• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Aliens Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISCLAMER: Althought this CRT seems very big, its actually very simple
Humungousaur Upgrades
Attack Potency and Striking Strength:
Humungousaur can harmed Malware tired form, also he even destroys a hands of Malware tired form, who can survived an destruction of the Moon, which can be calced to Large Planetary

Durability:
Should be his Durability equal to his Attack Potency, so Large Planetary

Speed:
Massively FTL+
Reaction speed(Can dodging tachyon cannon, who he speed is at least 138,853,393,036.33 times faster than light)

(but what proves that this cannon is Tachyon?)
Here it Max mentioned that this weapon is the Tachyon Cannon.
In this scene 0:49, Malware he absorbed Tachyon Cannon, you can see that it is literally identical to the cannon that Malware used against Humungousaur

Lifting Strength:
Class P (Comparable to Rax harm him and can stop his Smack Hands, who stopped the Space Elevator)

Ulti Humungousaur Upgrade
He 10 times more strong than base Humungousaur, who he scale to Large Planetary [430 Yottatons]. meaning he 10×430= 4300 Yottatons or 4.3 Ronnatons - Large Planetary+. He Fought on par with Sir George with Ascalon, who can destroys Incurseans homeworld, which can be calced to Dwarf Star. This would get his AP and Striking Strength to At least Large Planetary+, likely Dwarf Star

Chromastone Upgrade

comparable to Sugilite who channeled the power of three stars. was stated to be able to absorb Rigel. This would get Chromastone possibly up to Large Star

Echo Echo Upgrade
He defeated Trombipulor ultimate size and even him great damage (You can see that Trombipulor is in pain from Echo Echo's screams), and Trombipulor ultimate size he AP and Durability up to Dwarf Star
[2:25]

This would get Echo Echo up to Dwarf Star

Feedback pre awakening speed Update
Massively FTL+ combat and reaction speed (He can reacted to tachyon cannon)

Chromastone with Sword of Alien X DNA

Alien X DNA sword can cut through Extra-Dimensional armor, he is also able to counter Annihilarrgh's Big Bang. This would get Chromastone with Sword of Alien X DNA up to 2-A, likely 1-B.

Upchuck Upgrade

the sub Energy which upchuck eat has been stated to be 20 times stronger than Sun. Meaning Sun is 136.066 Quettatons, so 20×136.066= 2,721.32 Quettatons - Large Star, this would get his AP up to Large Star (Since He eat sub Energy)

Clockwork Upgrade

Chronosapien was capable of destroying infinite universes and timelines, and Clockwork was able to reshape an infinite number of universes and timelines that were destroyed by Chronosapien time bombs, and this is also worthy of comparison to Chronosapien time bombs, as he realized the extent of their power and reshaped universes in the same way that Chronosapien destroyed them. This would get his AP up to 2-A

Heatblast attack speed Upgrade

It is stated by Duncan Rouleau (it is supported as plasma energy) that the Heatblast speed reaches 186 mps, which is equivalent to 669,600 mph, which gives Heatblast speed up to Massively Hypersonic.

Other Feats (it may be accepted or not)

Big Chill
he freeze the Null Void, who he infinite alternate dimension. This would get his AP/Range up to High 3-A

Dvoid
machine was affect the entire Null Void and universe, and this would get his AP up to Low 2-C, likely 2-C environment destruction

Ultimate Aggregor he can destroying universe, who he is infinite size. This would get Aggregor up to High 3-A

Dagon
can create any universe he can imagine. This will give him 3-A, likely Low 2-C

Cosmic Storm
he created/control by Way Big was larger than the size of Milky Way galaxy, this would upgrade his AP to Galaxy. And Cosmic Storm can have the Energy Output from Several Galaxies upto the BigBang, so possibly 3-A.

