• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate aliens Downgrade to 7A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, before getting to the upgrade of OS Ben to 7A, I first need to get this done. So right now every High-5A scales to Ultimate Humungousaur tanking an attack from Ascalo however:

1) Ascalon is stated to be able to destroy entire planets when MISUSED, however Sir George does not misuse it's power against Ben and is likely holding back since Ben is a human like him.

2) It would be an outlier since here (17:35) are (17:10, Michael was getting stronger but for 7A Humungousaur and Diamondhead tanking his attacks and then him supposedly being on the level of High-5A Ultimate Humungousaur a few seconds later seems like a bit too much of a stretch) several (also it doesn't really make sense for Aggregor to absorb 5 7A aliens and becoming High-5A with their energy) instances of supposedly High-5A's being comparable to 7A's.

I agree with this.

1. George even says that he simply wants to be left alone and the fight between them was ridiculously casual. There is no reason to scale them when Ultimates have no other feat on this level. Even base Way Big (who only has 5-A feats) no diffs the Ultimates in the Omnitrix and it takes his Ultimate to fight Diagon for a short time.

2. Funnily enough I was watching these scenes last month and thought this was weird as hell myself. There is also the Albedo vs Humungosaur army fight where he gets overpowered (twice) and beaten by 12 ft base versions (not even the max size 60 ft ones).

Tl;dr: The only alien who should scale to Ascalon's High 5-A is Ultimate Way Big. Near every showing of an Ultimate has an anti feat of the base versions being slightly comparable.

@AnonymousBlank indeed, the only thing which might work in the favor of the ultimates being 5A (not high-5A) is Anodite form Gwen who IIRC is stated to be the strongest being in the universe firing a warning shot at 12:07 and Ultimate Echo Echo hurting her at 16:52 (he should just have durability negation tho) and tanking her breaking free at 17:07. But right after that she states she's gonna destroy them, indicating she's gonna use a full power attack only after this. And tanking attacks from Way Big who also didn't intend to kill them.

I had a problem with this myself when I was going through the pages. The justification only holds up for when it is misused and he clearly never misused it.

Thank you. It seems like this has been accepted then.

So Way Big and Gwen Tennyso should be 5A scaling from this, Gwen because she is stated to be the strongest being in their dimension by Dago even tho Matt Wayne doesn't think it's true but we're gonna ignore that cause it feels too much like his own opinion. Dagon might not know about Way Big at that point but Way Big is comparable to mutated To'kustars who are probably comparable to regular To'kustars who Dagon should know about I suppose (we've never actually seen a regular To'kustar on the show).

Ultimate Humungousaur

Ultimate Echo Echo

Ultimate Cannonbolt

Ultimate Kevi

Ultimate Aggregor

High-5A stats should be changed to 7A

Edit: Atomix, Vilgax (Malgax), Malware and Albedo their High-5A keys should be 5A as well.

Okay. Are the rest of you fine with these suggestions?

Unsure what to do with Eatle, Diago, Sir George (looking at Ben 10 wiki his name should be changed to Dagon), Diagonax and Ultimate Alien Vilgax because they might not have the excuse of George holding back with them (the bad guys on the list, George would have needed to use 5A power I assume to cut out Dagon's heart unless he wasn't as strong 900 years ago) and Ben was also able to reflect Diagonax's fireballs with Ascalon. As well as the fusions and future aliens because I know there is some contest against them scaling to Future Way Big.

@MrLuk sorry my bad Atomix should indeed be 5A but Atomic-X scaling should be discussed on the other thread.

Now onto the fun part: I have no idea why anyone but Way Big scales to class Z lifting strenght, we might be able to get something from the episode "Too Hot to Handle" to scale Ultimate Humungousaur to but it would need to be calced first. [1] [2] [3] after emperor Milleous finds out that Ben is still alive to the end of the episode there is no statement that he was gonna use the Conquest Ray to end him, in fact the opposite is stated where he says that he still has a Conquest Ray after Way Big blew up his ship, so unless the pink ray is stated to be the Conquest Ray in the episode before this or in the first part of this episode then goodbye to Massively FTL Way Big, Ult Humungousaur, etc. There is a statement by Derrick J. Wyatt however that Way Big is faster in ultimate alien due to a glitch in the Ultimatrix (referencing the moment he speedblitzed that giant trash monster) but the link is removed on Ben 10 wiki, I have seen the statement before the link got removed tho and it is indeed weird that he got a sudden boost in speed then. So FTL, (possibly) faster with Ultimatrix glitch for Way Big?

Should Sir George's rating also be changed to something like whatever tier he scales to normally and High 5-A with Ascalon's full power?

@AKM makes sense but Sir George's normal is quite difficult to determine because he should be able to hurt Dagon who is above Ultimate Way Big. If he uses that same power against Vilgax tho that would mean Eatle is 5A which sounds really outlierish to me. I would really appreciate it if any of the other Ben 10 guys would be willing to watch all episodes with George, Dagon and Vilgax (as Dagon's servant) in them (or if they know it by heart) and determine his normal AP since I myself will be busy revising Ben 10 in other areas and watching Generator Rex which is in high need of a revision.

Well he should only be able to hurt Diagon while using Ascalon to its full potential tho.

AKM sama said:
Well he should only be able to hurt Diagon while using Ascalon to its full potential tho.
Hmm Ben was able to repel blasts from Vilgax with Dagon's power without doing anything special tho and there is no reason for George to not use it at it's full power against Vilgax (with a little bit of Dagon's power) which would then scale to Eatle.

Ayewale said:
What's the different between 'using to it's full potential' and 'misuing it'?
Well nothing, but the thing is I'm not even sure Ascalon can be used at it's full power without accidentially blowing up the planet (similar to the Omnitrix self-destruct and the Chrono-navigator destroying all of existence when misused) and thus being misused, might just be that George has a better control over it than the other dude who blew up the Incursean homeworld but for that we'd need to watch the episode. There is also the thing with Dagon originally being a Dragon it seems who was probably weaker than his current form and IIRC George matched him back then.

When Ascalon was being "misused," didn't the user just unleash a powerful attack with no precision?

@Firestorm I think so, Blank is gonna rewatch the episodes to make sure.

@Ant well I think everyone agrees on the ultimates downgrade to 7A, the problem are those that scale to Sir George and Dagon (like Vilgax) + fusions and future aliens. I might make a separate CRT for downgrading Way Big which would get rid of a lot of inconsistencies but we'd still need to address some stuff here. However I think the keys of everyone who's name starts with Ultimate (except Way Big) can be changed to 7A, I am however busy with other revisions so would appreciate it if someone else does that.

Yes, so higher with Sonic Doom, which makes him one of the strongest 7A's on the site when it comes to AP or we give him durability negation since Negative Ultimate Echo Echo used that attack on Shocksquatch and he was not affected as much, so probably Ultimate Kevin's ears that gave up on him instead of his entire body.

Well, I am unfortunately not of much help here.

Kevin only scales for beating Ultimate Aggregor who scales to Ultimate Aliens. Brating Ultimate Kevin is no longer 5-A if we downgrade Ultimates.

It seems like all of the calculations in the blog were accepted, with the exception of the first Echo Echo one.

Yeah don't worry I know about that, I plan to revise everyone to tier 6 cause top tier regulars are almost equal to certain ultimates. But I want to hold off on that for now. (Mainly cause I'm probably gonna recalc Vilgax and Ultimate Swampfire tanking the explosion of the Chimerian Hammer).

Yeah that's the thing I have a problem with, Malware got turned into a statue by the core exploding and then started to regen from that, yet we call that proof for 5A...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back