• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Aliens Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I mentioned earlier I’m all for the idea of a speed upgrade, but as you’ve said just the Tachyon Cannon isn’t enough. You need more evidence for such a big verse-wide upgrade.
Feedback can easily travel through Teslavorr, a nebula roughly 60 light-years in diameter containing high levels of static discharge and comprised mainly of ionized gases, using minute voltage differences between to propel themselves
latest

This would prove Feedback have MFTL+ (via Energy Projection).
And Malware can reflect energy Projection from Feedback, this also prove Malware have MFTL+.
Humungousaur can keep up with the Malware

Last edited:
I do think that the speed upgrades are solid and should be upscaled. Chromastone does deserve large star dura/ap. The rest is a bit eh.

Feedback can easily travel through Teslavorr, a nebula roughly 60 light-years in diameter containing high levels of static discharge and comprised mainly of ionized gases, using minute voltage differences between to propel themselves
latest

This would prove Feedback have MFTL+ (video Energy Projection).
And Malware can reflect energy Projection from Feedback, this also prove Malware have MFTL+.
Solid argument 👍

latest

What she meant was she is gonna be making a CRT that upgrades the verse as a whole and solves the scaling issue. She's been working on it. And yes, the feedback argument is quite solid.

Technically, one have to get certain point above FTL to reach hyperspace. So Jetray regular speed can be said to be faster than light. Scaling anyone whoever dodged or harmed him.

latest

Wait actually the energy projection is an interesting point. I already believed that Conductoids’ reaction speed should scale to this since they would probably need a lot of precision to consistently propel themselves across their nebula, however if their attack speed should scale to this then their combat and reaction speeds would also scale by default.

Would it be some form of concept manipulation also? Ascalon does also have a statement of “tapping into the fundamental forces of the universe” (whatever that means).
Concept manipulation is a lot more complicated than that. It is strictly revised and a lot of verses have lost their CM because of not meeting the criteria or showcasing feats. Example being JJK. It is overpowered after all.

At best, it will be law manipulation.

Did Ult. Humungasaur deal any damage to George or took an hit? I am not sure.
Oh no I don’t think I agree with 4-C or 4-B Ultimate Humungousaur, as he’s usually not portrayed as that strong and he got beaten by a guy that’s at most High 5-A (unless you want to argue Ultimate Kevin has Ultimate Way Big DNA, but that would mean he has the DNA of every possible Ultimate form which would mean he’d be pretty much unbeatable). Also when you consider the 10x statement that would make base Humungousaur High 5-A or High 4-C which I definitely don’t agree with.

To answer your question though, Ultimate Humungousaur kind of owns George in their fight. It’s pretty embarrassing for George tbh.

Oh no I don’t think I agree with 4-C or 4-B Ultimate Humungousaur, as he’s usually not portrayed as that strong and he got beaten by a guy that’s at most High 5-A (unless you want to argue Ultimate Kevin has Ultimate Way Big DNA, but that would mean he has the DNA of every possible Ultimate form which would mean he’d be pretty much unbeatable). Also when you consider the 10x statement that would make base Humungousaur High 5-A or High 4-C which I definitely don’t agree with.

To answer your question though, Ultimate Humungousaur kind of owns George in their fight. It’s pretty embarrassing for George tbh.
This does not mean anything as Ulti Humungousaur may evolve over time it does not mean that it is less than 4-C and it does not even have anything to do with 10 times more strong than Humungousaur because this also proves that Ulti Humungousaur > Humungousaur base but you can even see that Ulti Humungousaur Able to evolve as it was not harmed by Ascalon's strikes. Also Source "Ulti Humungousaur 10 times more powerful than Humungousaur Base" They came before the events of Dagon.

This does not mean anything as Ulti Humungousaur may evolve over time it does not mean that it is less than 4-C and it does not even have anything to do with 10 times more strong than Humungousaur because this also proves that Ulti Humungousaur > Humungousaur base but you can even see that Ulti Humungousaur Able to evolve as it was not harmed by Ascalon's strikes. Also Source "Ulti Humungousaur 10 times more powerful than Humungousaur Base" They came before the events of Dagon.
Ultimate Humungousaur isn’t gonna be randomly getting hundreds, potentially thousands of times stronger in like a couple months with no explanation given. It took Ben like a year of collective hero-ing just to get 10 times stronger.

So how is D’Void High 3-A then?

