• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Aliens Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I can’t agree with anything here that isn’t invalidated by a better and already accepted feat (aside from technically a speed upgrade I guess).

Actually can someone verify the Rigel statement for Chromastone? It isn’t mentioned on his Ben 10 wiki page so I’m wondering if the statement is actually real or not. Idk how the Ben 10 wiki works though so maybe they would’ve completely deleted the file if it was fake.
It is real, but the problem is that the staff does not approve of the instructions from Twitter

It is real, but the problem is that the staff does not approve of the instructions from Twitter
The wiki does use Twitter statements but only if they don’t contradict the series, are reasonable enough claims and are supported by something within the series itself. For example, I believe the 6-C scaling we had before was partly supported by a Twitter statement that Armodrillo could cause Magnitude 10 earthquakes.

Hmm, but I'm not sure chromastone fits these criteria.
The wiki does use Twitter statements but only if they don’t contradict the series, are reasonable enough claims and are supported by something within the series itself. For example, I believe the 6-C scaling we had before was partly supported by a Twitter statement that Armodrillo could cause Magnitude 10 earthquakes.

Hmm, but I'm not sure chromastone fits these criteria.
Not right now no, but I believe he would if the Tier 4 upgrade went through (actually maybe not if they only got 4-C as I believe absorbing the entirety of Rigel would be pretty high into High 4-C, but if he got 4-B then yeah). I was probably speaking pretty prematurely though, as who knows when that thread will finish or if it’ll even end up getting accepted.

None of this matters if the statement is fake though.

But can upgrade to 4-C. Since Sugilite who is Chromastone’s genetic donor was able to absorbing the three Suns
"Channel the energy of three stars" not absorb them.
Here is the administrator response
Screenshot_20240317-235141.png

I'll have to place my doubt on if tachyon canon should be given FTL rating. It was never described to have such speed but only a genetic disrupter.

loooool.
It's not even possible to calc how much channeling the energy of 3 stars he used as the show never told us the percentage of the energy he channeled, And assumptions aren't used for such in Calc Group.
one can if they just get GBE of Petropia or K.E with which pieces are moving, but it's reductant coz barely 5-B.

I'll have to place my doubt on if tachyon canon should be given FTL rating. It was never described to have such speed but only a genetic disrupter.
It is stated by Azmuth that tachyon is FTL
Screenshot_20240318_165134_edit_109224413589817.jpg

Duncan Rouleau also confirms Ben 10 follows the FTL Tachyon Particle Theory.

Fun fact: the Ominitrix is faster than the Tachyon Canon which you already know how fast it is.
Screenshot_20240318_171557.jpg

Also Wikipedia says that Tachyon he FTL
Screenshot_20240318_173705_edit_111902870766592.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back