• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest (WN) vs Girantina - Battle For The First Rank Strongest 2B Non-Smurf

I don’t think you understand what I’m saying, or what a NLF is. Rimuru’s Info Analysis, Power Mimicry, and Power Null also have layers. They just supersede Giratina’s (lack of resistance). You haven’t proven that he can even resist it, you’re just screaming NLF without any legitimate reason.

Giratina has no resistance, so his ability works.
Info Analysis is valid, but Power Null and Power Mimicry don't work like that by our current standards, as I've cited before, those powers require feats regarding interacting accordingly with the same sort of P&As in question, incuding their own layers and whatever as well for the sake of NLFs.

Power Null and Power Mimicry layers only matter when dealing with a resistance to those IF they have feats regarding the P&As in question to begin with, and even in the case PN and PM had the feats for each individual sort of P&A Giratina has including layers and so on, then they'd be useless here for starters as he'd have the same powers or better already (considering this is one of those cases where it's "permanent"), which isn't the case going by how this is brought up in the first place as said before.

Once again "Your wrong!" With 0 elaboration and only "Thats range!" Which... like bro that's the point, Rimuru has the same brand of 2-A range Palkia and Dialga have(baseline) so what's magically different here lol

Power Null and Power Mimicry don't work like that by our current standards, as I've cited before, those powers require feats regarding interacting accordingly with the same sort of P&As in question, incuding their own layers and whatever as well for the sake of NLFs.
Rimuru has done exactly that, so it isn’t a NLF. All of his abilities have greater potency than Giratina, which is the point I’ve been making.

I’m not sure if you think I’ve just been saying that he mimics all powers regardless of potency, but no, I’m not, and once more, there isn’t even a resistance on it.

Rimuru has done exactly that, so it isn’t a NLF. All of his abilities have greater potency than Giratina, which is the point I’ve been making.

I’m not sure if you think I’ve just been saying that he mimics all powers regardless of potency, but no, I’m not, and once more, there isn’t even a resistance on it.
I believe Bob's point is that each and every one of Giratina's powers needs proof of having been copied by Rimuru before, I think.

I believe Bob's point is that each and every one of Giratina's powers needs proof of having been copied by Rimuru before, I think.
Correct, which is why I'm saying that in the scenario there were indeed feats for those either way, it'd not really matter as then he'd already have them overall.

Once again "Your wrong!" With 0 elaboration and only "Thats range!" Which... like bro that's the point, Rimuru has the same brand of 2-A range Palkia and Dialga have(baseline) so what's magically different here lol
I gave you elaboration, Palkia and Dialga not being able to reach him doesn’t mean that Giratina is a whole another infinity away. Whether or not you actually want to respond to that is on you. His AP is baseline, and thus is his size.

Rimuru isn’t actually doing anything to him, he’s literally just looking at him. If he sees him, he can analyze him, entirely my point.

Correct, which is why I'm saying that in the scenario there were indeed feats for those either way, it'd not really matter as then he'd already have them overall.
And I’m saying Rimuru already has all of them, to a greater degree, therefore he can copy and nullify Giratina.

I gave you elaboration, Palkia and Dialga not being able to reach him doesn’t mean that Giratina is a whole another infinity away. Whether or not you actually want to respond to that is on you. His AP is baseline, and thus is his size.

Rimuru isn’t actually doing anything to him, he’s literally just looking at him. If he sees him, he can analyze him, entirely my point.

And I’m saying Rimuru already has all of them, to a greater degree, therefore he can copy and nullify Giratina.
Whether its a planklength or an infinity, Rimuru just lacks the range, he's bound in one infinity and can't get to the other no matter how close the infinities are. That's the point.

This is a boring incon, and the placement is decided on whether Giratina ***** everyone beneath it outside of just survivability.

Whether its a planklength or an infinity, Rimuru just lacks the range, he's bound in one infinity and can't get to the other no matter how close the infinities are. That's the point.

This is a boring incon, and the placement is decided on whether Giratina ***** everyone beneath it outside of just survivability.
He doesn’t to move, he doesn’t even need range. All he’s doing is just looking at him, lmao. That’s how his power works. He only needs to see Giratina. Unless you’re saying they start infinitely apart from each other.

He doesn’t to move, he doesn’t even need range. All he’s doing is just looking at him, lmao. That’s how his power works. He only needs to see Giratina. Unless you’re saying they start infinitely apart from each other.
I mean that's kind of how the Distortion World functions, it's outside normal reality
Rimuru recreated the entire multiverse, which would include anti-matter.
Put that hax on his profile then lol

We usually don't list indirect stuff if it's not used directly, namely regarding including antimatter out of recreating a universe, per the Creation standards:

In case of creation of large and varied objects, such as planets, galaxies and universes, one should just list creation as ability without listing separate abilities for each created object. For example, while creation of a galaxy likely includes creation of black holes, Black Hole Creation should not be listed separately. An exception to that would be if the object in question is of particular relevance to the characters fighting style, i.e. if the character for instance launches black holes at his opponents.

