• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Aliens Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
When? All the link says is that his machine drilling between dimensions was destabilising the Null Void. That’s not D’Void’s own strength and also I believe that would just be High 3-A Environmental Destruction.
I think he wanna say that drill was doing so with energy that was uhhh whatever it's name was. But yeah it's environment destruction.

When? All the link says is that his machine drilling between dimensions was destabilising the Null Void. That’s not D’Void’s own strength and also I believe that would just be High 3-A Environmental Destruction.
machine was affecting the whole dimension. It was a gateway.
"Entire dimension was destabilizing"
Ben also said "The whole dimension was destabilizing"
Ben said this again.And Grandpa max confirmed this by saying this is happening very fast.

It sounds a bit complicated, but I hope I understand.

I disagree with the scaling of Humungosaur and Chromastone.

I doubt Big Chill. Doesn't his freezing only give him range? After all, he wasn't at the level to destroy it.

I disagree with Aggregor, I think the statement that he can destroy the universe will be possible after he absorbs Baby Celestialsaphien

I am neutral about Dagon, it may be a hyperbole.

I agree with the rest, no problem. Only Ult Humungosaur and Sir George might take a long time to scale

He at least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C because it is able to affect the entire universe and null void at same time, and the universe consists of the space-time continuum, and null void is alternate/parallel universe

Yeah but what I’m saying is that it’s not D’Void that does it, it’s the machine. Also the machine’s own power isn’t causing the dimension to destabilise, the destabilisation happens as a side-effect of the machine drilling between the dimensions.

Yeah but what I’m saying is that it’s not D’Void that does it, it’s the machine. Also the machine’s own power isn’t causing the dimension to destabilise, the destabilisation happens as a side-effect of the machine drilling between the dimensions.
Yh I'm talking that Dvoid with machine can affect a entire Null Void and universe. It is mentioned that this god is the one who causes an effect on the Null Void and universe [0:01], but this Dvoid up to at least Low 2-C, likely 2-C (with machine)

Yh I'm talking that Dvoid with machine can affect a entire Null Void and universe. It is mentioned that this god is the one who causes an effect on the Null Void and universe [0:01], but this Dvoid up to at least Low 2-C, likely 2-C (with machine)
Oh I think I get it now, you’re saying he should have his machine added to his profile?

Like I said before it’s not the machine that causes it directly, the dimension destabilising is just a side-effect of the machine opening the rift. I believe that would be considered Environmental Destruction and wouldn’t apply to its raw damage output.

Also I don’t think the machine was going to destabilise the universe, just the Null Void.

Humungousaur Upgrades
No

Lifting Strength:
Yes

Ulti Humungousaur Upgrade
Yes

Chromastone Upgrade
Absorption

Echo Echo Upgrade
No, dura neg and sensitive ears

Trombipulor ultimate size he AP and Durability up to Dwarf Star
Yes

Feedback pre awakening speed Update
Massively FTL+ combat and reaction speed (He can reacted to tachyon cannon)
No

Chromastone with Sword of Alien X DNA
We don’t list Skurd abilities on alien pages.

Upchuck Upgrade
No, probably
Clockwork Upgrade
No

Heatblast attack speed Upgrade
Lowball

Big Chill he freeze the Null Void, who he infinite alternate dimension. This would get his AP/Range up to High 3-A
Liger cope

Dvoid machine was affect the entire Null Void and universe, and this would get his AP up to High 3-A, likely Low 2-C
Chain reaction

Ultimate Aggregor he can destroying universe, who he is infinite size. This would get Aggregor up to High 3-A
No

Dagon can create any universe he can imagine. This will give him 3-A, likely Low 2-C
Lowball

Cosmic Storm he created/control by Way Big was larger than the size of Milky Way galaxy
This is not how visuals work

There is no such thing as Cosmic Storm being the size of a galaxy or wiki having standards for cosmic storms.

We do have standards for planets
Screenshot_20240317-095620.jpg

Why aren't Calc Members or Moderators part of this thread ?
They see the feat
They check whether it fits our wiki standards or not
They approve.

