• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
Rimuru Vs saiki
*slime key is used and Veldora summoning is restricted
*Combat speed equalized
*All weapons and any other cheats allowed

Rimuru tempest

Saiki

Inconclusive

Last edited:
I will wait for Rimuru supporters to pull out some bullshit passive with CM 1 or smth and say he stomps lol

If this is the first key I guess it might be fair

I will wait for Rimuru supporters to pull out some bullshit passive with CM 1 or smth and say he stomps lol

If this is the first key I guess it might be fair
Yeah i said demon slime key is used
He only have CM2 in that key

Bro.

No.

I think that key has passives
CM2 is the only passive
With sleep manip, radiation manipulation, death manip, corrosion and confusion inducement
Uhmm
Okay... Might be actually not fair to open this
Can saiki do anything here tho?

CM2 is the only passive
With sleep manip, radiation manipulation, death manip, corrosion and confusion inducement
Uhmm
Okay... Might be actually not fair to open this
Can saiki do anything here tho?
Use the first key maybe? That seems more fair

Rimuru always starts by anylising and accesing his oponent, and with Great sage provind a stradegy how he can win (if it is possible) based on the anylise.
How long does it take?

Kusuo will passively learn Rimurus thoughs, ideas and everything he thought of, see the future instantly if there is any potential way he can die and then act accordingly

Wait what the hell? Saiki absolutely bodies Slime Rimuru what are we doing?

Saiki immediately reads his mind, sees the future, and then just writes the plot, reality warps, mind controls, or transmutes.

Wait what the hell? Saiki absolutely bodies Slime Rimuru what are we doing?

Saiki immediately reads his mind, sees the future, and then just writes the plot, reality warps, mind controls, or transmutes.
Oh.

I thought Rimuru would have something going on in this key

I don't know if Saiki can deal with that lol
hnlpwbd4tlzb1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back