• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kevin Levin key changes and revisions (Part 3 of ???)

This one's also simple. Add the abilities of all of Ben's aliens to his Ultimate Kevin key.

He possibly also possibly possesses much more abilities than the ones he's shown in the series, but just doesn't know that he has them. He tried to physically attack the jet that Ben and Gwen were in, but Ben taught him that he had Big Chill's powers, showing that he most likely has much more powers than the ones he's used in canon, but just doesn't know about them, so they're either not combat applicable or out of character

Also Resistance to Mind Manipulation can possibly be added to his abilities when armored, since he was immune to Dagon's mind control and used his Matter Manipulation to create a helmet for Gwen to break his control over her

Edit: Maybe don't include Alien X's powers for obvious reasons. But the closest possible reason I for that I can find without assumptions is Ben having Alien X locked behind 2 keys and Kevin's absorption possibly not getting his powers as a result

Edit 2: The justification for Ultimate Kevin's durability is him defeating Ultimate Aggregor, but that doesn't say too much about his durability. I think a better justification would be him no-selling Jetray's attacks, trading blows with Ultimate Humungousaur and eventually defeating Ultimate Humungousaur then enduring Gwen's magic attacks.

Edit 3: I specifically meant adding the abilities of the aliens Ben had unlocked during UAF. The Mind Manipulation resistance probably shouldn't be added since I now remember that he might have gotten it because he specifically absorbed the sword of Ascalon which should provide resistance to it

Last edited:
Ultimate Kevin shouldn't include all of Ben's aliens, only OS, AF, and the Andromeda aliens. Wasn't the mind manipulation negated with a special material? Agree with the rest

Okay yeah that part might have actually just been because I think he specifically absorbed the sword of Ascalon which should give resistance to mind manipulation so the resistance probably shouldn't be added

Back