• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two ugly bald guys fight to the "death"

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Because they are hard to kill, lel

Voldemort

SCP-096

Voldemort is at full power, 8-C key

Voldemort is not powered by the horcruxes anymore, so he is killable

Voldemort is bloodlusted

Speed is equalized

SCP-096 from the Extended Canon

They are one mile away from each other. In the middle of a forest

Mind Hax? Meh, probably.

Instant Death Hax? Definitely.

To be fair, if 096 does get his hands on Voldemort, then he's a dead man. But, since Voldemort can basically just win with a flick or his wand, I'm siding with him.

This is a stomp, plain out. 96 can only fight by litirally running straight at someone, he gets mindhaxed before he went through half of the distance.

Eh, to be honest, Voldemort usually starts with either Stupefy like other wizards or Avada Kedavra, rather than mindhaxing through the likes of Imperio. And that's especially true with magical creatures, which is what he'll perceive 096 as. So, since he can run through tank blasts without flinching, he does have an avenue of victory. A very slim one, but enough to rule this out as a complete stomp.

Y'all are forgetting one thing that makes this fair. The dudes are a mile apart in a forest. Voldemort can't see 096 coming. While his insta-death hax will backhand 096 out of this plane of existence, he doesn't know where 096 is coming from, and the appearence of the grotesque creature will probably shock him into inaction for a second.

Voldemort still wins via AK, but this ain't a stomp

He can, again, fly up, or just teleport up.

He should have that scrying spell that works on humanoids, and he would also just drop a fiendfyre.

Doesn't know where it is, or where it's coming from. Fiendfyre is massive overkill for Voldemort, and he has never used it in-character due to it being just as dangerous to the caster as the target.

Considering 096 announces its presence by screaming at the top of its lungs and tearing through anything in its way, Voldemort will definitely know its coming and where its coming from

I do not doubt that. But Voldemort doesn't have enhanced senses. He knows it's coming, but not from where

@Crimson Theyre in a forest, Voldemort will hear screaming and see trees being felled in one direction that is quickly approaching him. 096 is a lot of things but subtle and stealthy it is not

There is still a very minor chance that 096 could manage to get to Voldemort and the wizard not blasting him immediately with AK, so I still say it's decisive.

Crimson Azoth said:
Doesn't know where it is, or where it's coming from. Fiendfyre is massive overkill for Voldemort, and he has never used it in-character due to it being just as dangerous to the caster as the target.
Bloodlusted.

Starter Pack said:
There is still a very minor chance that 096 could manage to get to Voldemort and the wizard not blasting him immediately with AK, so I still say it's decisive.
No, he just flies up.

And there is no way he wouldn't when he hears screams from the forest.

I don't see previous discussion on this thread on whether this is a stomp or not. Until it's decided, there's discussion value to be held here.

Don't close it.

Y'know, I am notified via the Gmail extension when you stealth close without posting. Don't try that move.

At least 3 people argued it being a decisive, actually. There's discussion to be had. Up until a consensus is reached, it isn't up to anyone to close this.

Why did you reclose it after I asked you not to? You could have just replied to me instead of reclosing the thread stealthily.

And those arguments were debunked. There is no discussion left to be had, its a stomp plain and simple. I was asked to close this and i did.

Why did you reopen it after i closed it?

Not even remotely, Weekly. Voldemort could fly into the air, yes. Then again, he could not, and the situation I described happens. Hence, decisive.

Even if he doesnt fly into the air he points at 096 and 096 dies. Voldemort leads with oneshot hax spells in character

Or he uses Stupefy, 096 bodies, and Voldemort gets murderalized.

Back