• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Gods face off in "Epic" battle (Mujin Park VS Godcat) (Battle for strongest 4-A)

I mean you should probably make a CRT to get it accepted as Type 1 then if you're gonna claim its Type 1 🤷‍♂️ all of my claims are accepted by staff members and detailed on the profile while yours are not.
Alright, bet
4846154.jpg

I'm literally already skill stomping you. I'm ballsdeep.
Bruh, take your discord debate gooning to discord. Do you see anyone judging our debate skills cause I sure don't. Like would wanna debate anyone that toxic enough to put a "I won crown" while shouting hot air.

Bruh, take your discord debate gooning to discord. Do you see anyone judging our debate skills cause I sure don't. Like would wanna debate anyone that toxic enough to put a "I won crown" while shouting hot air.
I should just stop making jokes with people outside my friend circle, nobody gets my humor 😒

Anyways-

Would you be fine with Mujin and Godcat sharing a spot as a basic compromise? Or do you wanna continue arguing the match until either wins? Up to you.

Anyways-

Would you be fine with Mujin and Godcat sharing a spot as a basic compromise? Or do you wanna continue arguing the match until either wins? Up to you.
Ok, if you wanna take that 4th place spot via AP cause I'll be honest it's 10^53 vs 10^54 in terms of joules which I won't contest and shut my mouth on any other point cause mujin is objectively stronger.

Ok, if you wanna take that 4th place spot via AP cause I'll be honest it's 10^53 vs 10^54 in terms of joules which I won't contest and shut my mouth on any other point cause mujin is objectively stronger.
Are you sure you don't have any other points/wanna keep debating? I'm fine with taking the spot but I don't wanna take a spot then realize you still had contentions with something then we have to continue the debate.

Are you sure you don't have any other points/wanna keep debating? I'm fine with taking the spot but I don't wanna take a spot then realize you still had contentions with something then we have to continue the debate.
Ironically anything I could argue for Godcat suffers the "it's not on the profile yet" curse. cause you remember when I mentioned that one skill called sacrifice (or whatever attempt at death Manipulation it was) she doesn't have death Manipulation on her profile. Despite scailing to everying in the verse she doesn't have morale status to even resist one shots or even status effect inducement to most of the inverse status effects. The scailing chain isn't even that good since the ebf4 party's equipment buffs aren't accounted for either in optional equipment or standard equipment. Tldr there's nothing on profile that Godcat has to compete with mujin.

Ah. Well, I guess that's fair.

Out of curiosity, are you planning to revise her profile in the future, or...?

Ah. Well, I guess that's fair.

Out of curiosity, are you planning to revise her profile in the future, or...?
Obviously I'm still planning on doing a CRT, it's just ebf is just cursed with Having very slow CRTS and being a half abandoned verse with a 90% retired/MIA supporter page.

I got a mass overhaul to do with EBF's profiles anyways, so some stuff not present on the profiles are obviously missing. This pretty much includes fixing the format, adding new keys/calcs, resorting/adding the abilities, etcetera.

Process right now is currently near halfway, and the only reason it's going slow is due to IRL factors like work and other important stuff.

Fair nuff ig.

I kinda don't wanna give Mujin the spot if the profiles are heavily outdated tbh.

Back