• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Tier 2 Fanfiction Yellow Haired Children with Cosmic Powers - Hikari vs Franklin

Contestants:

Hikari (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic) vs Franklin Richards (Impossibly broken MLP Fanfic)

Battle Info:

Both are 2-A (First Key for Franklin)

Speed Equalized (So obvious speed blitzes do not happen)

Who wins?

Inconclusive: 1 (Twily18)

Hikari: 0

Franklin: 0

XD.... Yeah... But in all fairness since both are technically Glass-Canons (Ones Multi-City with extreme 2-A hax and AP with RW: The other is Large Star with extreme 2-A hax and AP with RW),.. I figured it would be very much a good debate.

Alright, let me see their justifications and haxes. (It's my option, so don't get mad to me >.<)

1. Haxes and Abilities:

Hmm, interesting, their haxes are pretty too much or ******* strong and overpowered. Both have the strongest hax is Existence Erasure, Conceptual Manipulation, Void Manipulation and Reality Warping, as well as Hikari, has pretty strong Non-Physical Interaction too. Well, as I saw Hikari's profile, she has True-Godly Regenerationn, but I am not sure if she can survive Franklin's Existence Erasure or Void Manipulation [Which it's really overpowered]. For a moment, I could see both will spam haxes/ablities for all eternity but couldn't kill each other.

2. Attack Potency and Durability:

From what I have seen Pony Franklin's "Attack Potency", he is really... really... really high into [Multiverse level+], despite being at least 'transfinite' levels of infinity above several [Multiverse level+] entities. About Hikari's Attack Potency, well, a lot of inaccessible cardinal... an endless infinite^'s of a amount of space-time continua, even... "continued an inaccessible cardinal amount of times", etc [That mention the concept of Absolute Infinity]. Jesus, her AP is too ******* overpowered, although her durability is Large star level, this is maybe a pretty problem, but the True-Godly Regenerationn could help her [though I not sure about that]. I could see her "Attack Potency" that could beat his "Attack Potency" by any way.

Conclude here: I would vote Stalemate, both have pretty strong Attack Potency, including their haxes/abilities, they couldn't take down each other. (I might be wrong tho)

Back