• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
this is 2-A key and I didn't see higher dimensional existence for arcues....and like one of the thread rimuru scales higher than veldanava who had HDE
HDE isn't special. The CT are also HDE🎅
so meh...
like I said this isn't a low 1-C battle I repeat his 2-A key doesn't have higher dimensional existence
He doesn't need it to nuke Rimuru. I'm only playing around with the time stop for now🎅

There's infinite time and infinite space in Pokémon as well as countless to likely infinite universes

Arceus watches over the Pokémon cosmology, as mentioned in the anime, and can assist if need be.

He's seen the match happen yes. 🎅
again rimuru exist in one universe even if you watch over time and space.....

It doesn't. Higher-dimensional resistances (> layered resistance to Resistance Negation > higher potentcy Resistance Negation > resistance to Resistance Negation )> Resistance Negation > layered resistances.
Who talked... about higher dimensional? Both are 4D tho, if Arceus is smurf, then the match should not exist…

So you are implying that resistance negation that only showed in the series to be baseline, able to negate infinite layered resistance? Because this sounds NLF rn.

You should've said Arceus has passive precognition via upscaling from Alakazam or having Passive madness type 3
I know Arceus has many hax but I was dealing with the time stop stuff that's why I didn't bring those up.

Who talked... about higher dimensional? Both are 4D tho, if Arceus is smurf, then the match should not exist…

So you are implying that resistance negation that only showed in the series to be baseline, able to negate infinite layered resistance? Because this sounds NLF rn.
No one talked about higher-dimensions. So sorry that I decided to add a little bit more information to my description of how resistances function then was required.

Do you consider Durability Negation a no-limit fallacy, because Resistance Negation works under the same principles. Resistance Negtaion is like Durbaility Negation, in that unless their is higher-dimensions or resistance to the negation, then it is just going bypass right through regardless of how strong the defence (durability/resistance) is.

And those higher-dimension and resistances to the negation are the key, their is indeed a limit to what it can do.

Also, Arceus is a smurf. Type 9 Immortality on it's Low 1-C self.

I know Arceus has many hax but I was dealing with the time stop stuff that's why I didn't bring those up.
Pretty sure time stop will be useless when Arceus has layered time stop itself and has the ability to null time stop via Dialga

No one talked about higher-dimensions. So sorry that I decided to add a little bit more information to my description of how resistances function then was required.

Do you consider Durability Negation a no-limit fallacy, because Resistance Negation works under the same principles. Resistance Negtaion is like Durbaility Negation, in that unless their is higher-dimensions or resistance to the negation, then it is just going bypass right through regardless of how strong the defence (durability/resistance) is.

And those higher-dimension and resistances to the negation are the key, their is indeed a limit to what it can do.

He said incap is allowed
Which means type 9 is kinda useless here

Pretty sure time stop will be useless when Arceus has layered time stop itself and has the ability to null time stop via Dialga
True.

Outside Time Stop, Rimuru don't seem to have much saving grace here but we'll see

I thought you meant Arceus. But apologies for rush response. ❤️ 😭
Do you consider Durability Negation a no-limit fallacy, because Resistance Negation works under the same principles.
Resistance Negtaion is like Durbaility Negation, in that unless their is higher-dimensions or resistance to the negation, then it is just going bypass right through regardless of how strong the defence (durability/resistance) is.
Not really, one is based/relied on tiers (Durability negation on 2-A level < Durability negation on low 1-C level) while resistance negation is based on layers (excluding higher dimensional resistance negation because higher D is always > lower D).

So, you are impying infinite layers of resistance (layered resistance) are no way to deal against a resistance negation that only showed to work on 2 layers? This sounds NLF right now.

Yes, I admit using this instance (durability negation) was wrong in the first place.
I thought we don't include this. If then, Rimuru has no way to deal to this.

@Dread are you saying you didn't read the resistance negation page?
Resistance Negation is the ability to remove an opponent's ability to resist certain effects, allowing the user to then affect them with those abilities. In extreme cases, this ability can even override apparent immunity.
So the "layers of resistances " are already meaningless from the start.

This is out of topic but I need to know...

How does the creation trio NPI works?
No idea. The CT are still shrouded in mystery.

If they appear, then they're fighting amongst each other. No character development at all

ok on Rimurus stuff
NEP, Transduality type 1, etc all get bypassed, Arceus can easily hit through all of it
Rimurus Acasuality type 4 is not as layered as what Arceus can effect
All of Arceus stuff is super layered in terms of sealing for an example Arceus>Giratinas True Form>Giratina>Cyrus’s Red Chain>The Origin Ball>Dialga/Palkia>OG red Chain>A ton of other much weaker seals
Mindhax is something like Arceus>A tiny fragment of his power>Hoopa Unbounds Mindhax>Shadow Hoopas Mindhax>The Entire CT>Giratinas Resistence>Cyrus Red Chain>Dialga and Palkia Resistence>Entire Lake Trio>Enraged Dialga/Palkia Resistence>Shena Mindhax> Dialga/Palkia Resistence>2 Lake Trio Members>1 Lake Trio Member>Literally the rest of mindhax in the verse
Arceus’s Resistence Negation is also layered (around 2-3 layers beyond baseline). Also the baseline Nulls immunities in verse

anyways this is probably a stomp as Arceus has easy ways to incap (simply BFR beyond 2-A, seal, Mindhax) and Rimuru can’t do anything past his Null
This is out of topic but I need to know...

How does the creation trio NPI works?
simply lets them hit the opponent like normal NPI.
For what it effects (Abstract stuff, Spatial, Elemental, Spiritual, Nonexistence, Incorporeal, etc) is all basic Pokemon NPI then CT can hit type 1 concepts on top of that as well as a few other things

ok on Rimurus stuff
NEP, Transduality type 1, etc all get bypassed, Arceus can easily hit through all of it
Rimurus Acasuality type 4 is not as layered as what Arceus can effect
All of Arceus stuff is super layered in terms of sealing for an example Arceus>Giratinas True Form>Giratina>Cyrus’s Red Chain>The Origin Ball>Dialga/Palkia>OG red Chain>A ton of other much weaker seals
Mindhax is something like Arceus>A tiny fragment of his power>Hoopa Unbounds Mindhax>Shadow Hoopas Mindhax>The Entire CT>Giratinas Resistence>Cyrus Red Chain>Dialga and Palkia Resistence>Entire Lake Trio>Enraged Dialga/Palkia Resistence>Shena Mindhax> Dialga/Palkia Resistence>2 Lake Trio Members>1 Lake Trio Member>Literally the rest of mindhax in the verse
Arceus’s Resistence Negation is also layered (around 2-3 layers beyond baseline). Also the baseline Nulls immunities in verse

anyways this is probably a stomp as Arceus has easy ways to incap (simply BFR beyond 2-A, seal, Mindhax) and Rimuru can’t do anything past his Null

simply lets them hit the opponent like normal NPI.
For what it effects (Abstract stuff, Spatial, Elemental, Spiritual, Nonexistence, Incorporeal, etc) is all basic Pokemon NPI then CT can hit type 1 concepts on top of that as well as a few other things
Sums it up nicely

I think it's easier to say this is an Inconclusive match than rambling on about this much further. Not for the reasons above, but because the reasons above are leading to more questions than answers. Then again, this is a wiki that legit thinks a mech with an officially-recorded linear size (STTGL) is 11-D sizewise, so wouldn't surprise me if people here are having a hard time figuring out whether a slime and a god-llama can beat each other or not.

Back