• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sniper670

He/Him

Rimuru Tempest(Web Novel) vs Arceus(Avatar)

• 2-A Keys
  • Access to everything
  • Both in character
  • Speed Equalized
  • Win by Incap or death

Rimuru Tempest:

Arceus

Inconclusive
wallpapersden-com-that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime-hd-rimuru-tempest-cute-2363x1890.jpg

86319985-p0-master1200.jpg

This is a Versus thread not a Fun & Games thread. Please keep any posts relevant to the debate itself.

They're fragments of it so, he has them all. Unless the plot demands he seperates them
🗿

I am unsure, but I assume Rimuru already resists most of it, if not, all of it. Unless there are smurf abilities.

Also, Rimuru's 2-A is not a key, but the ability to control a Multiversal+ sized dimension. It does not affect his attack potency, durability, or his range outside of Imaginary Space.

I am unsure, but I assume Rimuru already resists most of it, if not, all of it. Unless there are smurf abilities.
No smurf.

Arceus resists most of his hax as well. And has his Invulnerability to shut down any physical attacks, and can negate spiritual, psychic, magical and elemental based powers, so Rimuru needs something to get past Arceus Plates first.

Welp, since both of them are TD type 1 (I can say Rimuru one is stronger since it covers strong hax as well) and both has no smurf hax. Speed is equalised or?
If yes, his omnipresence won't matter. Mhmmmm

Does he resist BFRs?

Arceus doesn't have Transduality nor omnipresence

Arceus doesn't have resistances to much

What he has is negation of hax, and yes, that includes bfr

And which hax? Because rimuru has plenty tbh
Power null, soul hax, mind hax, bfr, fate hax, time, space, law, bruh.... If you're trying to harm just forget it because 99% of the time he can negate it.

Any hax in the verse gets passively negated, which is 2/3rds of wiki hax🎅

Lol, wtf. At best this is incon because two sides negate and resist most of the shit.

But I am concerned with AP of Arceus, since Rimuru only has 2-B AP/durability

Also, Rimuru's 2-A is not a key, but the ability to control a Multiversal+ sized dimension. It does not affect his attack potency, durability, or his range outside of Imaginary Space.
thanks for the information
but the truth is that being 2-A doesn't mean you can win him
I don't see how arcues is wining he got all the good stuff with only his low 1-C key

Good

Can you tell me what Rimuru starts with?
Well idk
but layered time stop seems good
even greater time stop by multiplying the effect of a time stop that stops all things including the movement of light and all
although this sounds dumb abit...
Well let me check arcues tier 2-A key for more remark

Well idk
but layered time stop seems good
even greater time stop by multiplying the effect of a time stop that stops all things including the movement of light and all
although this sounds dumb abit...
Well let me check arcues tier 2-A key for more remark
Layered time stop is meaningless

Negation >> Resistances

Rimuru has resistances

Arceus had negation

Not the same

And yes, time stop won't affect him as well

Layered time stop is meaningless

Negation >> Resistances

Rimuru has resistances

Arceus had negation

Not the same

And yes, time stop won't affect him as well
Hehe its an incon
I check arcues stuff
although arcues can negate stuff rimuru just uses transduality and nep1 to resist all and everything thrown
btw
arcues have conceptual manipulation type 1
rimuru resist conceptual manipulation type 1 .....
arcues have dimensional erase
rimuru nep1 is resist it...
it's kinda going on and on about this so incon I don't see how rimuru can attack arcues except using turn null is there anyway for arcues to resist turn null tho let me hear if not then it's rimuru
if there is a way for him to resist then tie

Back