• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Supreme God Maitreya fights a uh... box. Again. (Battle for 5th Non-Smurf 4-A)

Yaya, looking at the profile, why is Box's EE plot based? By the video looks just basic EE
Well, it seems like announcer has some 4th wall-type ability to manipulate the story, which is how he gets rid of things.

Just going off his plot manip scan

Before I answer anything else, can you explain to me what the Recovery Center is?
Basically, if the Announcer dies, he will immediately be recovered at his Recovety Center in perfect condition. If it is destroyed, he dies for good the next time he dies. And yes, optional equipment is allowed to be used just as long as it isn't anything smurf.
Yaya, looking at the profile, why is Box's EE plot based? By the video looks just basic EE
Because Black Hole quite literally didn't appear for the rest of the episode (Not to mention the show's metafictional nature of the contestants knowing they are being watched by the viewers). Furthermore, before you bring up "it's like Total Drama where assets are sold out due to low budget", BFB 29 shows that the budget is in fact tied to the actual animation itself, and without the budget, the animation would begin to severely downgrade until it is no more.

Last edited:
Basically, if the Announcer dies, he will immediately be recovered at his Recovety Center in perfect condition. If it is destroyed, he dies for good the next time he dies. And yes, optional equipment is allowed to be used just as long as it isn't anything smurf.
How far away is the Center? Mujin would just destroy it if it's anywhere in his Interdimensional Range.

How far away is the Center? Mujin would just destroy it if it's anywhere in his Interdimensional Range.
Assumed 4 km if we went by SBA? Also, how would he even know where to find the Recovery Center? The moment Announcer dies and is revived, he will immediately sell out Mujin with a thought.

I mean, it's not like he would know the purpose of what it's supposed to do until he kills Announcer for the first time where he will be revived in his recovery center.

So, Announcer gets the passive incap, Mujin kills him, he gets a revive in recovery center and then either Mujin Nukes it or Announcer Budget cuts?

I mean Mujin killing him would involve him literally wripping out Announcer's concept and eating it, so idk if he'd be able to revive from that-

Also Mujin has Mid-Godly regeneration negation so how would the recovery center even work when effected by that?

I'll vote Mujin.

Both of them are God (OPM) victims though.

Anyways...

Do yall think Mujin is fine to move up a spot? Or is there more contention I'm unaware of?

Then that brings up my point of what has the Announcer been shown to revive from? Because Mujin can (and will) tear out his concept and nom it.
Recovery centers can recover Firey and Bubble, Fire beingh completly extingueshed by water, bubble popping and even characters beingh destroyed by black hole, basically, if they die they get ressurected from absolute nothing, no matter how far away they are

Recovery centers can recover Firey and Bubble, Fire beingh completly extingueshed by water, bubble popping and even characters beingh destroyed by black hole, basically, if they die they get ressurected from absolute nothing, no matter how far away they are
None of this is anywhere equivalent to having your concept torn from your being.

I agree, at this point this isn't even just killing is just making something not exist and never have existing, without the concept of "announcer" there is nothing for a "announcer recovery center" to recover

but does Maitreya even start with conceptual erasure?

but does Maitreya even start with conceptual erasure?
1. It's not erasure, it's Absorption (which would grant Mujin all of Announcer's abilities).

2. Not instantly but by the time in the fight where Mujin has recognized Announcer as a threat he will.

Just a question, what is Maitreya reaction speed? beacuse they both are massivaly hyper sonic, this seens like a match that don't really need equalized speed

1. It's not erasure, it's Absorption (which would grant Mujin all of Announcer's abilities).

2. Not instantly but by the time in the fight where Mujin has recognized Announcer as a threat he will.
And would he even considere Announcer a threath? beacuse he is just looking a weird speaker box, the only moment he would be show the Announcer power with budget cuts would be whem he alread Budget cutted Maitreya

what would he start with normaly?

Anyways, I think Mujin has basically won this match, so, I think it's fair for him to move up the list now.

Back