Evil Way Big stronger than Ulti Aggregor and Vilgax, Psyphon tells "Negative waybig is more Powerful than Aggregor and Vilgax". So Evil Way Big>Ulti Aggregor

Conclusion:

Humungousaur
should be upgraded to 5-A with Massively FTL+ reaction speed
Ulti Humungousaur and Echo Echo should be upgraded to High 5-A
Chromastone
and Upchuck should be upgraded to at least 4-C, likely High 4-C
Heatblast
his attack speed upgraded to Massively Hypersonic
Feedback
his reaction upgraded to Massively FTL+
Clockwork
can created infinite number of universes and timelines, this would upgrade his AP up to 2-A
Dvoid
he machine can affect a entire Null Void and universe, so at least Low 2-C , likely 2-C environment destruction
Chromastone with sword of Alien X DNA can can cut through Extra-Dimensional armor, this would upgrade his AP and Striking Strength up to 2-A, likely 1-B
Big Chill
and Ulti Aggregor and Evil Way Big his AP should be upgraded to High 3-A
Big Chill
his Range up to High 3-A
Dagon
can created any universe 3-A, likely Low 2-C
Evil Way Big
can control/created Cosmic Storm which was larger than the size of Milky Way galaxy, also Energy Output from Several Galaxies upto the BigBang, so this would should be upgrade his AP up to 3-C, likely 3-A.

Agree: @OMNIVERSAL-KING (except Dagon, ult aggregor and bigchill) @Hellformer (except Dagon, evil waybig, ult aggregor and bigchill) @Ghengiroo115 (except for Humungousaur is 5-A, ult aggregor, Clockwork, Ulti Humungousaur, bigchill and Upchuck) @Success0906 (except for Humungousaur is 5-A, Echo Echo, Clockwork, evil waybig, ult aggregor, Upchuck, bigchill and Ulti Humungousaur), @DonkeySlayer06 (except for Humungousaur, Chromastone, Aggregor and Dagon), @Gendolfgg1 (except for Humungousaur is 5-A, Echo Echo, Chromastone with sword of Alien X DNA, Bigchill, Aggregor, Evil Way Big and Dagon), @Greenshifter (only Ulti Humungousaur, Class G for Humungousaur, Heatblast attack speed and Dagon)

Disagree: @Success0906 (disagree for Humungousaur is 5-A, Echo Echo, Clockwork, Upchuck, evil waybig, ult aggregor, bigchill), @DonkeySlayer06 (only Humungousaur, Chromastone and Aggregor), @Gendolfgg1 (disagree for Humungousaur is 5-A, Chromastone with sword of Alien X DNA, Aggregor and Evil Way Big) @Ghengiroo115 (disagree for Humungousaur is 5-A, Echo Echo, Upchuck, Clockwork, evil waybig, ult aggregor, bigchill and Ulti Humungousaur) @OMNIVERSAL-KING (disagree for Dagon, ult aggregor and bigchill)
, @Greenshifter (Humungousaur speed and ap, Echo Echo, Feedback, Upchuck, Clockwork, Ulti Aggregor, Way Big, Dʼvoid and bigchill [I think it disagree with Chromastone])

Neutral: @Success0906 (neutral for Ulti Humungousaur) @DonkeySlayer06 (only Dagon), @Gendolfgg1 (only Echo Echo, Bigchill and Dagon)

Last edited:
Humungousaur Upgrades
Humungousaur can harmed Malware tired form, also he even destroys a hands of Malware tired form, who can survived an destruction of the Moon, which can be calced to Large Planetary

Durability:
Should be his Durability equal to his Attack Potency, so Large Planetary
Malware doesn’t actually survive Galvan B’s destruction as he merged with the moon and reformed himself with some of the pieces that fell. We also don’t know how much of the power he absorbed that he kept, as most of himself was merging with Galvan Mk. II during his battles with Humungousaur and Way Big.

Speed:
Massively FTL+
Reaction speed(Can dodging tachyon cannon, who he speed is at least 138,853,393,036.33 times faster than light)

(but what proves that this cannon is Tachyon?)
Here it Max mentioned that this weapon is the Tachyon Cannon.
In this scene 0:49, Malware he absorbed Tachyon Cannon, you can see that it is literally identical to the cannon that Malware used against Humungousaur
Feedback pre awakening speed Update
Massively FTL+ combat and reaction speed (He can reacted to tachyon cannon)
While I personally agree with a speed upgrade, I doubt that you’ll get any staff to agree with such a massive upgrade just on this (remember that this affects the entire verse). Currently I’m going around collecting different speed feats and am gonna try to upgrade them eventually.

