• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel CRT: 2-A Cosmic Cube & Tier 1 Realities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. All Multiverses could be High 1B yes aaccording to the Uatu stuff .... But this causes a lot of controversy as the Goblin Force was matched and was scared of Scotty Summers, a person with Celestial Level potential [meaning he isn't even on their level, just has the potential to reach it, akin to Franklin before he trained to reach the Celestials Level]. Though this does help my point though.

The Nexus of All Realities though should be thoroughly looked at. It has feats in both canon and non canon sources to connect not just to all realities, but all higher dimensions. Even in the past the Nexus / Mkrann Crystal was accepted to High 1B [Various Phoenix themed threads] but no one really talked about it. So we honestly should discuss that.

Antvasima said:
Wasn't he beaten up by the Avengers? Also, Dormammu and Nightmare have also been severely depowered in recent years, so scaling from their current portrayals does not really say much.

Dormmamu and nightmare aren't depowered, they can still in their prime.

LordTracer said:
Also correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the PF equal to the Goblin Force that was piloting/controlling/doing something with Earth-1298 Beyonder, who was going to destroy all multiverses (which should be a High 1-B feat).
Wasn't that just a part of the whole PF?

Setsuna tenma said:
Didn't the Phoenix force counter the chaos wave?Also when has the full power Phoenix being beaten by lesser beings
It did counter it.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Bump. All Multiverses could be High 1B yes aaccording to the Uatu stuff .... But this causes a lot of controversy as the Goblin Force was matched and was scared of Scotty Summers, a person with Celestial Level potential [meaning he isn't even on their level, just has the potential to reach it, akin to Franklin before he trained to reach the Celestials Level]. Though this does help my point though.

The Nexus of All Realities though should be thoroughly looked at. It has feats in both canon and non canon sources to connect not just to all realities, but all higher dimensions. Even in the past the Nexus / Mkrann Crystal was accepted to High 1B [Various Phoenix themed threads] but no one really talked about it. So we honestly should discuss that.
The White Hot Room which is in the MKraan Crystal is called Afterlife, The Heart of the Phoenix, The Center/Heart of Creation. Its also a nexus between all Phoenix hosts. There is the Crown of God. The MKraan Crystal/White Hot Room/Phoenix are all connected.

Yes I believe the Nexus is High 1B KOMI. But we need to figure out how much power is needed to destroy it and or shatter it if it is High 1B.

Yes Scott absorbed the Nexus to fight evenly with the Goblin Force. It was a long but impressive fight.

I can get the scan if requested but yes Genis [the one that fought Eternity] did temporarily fight it off. Also Roms said something interesting about it that may make it scalable to other cosmic events that happened that I found a distinct correlation with.

Also in relation to Roma, when the crystal she destroys, the guides stated if she destroys it " not only will 616 go, but the entire cosmos "... This is in reference to the Heroes Reborn scan I mentioned about Roma judging Franklin and him being a dangerto thecosmos and capable of destroying it. Doesn't that mean cosmos means the multiverse in this context ?

Some Phoenix hosts should be upgraded as well, namely Cyclops, who tanked a hit from Scarlet Witch's full power, and Jean Grey, who's the strongest host of the PF and would be stronger than Giruad, who wounded Eternity.

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but shouldn't marvel Yahweh scale to 2A considering one of his angels was on par with Mephisto in his realm, I know Skyfathers are to addressed later, but this case is pretty cut and dry obvious.

I would prefer if somebody other than Seed creates the new thread, but he can provide them with scans if they wish.

Well, you tend to insert jumbled information with wild interpretations that make your threads very hard and tiresome to evaluate.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Zarathos has fought on par with Mephisto in his realm. Shouldn't Zarathos's Power Ghost Rider be possibly 2-A?

Hela, Odin (and skyfathers) and Galactus too.

We shall agree to disagree as usual Antvasima.

Are you guys sure the Chaos Wave as evidence that the Phoenix Force , and perhaps Scarlet Witch wielding it is High 1-B ? I mean I know for sure you guys said so, because I've been looking up the Chaos Wave stuff and if what is said is true... Maybe using it is not such a good idea. Because... Asheena and Tiamut created the Chaos Wave during Heroes Reborn:Doom during their fighting/clashes.

Now I'm unsure what to do with this... I mean we could lowball it to say it's consistent for 2-A maybe ?

Question. Did you happen to forget Cyttorak or are you planning something different for him? His page's justification seems to imply he should be 2-A now.

I haven't forgotten. Honestly at this time I'm nott sure where to put him. But thinking it over it does makes sense in a way for him to be 2-A as Cyttorak is amongst Strange's strongest spells as well as Dormammu, and for either to truly use either in their strongest spells Cyttorak would have to be 2-A in AP.

When otherworld was absorbed by chaos king isn't he automatically absorbed 98% of the multiverse ? This shouldn't be High 1-B like eternity ?

I believe there was supposed to be a thread made to discuss Cyttorak, Dweller in Darkness, Nightmare, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back