Turn Null do?

Look, you can't fight Arceus with resistance if the resistance exists within Pokémon. You need layered resistance to resistance negation.

Nep 1? You mean Type 9 large size Giratina that Rimuru cant even beat?

Arceus doesn't need it

Arceus ignores resistances, so resistances are useless

What does Turn Null do?

Look, you can't fight Arceus with resistance if the resistance exists within Pokémon. You need layered resistance to resistance negation.
alll of rimuru's resistances is layered bro

No you are wrong, layered resistance > baseline resistance negation, kinda NLF if you think resistance negation negates all layers of resistances.

Resistances negation doesn't care about 200 layered hax.

Arceus does have layered resistance to it, but it doesnt matter because he negates it anyway
you're getting something wrong
resistance to time manipulation and then negation to it
then having a resistance that resist your negation and so on
rimuru was accepted to recently have layered resistance even higher than higher of type 4 acausality lol

No you are wrong, layered resistance > baseline resistance negation, kinda NLF if you think resistance negation negates all layers of resistances.
That's what it has away been here

It's called negation for a reason, it igmores the resistances outright. So layers don't matter

No, mate, don't use it for NLF purposes. Layered resistance negation > layered resistance but layered resistance > baseline resistance negation.

No need to make it more NLF. It is like saying durability negation > durability 1-A lol

you're getting something wrong
resistance to time manipulation and then negation to it
then having a resistance that resist your negation and so on
rimuru was accepted to recently have layered resistance even higher than higher of type 4 acausality lol
It still doesn't matter

Arceus > Giratina.

Arceus created an Aca 4 realm just for a Pokémon

No, mate, don't use it for NLF purposes. Layered resistance negation > layered resistance but layered resistance > baseline resistance negation.

No need to make it more NLF. It is like saying durability negation > durability 1-A lol
How is this equivalent?

How can 4D durability negation work on 5D.

Negation hax doesn't care about multi layered

Physical attacks negation = Invulnerability > Conventional durability

Durability negation > Durability

Resistance negation does not care about the resistance, it doesn't factor it in its usage. >>>>>>layered resistances

BTW, who said Arceus negation is baseline?

Anything outside of their type resistance is always negation. He dunks on all of it

It still doesn't matter

Arceus > Giratina.

Arceus created an Aca 4 realm just for a Pokémon
doesn't mean anything
ultimate skill users are 4D acasual<higher level spiritual lifeforms<primitive magic<rimuru that's like 4 layers of resistance lmao

Foremost, both of them are 4D
Second of all, yes it does otherwise this is NLF
Third of all, irrelevant
Forth of all, yes but layered durability > baseline durablity negation
Fifth of all, it cares, IDK from where do you get NLF infos

Sixth of all, I have no clue who said it, I was correcting your info

How is this equivalent?

How can 4D durability negation work on 5D.

Negation hax doesn't care about multi layered

Physical attacks negation = Invulnerability > Conventional durability

Durability negation > Durability

Resistance negation does not care about the resistance, it doesn't factor it in its usage. >>>>>>layered resistances

BTW, who said Arceus negation is baseline?

Anything outside of their type resistance is always negation. He dunks on all of it
dude just said 2-A key now he's saying 5D

doesn't mean anything
ultimate skill users are 4D acasual<higher level spiritual lifeforms<primitive magic<rimuru that's like 4 layers of resistance lmao
But they're not Acausal are they?

It working on Acausality type 4 won't make it superior to conventional layers of it. Who lied to you?

Foremost, both of them are 4D
Second of all, yes it does otherwise this is NLF
It's not.
Third of all, irrelevant
Forth of all, yes but layered durability > baseline durablity negation
Bro. What the meaning of layered durability?
Fifth of all, it cares, IDK from where do you get NLF infos
It's something that has existed on the wiki since time started to spin🎅
Sixth of all, I have no clue who said it, I was correcting your info
Sure

But they're not Acausal are they?

It working on Acausality type 4 won't make it superior to conventional layers of it. Who lied to you?
what are you even reading?
I just said they are acausal themselves how you mis read it the opposite way?
wdym by conventional layers,okay now you're not making any sense 👨

seems this dude doesn't know how layered resistance work, I'll wait for knowledgeable people to talk till then dread take care

what are you even reading?
I just said they are acausal themselves how you mis read it the opposite way?
wdym by conventional layers,okay now you're not making any sense 👨
It worked on Acausality type 4 ≠ it will work on any causal being regardless of layers

So, you are saying, in your case it is 5 layers. Alright
of negation?
nah
giratina=dialga reading through their profiles
it's 4 by what I see
rimuru>turn null>primitive magic>higher tier spiritual lifeform>ultimate skill user>magic/unique skill/law manipulation

of negation?
nah
giratina=dialga reading through their profiles
it's 4 by what I see
rimuru>turn null>primitive magic>higher tier spiritual lifeform>ultimate skill user>magic/unique skill/law manipulation
Ahh?
Are they resistances to time stop?

I feel like you're just listing whatever you want

It cares, layered resistance > resistance negation.
It doesn't. Higher-dimensional resistances (> layered resistance to Resistance Negation > higher potentcy Resistance Negation > resistance to Resistance Negation )> Resistance Negation > layered resistances.

Clairvoyance of Arceus seeing over the space time continuum means he's seen the match happen already, multiple times
First thing,first which rimuru action did he see?
second thing nah...
he won't be able to see through rimuru's
he exist in only one universe
then there are other rimuru's as well..
so which rimuru did he see

It doesn't. Higher-dimensional resistances (> layered resistance to Resistance Negation > higher potentcy Resistance Negation > resistance to Resistance Negation )> Resistance Negation > layered resistances.
They wouldn't believe me🎅

It doesn't. Higher-dimensional resistances > (layered resistance to Resistance Negation > higher potentcy Resistance Negation > resistance to Resistance Negation >) Resistance Negation > layered resistances.
this is 2-A key and I didn't see higher dimensional existence for arcues....and like one of the thread rimuru scales higher than veldanava who had HDE
so meh...
like I said this isn't a low 1-C battle I repeat his 2-A key doesn't have higher dimensional existence

First thing,first which rimuru action did he see?
second thing nah...
he won't be able to see through rimuru's
he exist in only one universe
then there are other rimuru's as well..
so which rimuru did he see
There's infinite time and infinite space in Pokémon as well as countless to likely infinite universes

Arceus watches over the Pokémon cosmology, as mentioned in the anime, and can assist if need be.

He's seen the match happen yes. 🎅

Back