So are we assuming movie Giratina is the same character-wise as game Giratina? Cause in the movie, Giratina has shown to be kinda impatient and has dragged opponents (Dialga) to the distortion world to attack them there directly instead of make ranged attacks from an outside world. I'd assume Giratina would try the same trick with Rimuru, especially if nothing else works.
Once Rimuru is in the distortion world (dragged by Giratina) he should be able to analyze it. My next question would be is does he have the range to destroy the whole distortion space with his attack once he is inside of it?

Dialga, the same Dialga Giratina is well within it's rights to hate? Damn thing was willing to murk a teenager in the past for God's sake, why would it drag someone who 100% stomps it's avatars into the Distortion world when it doesn't know them?

Also dragged Shaymin and a few others including said teenager in so it can use his powers to break it's prison (which I found wierd since Giratina is stronger and holds more power over his dimension but I digress). Giratina hasn't shown a reserve against keeping people out of the dimension and is also impatient. May want to do it cause he sees it as his only chance to do actual damage.

Although even if he doesn't do that. He will need to use a portal to go to his dimension (unless he just lets his avatar die which is probably likely). Which Rimuru may be able to analyze and replicate (maybe, not sure the extent of his analysis abilities).

Last edited:
Also dragged Shaymin and a few others including said teenager in so it can use his powers to break it's prison (which I found wierd since Giratina is stronger and holds more power over his dimension but I digress). Giratina hasn't shown a reserve against keeping people out of the dimension and is also impatient. May want to do it cause he sees it as his only chance to do actual damage.

Although even if he doesn't do that. He will need to use a portal to go to his dimension. Which Rimuru may be able to analyze and replicate (maybe, not sure the extent of his analysis abilities).
He didn't try to kill that teenager. I'm talking about Legends: Arceus.

And yeah that time was getting out of the seal, so it has 0 reason to actually pull Rimuru in after he CURBSTOMPS said avatar used

Also, Rimuru would need proof of being able to replicate above baseline 2-A range portals lol

so it has 0 reason to actually pull Rimuru in after he CURBSTOMPS said avatar used
The reason for pulling would be the stomping of the avatar. Assuming the true form is way stronger than the avatar used, Giratina may try to attack Rimuru in home turf where his true form can land a close ranged attack that is stronger than any of the attacks from his avatar. If true form Giratina doesn't have any attacks that are stronger than the avatar attacks then I'd agree with Incon, same if the only stronger attacks true form has are ranged attacks. But would Giratina not try any close ranged attacks on Rimuru that can only be done within the Distortion world?

Then again, I reread the profile and saw Giratina has cosmic awareness and enhanced senses so maybe not.

I'd agree with Incon
As I said before, Rimuru's Multiversal+ range is only valid in Imaginary Space, so Rimuru can't win unless Girantina makes a major mistake like entering Rimuru's territory where he can have infinite clones with the same abilities as him. (We are sure that Giratina would not do such a thing.)
EoS Rimuru has a multi-layered and high-level resistance against the BFR. (Rimuru resisting Chrono Saltation > Beelzebub > Predator / Zero Subspace )
Also, Rimuru is resisting the BFR.
I don't think there is anything more to discuss here.

Last edited:
are you sure rimuru has the range to resist BFR that big
I don't completely understand what you mean, but I can make such a comment about BFR.

1) Will Girantina's BFR work on NEP 1 Aspect Type 2 ? (Giratina is nothingness/nonexistence concept but Rimuru is the nothingness that precedes type 1 concepts.)

2) Is there an accepted scaling that Giratina's BFR has more layers than Rimuru's Resistance ? (Rimuru can resist being sent to another subspace, dimension, universe, end of space-time. Layers of resistance can be reviewed but at least as I said.)

Last edited:
Is BFR resisted like merely traveling back or...? That's relevant, "layered" BFR resistances as a whole are weird as BFR is merely a travel ability than hax per-say.

Is BFR resisted like merely traveling back or...? That's relevant, "layered" BFR resistances as a whole are weird as BFR is merely a travel ability than hax per-say.
No, I'm not talking about teleporting, portals, dimensional travel, warp etc. These don't imply resistance to BFR. It just helps you get rid of BFR.

Resistance to BFR means resistance to being dragged/transported etc. from one place to another place.

Last edited:
The thing about TF Giratina is that it doesn't really, ya know, fight?
As I said before, Rimuru's Multiversal+ range is only valid in Imaginary Space, so Rimuru can't win unless Girantina makes a major mistake like entering Rimuru's territory where he can have infinite clones with the same abilities as him. (We are sure that Giratina would not do such a thing.)
Fair enough, honestly kinda surprised the creation trio isn't already 2-A all things considered. Agree with incon but just think the fight ending by Giratina just taking random pot shots at Rimuru is kinda lame and anticlimatic. Eh oh well, stuff was already added

Back