• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Synopsis: I remember doing an equal stats battle between Soul King and Mori Dan at their strongest, guess what happened? Even then, Mori Dan still straight out murdered Soul King in a fight! Looks like we will have to wait a while until Mori Dan can find his proper match, but what about Mujin Park? We can try that, but without equal stats this time! So between Soul King and Mujin Park, which God that lost to Mori Dan in a fight is truly the strongest one here?

Reiō vs Mubong Park

5YP7BSi.png

Rules

• Links to characters: Soul King, Mujin Park
  • Mindsets: Bloodlusted
  • Prep or no prep: 1 year
  • Knowledge: Yes
  • Gear: Everything
  • Win Conditions: Death

No Caption Provided
Anywhere in R136a1 the largest blue star in our universe, now let the battle between the Gods commence!

King of Soul Society: 3 ( @Hellscream , @Deceived3596 , @AppleLord )
World President: 9 ( @ImmortalDread , @azontr , @Yeolban , @Maitreya , @DaReaperMan , @AizenSosuke , @Dragonite007 , @blazingfire , @ijl007 )
Talk no Jutsu: 0

Last edited:
I mean; if I don't misremember, the soul king is born when the world itself rejected the Menos. So technically speaking, in past he was balancing the world from a different perspective than current one (the difference to be precise is the dependence and reason)

Mujin is only physically 4-D, he doesn't have any 4-D hax or abilities that would make this match fair.

Absolute stomp in Soul King's favor. May as well use Nirvana Mori.

Mujin is only physically 4-D, he doesn't have any 4-D hax or abilities that would make this match fair.

Absolute stomp in Soul King's favor. May as well use Nirvana Mori.
Mujin Park is actually a 3D character with 4D ap/hax if I recall correctly same with Soul King.

Last edited:
He achieved nirvana, therefore all his hax is 4D?
Indeed. This doesn't have anything to do with the match, so would you like to discuss it on either of our message walls? I can go into more detail about the logic there.

But wasn't it for HDE? Now HDE is out.
Mori's Core Element is still 4-D. Current HDE standards did not remove that aspect of his abilities.

It just doesn't qualify for current HDE standards, which has something to do with spatial axes or whatever. Which have nothing to do with why Mori's hax is higher-D.

Back