Lifting Strength:
Class G (Comparable to Rax harm him and can stop his Smack Hands, who stopped the Space Elevator)
Agree, but there’s a Class P upgrade thread going on rn which’ll make this irrelevant.

Chromastone Upgrade
comparable to Sugilite who channeled the power of three stars. was stated to be able to absorb Rigel. This would get Chromastone possibly up to Large Star
Sugilite doesn’t fully channel the power of the stars so this wouldn’t be Large Star level. Chromastone absorbing Rigel is probably fine though, especially since his absorption might be upgraded to Tier 4 anyway thanks to a top tier upgrade thread going on.

Echo Echo Upgrade
He defeated Trombipulor ultimate size and even him great damage (You can see that Trombipulor is in pain from Echo Echo's screams), and Trombipulor ultimate size he AP and Durability up to Dwarf Star
[2:25]
This is currently accepted as Trombipulor just having sensitive hearing, and would also be a huge outlier if it was actually AP.

Upchuck Upgrade

the sub Energy which upchuck eat has been stated to be 20 times stronger than Sun. Meaning Sun is 136.066 Quettatons, so 20×136.066= 2,721.32 Quettatons - Large Star, this would get his AP up to Large Star (Since He eat sub Energy)
Sub-Energy is currently accepted as being 20x the energy the sun gives of per second (which is Multi-Continent level), as it’s more reasonable and is supported by a Continent-busting statement.

Clockwork Upgrade

Chronosapien was capable of destroying infinite universes and timelines, and Clockwork was able to reshape an infinite number of universes and timelines that were destroyed by Chronosapien time bombs, and this is also worthy of comparison to Chronosapien time bombs, as he realized the extent of their power and reshaped universes in the same way that Chronosapien destroyed them. This would get his AP up to 2-A
He doesn’t reshape them, he just reversed the Chronosapien Time Bomb’s effect. I think that’s just 2-A range which is what’s currently accepted.

Heatblast attack speed Upgrade

It is stated by Duncan Rouleau (it is supported as plasma energy) that the Heatblast speed reaches 186 mps, which is equivalent to 669,600 mph, which gives Heatblast speed up to Massively Hypersonic.
I’m guessing you mean travel speed since his combat speed is currently Relativistic, and if so then this is probably fine.

Big Chill he freeze the Null Void, who he infinite alternate dimension. This would get his AP/Range up to High 3-A
Not knowledgeable enough to speak on this, but I doubt this would get accepted no matter how valid the feat actually is. High 3-A Big Chill is a massive outlier.

Ultimate Aggregor he can destroying universe, who he is infinite size. This would get Aggregor up to High 3-A
Reading the entire paragraph it says that destroying the universe “seemed to be what he’s trying to do”. I believe this is simply referring to his power to absorb the baby Celestialsapien.

Dagon can create any universe he can imagine. This will give him 3-A, likely Low 2-C
This would actually be 2-B, possibly 2-A if it were accepted, however we just got done temporarily locking a 2-B/2-A Dagon upgrade thread while a different upgrade thread is going on.

Cosmic Storm he created/control by Way Big was larger than the size of Milky Way galaxy, this would upgrade his AP to Galaxy. And Cosmic Storm can have the Energy Output from Several Galaxies upto the BigBang, so possibly 3-A.
The Cosmic Storm’s size might just be a weird perspective, but I’ll wait to see what other people say on this.

What's their current travel speed? I mean all Ben aliens in general, do they one?
I think most aliens are just vaguely athletic human when it comes to running speed, but the flight speed of certain aliens is decently impressive (I think there are some instances of them scaling to cars and planes but I don’t remember for sure).

It's already accepted, I will apply it within this month (busy rn)
Oh neat.

