• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Good.

To copy Arceus powers, you'd need to get past his plates, which is passively negating any hax that comes close to affect it

As well as having its own layers of resistances to mimicry. In verse, it's "immune" to all forms of mimicry.

So what is Rimuru going to do🎅

Kinda NLF honestly
It's not. That's how it's always been. Precisely why it's always thrown away somewhere on Earth. It's nothing more than a stone

If anyone in Pokémon can pick up and just use God's power people would be erasing and remaking universes by now.
🎅

Copy the plates and make it her defense
Arceus body parts have never worked for anybody. Especially not someone who isn't a Pokémon 🎅

"Specially not Pokemon", ah yes, because we are not doing a crossover match rn 💀
Because things other than Pokémon exist in Pokémon?.
1. It already negates hax that tries to affect it.
2. It has layers of resistances to mimicry as well🎅

I don't know shit about rimuru, but i do know Arceus is a literal God who created everything in the universe, surely he has to win this

How many?
Let's see.
Arceus > Eternatus> Silvally > Good as gold> Basic Pokémon ability to ignore the copy protection of Porygon > Porygon

It's directly linked to Pokémon and only that. You cannot use it if you're not Arceus as they're his body parts. 🎅

This is going on for far too long.

We start by Arceus reverting all Rimuru resistances into Weaknesses. So let's begin

1. Arceus traps his mind in a dream
2. Arceus creates copies of Rimuru to fight Rimuru, "believes" they're stronger and they stomp while he has a snack
3. Transmute him into a doll or something dumb like that
4. Seal him
5. Take his powers away. Upscaling massively above humans who he gave powers to who can seal Hoopa
6. Reverse his existence, negating his powers and reverting him into a kid and nuking out of existence. Try coming back from the time you didn't have the hax that gave you high Godly
7. Madness hax type 2 and 3.
8. Body Puppetry so Rimuru wouldn't even have a will of his own in the first place
9. Willpower manipulation
10. Death hax + petrification
11. Disease hax that kills instantly

This is going on for far too long.

We start by Arceus reverting all Rimuru resistances into Weaknesses. So let's begin

1. Arceus traps his mind in a dream
2. Arceus creates copies of Rimuru to fight Rimuru, "believes" they're stronger and they stomp while he has a snack
3. Transmute him into a doll or something dumb like that
4. Seal him
5. Take his powers away. Upscaling massively above humans who he gave powers to who can seal Hoopa
6. Reverse his existence, negating his powers and reverting him into a kid and nuking out of existence. Try coming back from the time you didn't have the hax that gave you high Godly
7. Madness hax type 2 and 3.
8. Body Puppetry so Rimuru wouldn't even have a will of his own in the first place
9. Willpower manipulation
10. Death hax + petrification
11. Disease hax that kills instantly

this is why I probably think we should just ban Arceus from matches. He so unmatchable I don’t think it’s just worth it to make a match with him anymore.

I realized that after making about 3 matches with him.

Welp. Guess I made him too strong.

It's either he stomps massively or Yiu stomp massively, no in between

I seriously think that a staff discussion needs to be created just for Arceus as he’s just that unmatchAble, and I’m actually starting to get sick of the llama being used

I seriously think that a staff discussion needs to be created just for Arceus as he’s just that unmatchAble, and I’m actually starting to get sick of the llama being used
I don't think that's necessary. But yeah, it's no fun using him. I'm going to give up making matches now

I don't think that's necessary. But yeah, it's no fun using him. I'm going to give up making matches now
Yeah cause I was all like for this match

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Yeah Arceus is completely unmatchable (as in the three possible outcomes when fighting literally any other character on the wiki are Arceus stomps, Arceus gets stomped or Incon because neither can kill the other which is very rare on its own)

I have no clue what are yall talking but you forget that his AP is 2-A and Rimuru durability is 2-B, idk see how this will go well. Rimuru can't even reach low 1-C immortality to begin with.

Yeah Arceus is completely unmatchable (as in the three possible outcomes when fighting literally any other character on the wiki are Arceus stomps, Arceus gets stomped or Incon because neither can kill the other which is very rare on its own)
I don't remember the last time Arceus was stomped

Probably only against Anos before

We haven't seen Buddha Arceus with 1000 arms yet and they're already suffering to beat him in base🎅

Meh.

I think my work on Arceus is done for now.

I may or may not work on the CT profiles

He is right, his 2-A is not scaled to AP, durability or anything outside imaginary space. He still gets 2-A range.

Back