• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Supreme God Maitreya fights a uh... box. Again. (Battle for 5th Non-Smurf 4-A)

I saw that scan
it doesn't say that they're mindless 💀
i feel ratty today
It doesn't NEED to say they are mindless just as a scan doesn't need to say a robot is mindless. They are ******* hollow. They don't have a brain or organs.

It doesn't NEED to say they are mindless just as a scan doesn't need to say a robot is mindless. They are ******* hollow. They don't have a brain or organs.
Tbh u never proved they don't have a conventional consciousness actually.

...Phoenks they don't have a ******* brain.
U don't have a ******* brain

Smhmh god of highschool wanker man

Anyway sure if he can directly influence type 2 info with his aura i suppose that would work via VSBW logic

But outside of this wiki i would still have some issues with assuming it works on technology

but didn't we see them make their own decisions sometimes
And the Announcer can also make its own "decisions", but that's just the result of its innate programming telling it to do shit. Disciples never did anything that the Supreme God didn't force them to do.

Technically, the Announcer has been looking at Evil Leafy on two occasions without any issues, and the contestants (even in groups) get immediately scared of her to the point of running in fear the moment she shows up to them. So Announcer might not be scared of looking Mujin in the eye and just do his thing anyway.

Technically, the Announcer has been looking at Evil Leafy on two occasions without any issues, and the contestants (even in groups) get immediately scared of her to the point of running in fear the moment she shows up to them. So Announcer might not be scared of looking Mujin in the eye and just do his thing anyway.
I literally can't look at those rn, can you describe exactly what happened to them?

Basically, they all land in a forest and Evil Leafy shows up in front of them. Even though they clearly outnumber her in the amount of people and they are all inorganic beings, they instead ran off in fear looking at her. And during the Season 1 debut, Announcer is able to look at Evil Leafy without any issue.

Basically, they all land in a forest and Evil Leafy shows up in front of them. Even though they clearly outnumber her in the amount of people and they are all inorganic beings, they instead ran off in fear looking at her. And during the Season 1 debut, Announcer is able to look at Evil Leafy without any issue.
So... the pre-requisite is to effect people who resist Fear Hax already? Because literally everyone in GoH resists fear hax-

Wouldn't budget cuts power null be able to negate his aura? the guy in the scan show above was still able to fight the "desire to bow down to him" just having the desire don't mean he will do imidiatly, and bufget cuts should negate It as well

Wouldn't budget cuts power null be able to negate his aura? the guy in the scan show above was still able to fight the "desire to bow down to him"
No, he wasn't...??? He was completely paralyzed and immediately after accepted that Mujin was going to just destroy him.

No, he wasn't...??? He was completely paralyzed and immediately after accepted that Mujin was going to just destroy him.
I mean, his body was paralized, but his mind was still like "wtf is going on? I want to submit to him? why I can't move?" and announcer don't really need to move to use budget cuts sinse It's trough based

I mean, his body was paralized, but his mind was still like "wtf is going on? I want to submit to him? why I can't move?" and announcer don't really need to move to use budget cuts sinse It's trough based
Why would Announcer still use Budget Cuts if he wants to bow to Mujin instead of delete him??? That makes no sense.

Why would Announcer still use Budget Cuts if he wants to bow to Mujin instead of delete him??? That makes no sense.
The same reason the guy in the panel didn't imidiatly subimited? He was paralized with the idea of subimiting, but his mind was clearly fighting against It, even trough was loosing the guy still had rational trough about how "don't make sense I wanting to submit"

The same reason the guy in the panel didn't imidiatly subimited? He was paralized with the idea of subimiting, but his mind was clearly fighting against It, even trough was loosing the guy still had rational trough about "how don't make sense I wanting to submit"
He literally did submit- He quite literally ASKED Mujin to kill him because he was in such awe of him.

He literally did submit- He quite literally ASKED Mujin to kill him because he was in such awe of him.
But wasn't instantly, he was paralized thinking first about what was going on before beingh fully "corrupted" by the desire to submit

Announcer can use that time for budget cuts

But wasn't instantly, he was paralized thinking first about what was going on before beingh fully "corrupted" by the desire to submit

Announcer can use that time for budget cuts
...Okay now you're just making shit up about something you don't know about. There was no "time" it took effect and you're literally just twisting the scans to make Announcer win.

...Okay now you're just making shit up about something you don't know about. There was no "time" it took effect and you're literally just twisting the scans to make Announcer win.
I mean, I had only that scan to work with, and his mind wasn't fully submiting for the entire scan, he was kinda just "WTF is going on?" if you have more scan on how It work I would be happy to see

I mean, I had only that scan to work with, and his mind wasn't fully submiting for the entire scan, he was kinda just "WTF is going on?" if you have more scan on how It work I would be happy to see
What more scans would I need to provide tho? I'm genuinely confused on your interpretation of it because it's literally not what happened. Not knowing that you're feeling immense Awe towards something and taking time to realize it doesn't mean that the Awe took time to onset.

What more scans would I need to provide tho? I'm genuinely confused on your interpretation of it because it's literally not what happened. Not knowing that you're feeling immense Awe towards something and taking time to realize it doesn't mean that the Awe took time to onset.
I'm dumb, just show me more exemples of people beingh affected by It

And even if we were to use your interpretation of the scan why exactly wouldn't Mujin just one-shot Announcer with like 9000 hax that Announcer doesn't resist while he's busy pondering why tf he wants to suck Mujin's ****-

And even if we were to use your interpretation of the scan why exactly wouldn't Mujin just one-shot Announcer with like 9000 hax that Announcer doesn't resist while he's busy pondering why tf he wants to suck Mujin's ****-
Fair, announcer would probable take some time to use budget cuts thanks to the confusion, does announcer have the announcer recovery center here?

and wouldn't Maitreya wait Announcer to talk sinse he thinks he will just submit?

Fair, announcer would probable take some time to use budget cuts thanks to the confusion, does announcer have the announcer recovery center here?

and wouldn't Maitreya wait Announcer to talk sinse he thinks he will just submit?
Before I answer anything else, can you explain to me what the Recovery Center is?

Back