DISCLAMER: Althought this CRT seems very big, its actually very simple
now there are other threads that can affect the level of Waybig and Dagon, so I do not know if it is possible to discuss this specifically now, but nevertheless a good thread
Humungousaur Upgrades
Attack Potency and Striking Strength:
Humungousaur can harmed Malware tired form, also he even destroys a hands of Malware tired form, who can survived an destruction of the Moon, which can be calced to Large Planetary
disagree
Durability:
Should be his Durability equal to his Attack Potency, so Large Planetary
agree (but for another reason)
Speed:
Massively FTL+
Reaction speed(Can dodging tachyon cannon, who he speed is at least 138,853,393,036.33 times faster than light)

(but what proves that this cannon is Tachyon?)
Here it Max mentioned that this weapon is the Tachyon Cannon.
In this scene 0:49, Malware he absorbed Tachyon Cannon, you can see that it is literally identical to the cannon that Malware used against Humungousaur

Lifting Strength:
Class G (Comparable to Rax harm him and can stop his Smack Hands, who stopped the Space Elevator)

agree + agree
Ulti Humungousaur Upgrade
He 10 times more strong than base Humungousaur, who he scale to Large Planetary [430 Yottatons]. meaning he 10×430= 4300 Yottatons or 4.3 Ronnatons - Large Planetary+. He Fought on par with Sir George with Ascalon, who can destroys Incurseans homeworld, which can be calced to Dwarf Star. This would get his AP and Striking Strength to At least Large Planetary+, likely Dwarf Star
agree
Chromastone Upgrade
comparable to Sugilite who channeled the power of three stars. was stated to be able to absorb Rigel. This would get Chromastone possibly up to Large Star
I agree, but I'm not sure if the staff will approve of the instructions from twitter
Echo Echo Upgrade
He defeated Trombipulor ultimate size and even him great damage (You can see that Trombipulor is in pain from Echo Echo's screams), and Trombipulor ultimate size he AP and Durability up to Dwarf Star
[2:25]

This would get Echo Echo up to Dwarf Star

neutral
Feedback pre awakening speed Update
Massively FTL+ combat and reaction speed (He can reacted to tachyon cannon)
agree
Chromastone with Sword of Alien X DNA

Alien X DNA sword can cut through Extra-Dimensional armor, he is also able to counter Annihilarrgh's Big Bang. This would get Chromastone with Sword of Alien X DNA up to 2-A, likely 1-B.
I disagree (this is an exceptional scaling for Alien X, because it is not a new alien, as it was with Atomic-X)
Upchuck Upgrade

the sub Energy which upchuck eat has been stated to be 20 times stronger than Sun. Meaning Sun is 136.066 Quettatons, so 20×136.066= 2,721.32 Quettatons - Large Star, this would get his AP up to Large Star (Since He eat sub Energy)
agree of course
Clockwork Upgrade

Chronosapien was capable of destroying infinite universes and timelines, and Clockwork was able to reshape an infinite number of universes and timelines that were destroyed by Chronosapien time bombs, and this is also worthy of comparison to Chronosapien time bombs, as he realized the extent of their power and reshaped universes in the same way that Chronosapien destroyed them. This would get his AP up to 2-A
agree (It's strange that it didn't happen)
Heatblast attack speed Upgrade

It is stated by Duncan Rouleau (it is supported as plasma energy) that the Heatblast speed reaches 186 mps, which is equivalent to 669,600 mph, which gives Heatblast speed up to Massively Hypersonic.
I agree, but I'm not sure if the staff will approve of the instructions from twitter
Other Feats (it may be accepted or not)

Big Chill
he freeze the Null Void, who he infinite alternate dimension. This would get his AP/Range up to High 3-A
neutrally, I do not know if he froze the entire dimension, it seems that only a part.
Ultimate Aggregor he can destroying universe, who he is infinite size. This would get Aggregor up to High 3-A
I disagree, he won't be able to do it solely because of his strength
Dagon can create any universe he can imagine. This will give him 3-A, likely Low 2-C
neutral (has nothing to do with Dagon, but his level is definitely worth raising)
Cosmic Storm he created/control by Way Big was larger than the size of Milky Way galaxy, this would upgrade his AP to Galaxy. And Cosmic Storm can have the Energy Output from Several Galaxies upto the BigBang, so possibly 3-A.
I disagree, it's no bigger than a galaxy
Evil Way Big stronger than Ulti Aggregor and Vilgax, Psyphon tells "Negative waybig is more Powerful than Aggregor and Vilgax". So Evil Way Big>Ulti Aggregor
agree (but obviously, if Vilgax is in standard form)

This topic is very complicated, I was going to open a similar one, but since you opened it, I will open it anyway, but I have to say that this topic is very complicated, I think it should be closed and presented more properly, at least with so many crts opened for BEN10, this topic seems too much, so it should be closed and other crts should be discussed. Let it remain closed until a conclusion is reached.

Ultimate Humungousaur isn’t gonna be randomly getting hundreds, potentially thousands of times stronger in like a couple months with no explanation given. It took Ben like a year of collective hero-ing just to get 10 times stronger.
The power spike might be because the Ultimatrix puts an DNA sample through a simulation of millions of years of evolution. Just sayin'

I mean maybe, but that would make Ultimate forms unquantifiable in strength since it would be different each time.
Yeah. But not all evolution increase strength, some are just to adapt to things. Like how Swampfire got stronger but lost his regeneration and instead got a sturdy body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back