• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two ugly bald guys fight to the "death"

Numbersguy said:
Wait, what if I unequalize speed? Does it make it not a stomp?
Given the starting distance and how 096 runs no, Voldemort would still know well in advance exactly where 096 is and be prepared for him

Except in the very special and unique instance with Harry Potter, yes.

That being said, if Voldemort is bloodlusted, then I would agree with Weekly. Now, if the bloodlust was taken away...

His horcruxes aren't really applicable anyways since best case scenario he still ends up BFRed, so idk why OP doesn't just undo that.

I'm not sure about that tbh. Where is that sort of thing stated?

They also took a while, iirc.

Also even if he gets self BFRed he has a whole week to get back and find 096, while 096 will just sit there in the middle of the forest sobbing into its hands for that time

How's he supposed to know where some random ass forest was tho

If we go with SCP-096's top speed Voldemort will have roughly 6 seconds before SCP-096 is attempting to rip him in half.

Voldemort will not stand and look while he hears screams from a direction, bloodlust or in-character.

Stupefy also bodies 96, and voldemort sure as hell wouldn't use it on a random monster.

I see no reason why he wouldn't teleport away and one-shot through many methods, and saying "well he could just stare blankly and take it" is not a reason for this not to be a stomp.

I also don't think this was "stealth closed", and I'm pretty sure I both made it clear that I think this is a stomp and gave reasons why, so it's not onlu weekly.

Wokistan said:
How's he supposed to know where some random ass forest was tho
His soul physically flies away from the forest, so he could just look back at his memories.

And 96 will always keep running back at him, it's the whole deal with it and people that saw it's face.

Back