• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest (WN) vs Girantina - Battle For The First Rank Strongest 2B Non-Smurf

Rimuru seems to be resisting everything Girantina can do.

Rimuru would probably first analyze the part of Girantina that was on the battlefield and then try to find a way to win against Girantina with Ciel thought Acceleration (Multiple 10 Million). If Rimuru has any chance of winning, he will surely find it.

Girantina's Large Size Type 9 is too big for Rimuru but I think Rimuru still has a chance to win via incap.

Rimuru's Turn Null is Type 1 Conceptual Nothingness Energy. Girantina does not resist Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 but Rimuru cannot completely destroy Girantina due to his range and Girantina can continue to enter the battlefield.

Rimuru can use his thought-based 4D Layered Time Stop working on 4D Layered Acausality Type 4 to win here. (Primitive Magic > Ultimate Skill > Unique Skill)

If Girantina is unable to attack Rimuru at all due to Time Stop and Rimuru continues to destroy Girantina with a Turn Null, Can Rimuru win?

Last edited:
If I remember correctly Rimuru has some weird shit that makes him nigh-untouchable to most people within same dimension of power.
He has a lot of things, he has every abilitie in the verse and he resists almost all of them. But passive plot manipulation and ranged characters with too many hax layers can easily win against Rimuru.

Rimuru can use his thought-based 4D Layered Time Stop working on 4D Layered Acausality Type 4 to win here. (Primitive Magic > Ultimate Skill > Unique Skill)

If Girantina is unable to attack Rimuru at all due to Time Stop and Rimuru continues to destroy Girantina with a Turn Null, Can Rimuru win?
We don't give Giratina BDE or NEP type 5
I am about to bust a vein
Either way that may work, Giratina's avatars have also shown the ability to break out of time-based abilities such as Dialga trapping it in a time loop.
This also has the issue of the fact that Giratina can simply just have its avatars act from within the distortion world which is outside of Rimuru's range.

How good is Rimuru's NPI? Giratina's avatars are ghosts.

Anyways, Giratina leads with BFR, which is notable here as it's way beyond Rimuru's range to do much about.

Killing an avatar is barely a factor when Giratina can just make more avatars, even sneakily reappering somewhere as a shadow as the page notes.

How good is Rimuru's NPI? Giratina's avatars are ghosts.
Rimuru can interact with almost any abstraction on the Wiki, such as Mind, Soul, Law, İnformation Type 2, Concept Type 1,3, NEP 1 Aspect 2,4.

Rimuru has no problem interacting with Girantina.
Anyways, Giratina leads with BFR, which is notable here as it's way beyond Rimuru's range to do much about.
EoS Rimuru has a multi-layered and high-level resistance against the BFR. (Rimuru resisting Chrono Saltation > Beelzebub > Predator / Zero Subspace )
Killing an avatar is barely a factor when Giratina can just make more avatars, even sneakily reappering somewhere as a shadow as the page notes.
I guess this battle an incon. Because Girantina can still move freely in the Reverse World and can attack even if it doesn't work on Rimuru.

Eh, Giratina has a different set of NEP type 1 aspects, so I don't think the NPI would be compatible.

Thing is that Pokémon's cosmology is far bigger, so being able to travel "far" wouldn't be sufficient.

Basically every single game sold is canonically it's own world, which leads to there being tens/hundreds of millions of worlds, except each of these worlds contains their own collection of an infinite number of parallel universes/timelines.

This is the infinite space and infinite time of the Pokémon world, and outside all this is the Distortion World, it's equal and opposite. With Girtaina's true form being this Distortion World.

So Giratina wins long term overall.

Power Mimicry is limited to the P&As it has actually shown to copy previously for the sake of NLFs

Rimuru sees an infinite-small amount of Giratina, realizes he has nowhere NEAR the range he needs to even touch Giratina, and they have a nice tea party.

And that's assuming Rimuru CAN analyze something that much bigger then him.

Eh, Giratina has a different set of NEP type 1 aspects, so I don't think the NPI would be compatible.

Thing is that Pokémon's cosmology is far bigger, so being able to travel "far" wouldn't be sufficient.

Basically every single game sold is canonically it's own world, which leads to there being tens/hundreds of millions of worlds, except each of these worlds contains their own collection of an infinite number of parallel universes/timelines.

This is the infinite space and infinite time of the Pokémon world, and outside all this is the Distortion World, it's equal and opposite. With Girtaina's true form being this Distortion World.

So Giratina wins long term overall.
In Tensura, Soul, Mind, even Laws are made up of İnformation Type 2, so Aspect Type 1 doesn't matter.
Also, Girantina is still not resisting Cm 1 and İnformation Type 2.

Information Manipulation (Type 2; Information is the Fundamental aspect of Tensura and All the things such as Mind, Soul and Abstract things like Skills are made up of it)[2][3][4],

How can Giratina win when they have no wincon? Rimuru resists everything Giratina can Do. Only He won't be able to win against Girantina just because he doesn't have range.

Rimuru sees an infinite-small amount of Giratina, realizes he has nowhere NEAR the range he needs to even touch Giratina, and they have a nice tea party.

And that's assuming Rimuru CAN analyze something that much bigger then him.
It doesn’t matter, size isn’t a factor. Rimuru can already perceive an infinite space.

Power Mimicry is limited to the P&As it has actually shown to copy previously for the sake of NLFs
Rimuru can even copy 4D, Layered, Abstract abilities. He is literally copies every abilities of a man with all the abilities in the series.

Doesn’t matter. There’s no resistance on the profile, it can’t be a NLF.
Uh...

It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can copy anything used against them; even if they can copy the functions of the ability, they may not be able to copy its full destructive power.