Humungousaur Upgrades
He didn't tank it, he just reformed himself with the leftover pieces.
Speed:
Massively FTL+
Just this one feat isn't enough as it'll affect the entire verse. We need at least 2-3 more feats like this for it to be legimate.
Echo Echo Upgrade
That guy was just sensitive to sound.
Upchuck Upgrade

Tell me you are joking.. please.
Chromastone with Sword of Alien X DNA

Alien X DNA sword can cut through Extra-Dimensional armor, he is also able to counter Annihilarrgh's Big Bang. This would get Chromastone with Sword of Alien X DNA up to 2-A, likely 1-B.
This was an enhancement which was done through Skurd, so no. Although I think, making a key where has Skurd will be good.
Big Chill he freeze the Null Void, who he infinite alternate dimension. This would get his AP/Range up to High 3-A
Just, no.

Dagon
can create any universe he can imagine. This will give him 3-A, likely Low 2-C
No, Aggregor doesn't have anywhere near universal feat. It is likely just him wanting to destroy the universe after absorbing baby Alien X DNA.

And regarding Dagon, I don't know. It may just be some form of law manipulation or something. I am not knowledgeable on him.
Cosmic Storm he created/control by Way Big was larger than the size of Milky Way galaxy, this would upgrade his AP to Galaxy. And Cosmic Storm can have the Energy Output from Several Galaxies upto the BigBang, so possibly 3-A.

Evil Way Big stronger than Ulti Aggregor and Vilgax, Psyphon tells "Negative waybig is more Powerful than Aggregor and Vilgax". So Evil Way Big>Ulti Aggregor
No.

Everything else, I agree with.

Last edited:
I think most aliens are just vaguely athletic human when it comes to running speed, but the flight speed of certain aliens is decently impressive (I think there are some instances of them scaling to cars and planes but I don’t remember for sure).
I think most of them are anywhere from subsonic to hypersonic, considering they can outrun vehicles and some can even outrun electricity and missiles.

We probably need another crt to prove cosmic destruction game canon
In the Ben 10 alien force series, Pluto was destroyed, which is mentioned in the game when Evil Way Big was destroying planets as if they were already destroyed.

Also, at the end of the game, Albedo says that he gave Ben 10 the Ultimatrix, and this is what happened in the episode The Final Battle, Part 2

even he don't be violates to show

He doesn’t reshape them, he just reversed the Chronosapien Time Bomb’s effect. I think that’s just 2-A range which is what’s currently accepted.
No has been reconstituted and this has been confirmed by Paradox
Paradox: Returned to the unsightly timelines that spawned them.
I’m guessing you mean travel speed since his combat speed is currently Relativistic, and if so then this is probably fine.
This is Attack Speed (Blast means attack)

Just this one feat isn't enough as it'll affect the entire verse. We need at least 2-3 more feats like this for it to be legimate.
It can also keep up with the Malware tired form, who blitz and keeps up with Feedback, who repels the attacks of the tachyon cannon
Feedback feats of reacted to tachyon cannon:
[0:32]

[1:06]

This was an enhancement which was done through Skurd, so no. Although I think, making a key where has Skurd will be good.
You can see my point that the Chromastone with the Alien X DNA sword is not only Chromastone, it is still Feats.

In the Ben 10 alien force series, Pluto was destroyed, which is mentioned in the game when Evil Way Big was destroying planets as if they were already destroyed.

Also, at the end of the game, Albedo says that he gave Ben 10 the Ultimatrix, and this is what happened in the episode The Final Battle, Part 2

even he don't be violates to show

K
Now I agree with this as well (even tho it was discovered by one of my best friend flashback)

He’s talking about the evil Bens coming from those timelines. That statement has nothing to do with Clockwork’s feat.
"If you think of time and space is a tree , then I and you are standing on a leaf , vilgax chopped it down"
_Paradox to no watch Ben (after they escaped from vilgax after CTB explosion) , so clockwork restored all the branching universes timestream

This video will explain more to you
All Clockwork did was “suck the ripple back in” with his powers. I don’t think it’s anything more than just 2-A range.