Jezz......I'll ask them.

There is no such thing as Cosmic Storm being the size of a galaxy or wiki having standards for cosmic storms.

We do have standards for planets
Screenshot_20240317-095620.jpg
Wiki don't have to mention everything DD. We just take assumption based of nearest real life stuff. Cosmic storm is made up of galaxy collisions.

Wiki don't have to mention everything DD. We just take assumption based of nearest real life stuff. Cosmic storm is made up of galaxy collisions.
That's NOT how it works, Firestorma and admins told me several other things, Cosmic storms are not a stable thing in our Universe each has different properties we DON'T we know of.
bandicam_2024-03-17_10-19-42-051.jpg

234345345.png

That's NOT how it works, Firestorma and admins told me several other things, Cosmic storms are not a stable thing in our Universe each has different properties we DON'T we know of.

234345345.png
Interesting.. I agree (I am just pretending that I get it. I don't understand anything).

234345345.png
It's wrong since cosmic storm is not imaginary in the first place but irl stuff. Hell we have neutronion calc accepted which already works on imaginary element that theoretically might exist but don't have any confirmation. I'm pretty sure we can use that.

Last edited:
Chromastone Power Absorption is used to absorb energy or force, and it has been approved that Chromastone's Power Absorption can be used in AP.
So Chromastone is Large Star via energy absorption

Why do you disagree with Speed and Lifting Strength? Considering that Speed used more evidence to get approved, or about Lifting Strength? Humungousaur is able to compare it to Rex in that he can stop his Smack Hands.
[0:13]

I have used as many arguments as you can see

Let him cook 🗣🔥

Oh I think I get it now, you’re saying he should have his machine added to his profile?
Yh (or I added it with Dvoid, but it is said via his machine)
Also I don’t think the machine was going to destabilise the universe, just the Null Void.
It is not mentioned several times that it affects two dimensions
"furnace which feeds his dimensional boore which is literally ripping a hole in the barrier between the two Dimensions"
This is how the 2-C proves
2-C: Low Multiverse level

Characters or objects that can significantly affect, create and/or destroy small multiverses which can be comprised of several separate space-time continuums ranging anywhere from two to a thousand, or equivalents.

It is not mentioned several times that it affects two dimensions
"furnace which feeds his dimensional boore which is literally ripping a hole in the barrier between the two Dimensions"
This is how the 2-C proves
That’s just the machine creating the hole. Basically what’s happening is that D’Void’s machine is creating a hole between the two dimensions, which as a side-effect is making the Null Void destabilise (as the rift is being opened from inside the Null Void). As far as I know creating holes between dimensions doesn’t scale anywhere.

That’s just the machine creating the hole. Basically what’s happening is that D’Void’s machine is creating a hole between the two dimensions, which as a side-effect is making the Null Void destabilise (as the rift is being opened from inside the Null Void). As far as I know creating holes between dimensions doesn’t scale anywhere.
It could be eventually Low 2C environmental destruction with the furnace or something. As it does indeed bore a hole in the dimension. But adding this is quite irrelevant as this machine was shown being used only once and never appeared again. Also this won't affect the outcome of battles.

It could be eventually Low 2C environmental destruction with the furnace or something. As it does indeed bore a hole in the dimension. But adding this is quite irrelevant as this machine was shown being used only once and never appeared again. Also this won't affect the outcome of battles.
Yeah I agree

Actually can someone verify the Rigel statement for Chromastone? It isn’t mentioned on his Ben 10 wiki page so I’m wondering if the statement is actually real or not. Idk how the Ben 10 wiki works though so maybe they would’ve completely deleted the file if it was fake.

Actually can someone verify the Rigel statement for Chromastone? It isn’t mentioned on his Ben 10 wiki page so I’m wondering if the statement is actually real or not. Idk how the Ben 10 wiki works though so maybe they would’ve completely deleted the file if it was fake.
I do vaguely remember Ink tank mentioning it... I don't trust my intuition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back