As much we nowadays limit even Reactive Evolution to P&As that already exist in the verse at absolute most, it'd be an stretch to claim that any ability within the same dimensional level can be copied when there's no feats for each individual one at the same scale of range and layers.

In Tensura, Soul, Mind, even Laws are made up of İnformation Type 2, so Aspect Type 1 doesn't matter.
Also, Girantina is still not resisting Cm 1 and İnformation Type 2.

Information Manipulation (Type 2; Information is the Fundamental aspect of Tensura and All the things such as Mind, Soul and Abstract things like Skills are made up of it)[2][3][4],
Okay, this is valid

It seems DaReaper replied to everything else.

What about the infinite space on top of that? And then the one on top of that? Welcome to Pokémon Cosmology.
Doesn’t matter, again. Giratina isn’t all of that.

This range is only valid in Imaginary Space.
Unless Girantina leaves the Reverse World, Rimuru's range is only 2B
Rimuru’s range is 2-A with Azathoth.

As much we nowadays limit even Reactive Evolution to P&As that already exist in the verse at absolute most, it'd be an stretch to claim that any ability within the same dimensional level can be copied when there's no feats for each individual one at the same scale of range and layers.
Once again, none of this matters. Giratina has no power Rimuru doesn’t, and he has no resistance. He gets copied, unless you show me contrary.

Doesn’t matter, again. Giratina isn’t all of that.

Rimuru’s range is 2-A with Azathoth.

Once again, none of this matters. Giratina has no power Rimuru doesn’t, and he has no resistance. He gets copied, unless you show me contrary.
So it doesn't matter that Rimuru literally can't win? Cause like, if you disagree with it revise current Pokémon Cosmology lol

From the FAQ, by the way:

In spite of what our intuitions may tell us, destroying or fully affecting multiple infinite-sized multiverses is in fact not better than doing the same to a single infinite multiverse, and thus, not above the "baseline" for 2-A

He’s ultimately just baseline. 2-A x 2-A x 2-A, no matter how many 2-A’s you have, you aren’t any bigger.

From the FAQ, by the way:

He’s ultimately just baseline. 2-A x 2-A x 2-A, no matter how many 2-A’s you have, you aren’t any bigger.
Hey guess what, this is accounted for! Like literally, Giratina has that stacking shit with feats due to fuckery from Palkia and Dialga

If that was the case then Power Mimicry would be useless here as he'd have the same powers or better already, which isn't the case going by how this is brought up in the first place.

Cool. That doesn’t make them anymore than baseline. Argue with Ultima, if you disagree, since him, and the FAQ agree.
Oh if ONLY this wasn't what was currently accepted for Pokémon cosmology! Oof that would be terrible...

Also, you only gave what Bob noted on the matter, not the extra fluff given by the bullshit of Palkia and Dialga not being able to **** with the Distortion World... despite the fact they're the 2-As representing realspace.

Because he isn’t just mimicking you, he nullifies it, and proceeds to use it better.
That's just even more of a NLF as you're implying that his Power Null also has displayed the capability to also work on all the same sorts of powers Giratina has including layers and whatever.

Power Null is also subject to this kind of NLF, as much we don't assume someone that can negate Mid regen can suddendly negate concepts and whatever.

Also this literally doesn't matter since Giratina's true form isn't 2-A for this match since its the one being used. You'd have to use Avatar Giratina for this to count, and admittedly, that's exactly what should be done because in technicality it's the stronger key.

Also this literally doesn't matter since Giratina's true form isn't 2-A for this match since its the one being used. You'd have to use Avatar Giratina for this to count, and admittedly, that's exactly what should be done because in technicality it's the stronger key.
Girantina True Form is already at least 2B.

Oh if ONLY this wasn't what was currently accepted for Pokémon cosmology! Oof that would be terrible...

Also, you only gave what Bob noted on the matter, not the extra fluff given by the bullshit of Palkia and Dialga not being able to **** with the Distortion World... despite the fact they're the 2-As representing realspace.
Then the cosmology isn’t actually accurate, then, by FAQ, and the mods. I don’t have to revise it, Pokemon supporters do.

Not being able to mess with it doesn’t mean it’s another infinity away, lol. It just means it’s further away.

That's just even more of a NLF as you're implying that his Power Null also has displayed the capability to also work on all the same sorts of powers Giratina has including layers and whatever.

Power Null is also subject to this kind of NLF, as much we don't assume someone that can negate Mid regen can suddendly negate concepts and whatever.
I don’t think you understand what I’m saying, or what a NLF is. Rimuru’s Info Analysis, Power Mimicry, and Power Null also have layers. They just supersede Giratina’s (lack of resistance). You haven’t proven that he can even resist it, you’re just screaming NLF without any legitimate reason.

Giratina has no resistance, so his ability works.

Girantina True Form is already at least 2B.
If it was infinite 100% it'd be 2-A flat. You're using the true form as such it's countless universes and gets ******.
Then the cosmology isn’t actually accurate, then, by FAQ, and the mods. I don’t have to revise it, Pokemon supporters do.

Not being able to mess with it doesn’t mean it’s another infinity away, lol. It just means it’s further away.
If you're unwilling then don't complain when you're beaten over the head with it

Which is enough for Rimuru to not be able to do shit lol

If you're unwilling then don't complain when you're beaten over the head with it

Which is enough for Rimuru to not be able to do shit lol
I’m not complaining, I’m telling you that you’re wrong. The FAQ and Ultima agree with me, so I’m not really on the backfoot here.

Fact of the the matter is, Giratina is only baseline. Dispute Ultima or the FAQ, I’m not responding to anything further on this.

Milly: that's not stacked 2-A Ultima and FaQ are against it!

Me: yeah but evidence it aint baseline

Milly: you're wrong!

LOOOOOOL

Back