"If you think of time and space is a tree , then I and you are standing on a leaf , vilgax chopped it down"
_Paradox to no watch Ben (after they escaped from vilgax after CTB explosion) , so clockwork restored all the branching universes timestream
Clockwork didn’t regrow the tree, he reversed it being chopped down.

You can see my point that the Chromastone with the Alien X DNA sword is not only Chromastone, it is still Feats.
A feat that was done through Skurd. We can make a separate key with Skurd, but Chromastone individually does not have that sword nor its AP.
It can also keep up with the Malware tired form, who blitz and keeps up with Feedback, who repels the attacks of the tachyon cannon
Feedback feats of reacted to tachyon cannon:
I think you should consult about the speed with Ghengiroo and Reiner. They are the most experienced and expert when it comes to Ben 10.

I think you should consult about the speed with Ghengiroo and Reiner. They are the most experienced and expert when it comes to Ben 10.
I ain’t that good, I can hardly even remember most episodes

Like I mentioned earlier I’m all for the idea of a speed upgrade, but as you’ve said just the Tachyon Cannon isn’t enough. You need more evidence for such a big verse-wide upgrade.

I can't find anything that I can agree with in this thread. The OP is not too knowledgeable in power scaling, it seems. No, I am not against REX9097 but these are mostly unacceptable. I am sorry but I disagree with the whole thread. And about Clockwork recreating the branches, no, he didn't. He just reversed everything, that's it. If he did recreate the branches, a mention of such feat would have been made. Just like how Ben mentioned he recreated the universe, but all No watch Ben said was this. It is clearly shown he just reversed the effects of the time bomb. Nonetheless, this is a great feat and is on the high end of time manipulation.

Last edited:
I can't find anything that I can agree with in this thread.
I think Chromastone being able to absorb stars on the level of Rigel should be fine (although if 4-B Dagon is accepted it might end up being irrelevant), but yeah aside from that I think anything here is either overshadowed by a better feat (Class G Humungousaur and Massively Hypersonic Heatblast) or just generally can’t be used.

Nah, you two be carrying the whole verse on your shoulders. Fr fr
I’ve only had an account here for like 3 months lol

I think you should consult about the speed with Ghengiroo and Reiner. They are the most experienced and expert when it comes to Ben 10
Oh man, I'm dying from Shame. It's nothing like that, you're likely overestimating. As @Ghengiroo115 said, she's not that good, it's just me since beginning and end frfrfrfr.

This is more like saying he can create the universe/world of his dreams. We can relate this to the fact that Ben is extremely strong and no one can defeat him. In fact, Vilgax's words in that scene are about Ben being an extremely powerful person and no one being able to stop him from then on.
I believe it’s at least referring to some form of reality warping. Vilgax brings up Ben making any universe he wants only after Ben says he would turn everyone on Earth back into humans, with Vilgax saying that Ben was thinking too small. While Vilgax was pressuring Ben he was saying “do it” like it’s something that Ben could just do on command. After he used his power Gwen, Kevin and Julie also wanted to know what he did, implying they believed it would be an instant thing as well.

You can argue on whether or not it should scale to AP, but it’s at the very least some form of universal reality warping.

Oh man, I'm dying from Shame. It's nothing like that, you're likely overestimating. As @Ghengiroo115 said, she's not that good, it's just me since beginning and end frfrfrfr.
You’re lucky I have a bad memory, or else I’d be taking your throne…
5b643c0390df1f8e122bf7e0bbe9f6e4.jpg

I believe it’s at least referring to some form of reality warping. Vilgax brings up Ben making any universe he wants only after Ben says he would turn everyone on Earth back into humans, with Vilgax saying that Ben was thinking too small. While Vilgax was pressuring Ben he was saying “do it” like it’s something that Ben could just do on command. After he used his power Gwen, Kevin and Julie also wanted to know what he did, implying they believed it would be an instant thing as well.

You can argue on whether or not it should scale to AP, but it’s at the very least some form of universal reality warping.
EE Dagon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back