• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Supreme God Maitreya fights a uh... box. Again. (Battle for 5th Non-Smurf 4-A)

Hello again. Told you I would be there.

So since Mujin leads with word-based paralysis, what stops Announcer from just thinking and removing Mujin through plot-based erasure/BFR due to Budget Cuts?

Hello again. Told you I would be there.
Hello, good sir. Hope you're having a blessed day.
So since Mujin leads with word-based paralysis, what stops Announcer from just thinking and removing Mujin through plot-based erasure/BFR due to Budget Cuts?
A passive aura which overwhelms the opponent and makes them want to submit to him and give up everything brought about by his existence as a "Transcendant" being.

Assuming a robot doesn't have a mind???
He has inorganic type two and is a life-less robot. So yeah, it doesn't have a conventional mind.

So conventional fear/mind/empathic hax wouldn't work.

Unless you have feats of Mujin affecting technology

Last edited:
Is the passive gay aura conceptual? (I'm assuming it is considering GOH's author infatuation with making everything conceptual)

It's not Conceptual but Mujin's abilities effect mindless things like disciples and Angelos so it wouldn't matter.

Can’t Mujin also just light this dude on permanent fire with a thought based command as well?

It's not Conceptual but Mujin's abilities effect mindless things like disciples and Angelos so it wouldn't matter.
Mindless as in?

Inorganic lifeless technology?

Or mindless biological living beings?

These two are not the same.

The technological aspect is quite literally irrelevant.
Why would it be irrelevant?

They are completely different things that would "think" differently and thus couldn't be equivalated.

I believe you would need specific feats of affecting technology man.

Why would it be irrelevant?

They are completely different things that would "think" differently and thus couldn't be equivalated.
....No? They can most certainly be equivalated. While there is a sharp difference between a technological mindless being and a biological mindless being, they are still, in the end, beings that lack a conventional mind from a normal consciousness. One being made from technology and one being made from "flesh" doesn't effect this, and you'd have to make an assumption to assume it would.

....No? They can most certainly be equivalated. While there is a sharp difference between a technological mindless being and a biological mindless being, they are still, in the end, beings that lack a conventional mind from a normal consciousness. One being made from technology and one being made from "flesh" doesn't effect this, and you'd have to make an assumption to assume it would.
Do the disciples and Angelo's lack all consciousness? And do they also lack a biological brain?

And do you have scans for their mindlessness and lack of consciousness as well?

Do the disciples and Angelo's lack all consciousness?

And do you have scans for their mindlessness and lack of consciousness as well?
The Announcer doesn't lack "all consciousness" to begin with, or it wouldn't be able to act in anyway, so this question is irrelevant. It has a consciousness just an unconventional one that allows it to perform actions, as all Type 2 Inorganics do.

The Announcer doesn't lack "all consciousness" to begin with, or it wouldn't be able to act in anyway, so this question is irrelevant. It has a consciousness just an unconventional one that allows it to perform actions, as all Type 2 Inorganics do.
I was referring to conventional consciousness. As in, the consciousness that living beings have.

I don't think you can equivalate technological conscious and living conscious.

And also, do the Angelos have brains? Are their heads empty?

Do you have scans of these things that you are saying about them btw?

The technological aspect is quite literally irrelevant.
The "thought" and "mind" of a machine is based on files, patterns, date. Trying to affect the mind of such a being is equivalent to trying to affect the mind of a complex stone.

Affecting the mind of a brainless but biologic being basically shows that Mujin's mind control affects at a deeper level of the biology of the body than just the brain

Last edited:
I was referring to conventional consciousness. As in, the consciousness that living beings have.

I don't think you can equivalate technological conscious and living conscious.
I'm not trying to do that, I'm trying to equivalate the lack there-of.
And also, do the Angelos have brains? Are their heads empty?
Angelos and disciples seem to literally be hollow when blown apart, so, yes
The "thought" and "mind" of a machine is based on files, patterns, date. Trying to affect the mind of such a being is equivalent to trying to affect the mind of a complex stone.

Affecting the mind of a brainless but biologic being basically shows that Mujin's mind control affects at a deeper level the biology of the body than just the brain
So I have to prove Mujin can effect data...? Given he can literally effect Type 2 Information I don't think this matters-

I'm not trying to do that, I'm trying to equivalate the lack there-of.
wdym.

Announcer has a consciousness, it's just based on technological shit like data, info, files n shit.

Wich would be different than both the Angelos not having a consciousness at all, and also not having a conventional consciousness in the same way that Announcer does.

No matter how you slice it, they aren't technological beings, they wouldn't have similar consciousness, and even lacking it entirely wouldn't make them equivalent.

And also, are the Angelos specifically made to be controlled or anything like that? Like where exactly do they come from. And is there any other reason he might be able to influence them narratively or is it just because of the aura?

And do you have scans of that?

Type 1 Information a wanked way to say that you warp reality

But no, both are diffent types for a reason
"No" what. You didn't answer my question.
wdym.

Announcer has a consciousness, it's just based on technological shit like data, info, files n shit.
Okay, so, again, Mujin just needs to be able to effect data???
And also, are the Angelos specifically made to be controlled or anything like that? Like where exactly do they come from.
No idea, but they aren't made to be controlled.
And is there any other reason he might be able to influence them narratively or is it just because of the aura?
No.
And do you have scans of that?
Scans of what.

I did, actually. Type 1 Information is based on controling the information of the reality, while Type 2 is based on controling the information of things such the date of a computer
Don't you mean the other way around...? Type 1 Information is Data, Type 2 is reality.

Okay, so, again, Mujin just needs to be able to effect data???
He would need to be capable of affecting people who use type 1 information as a median for consciousness with his aura.... Which is pretty specific.

Do you have scans of that?

I think King got the types mixed up.

Info 1 is basic stuff like data on a computer or in someone's mind.

Info 2 is fundamental shit that makes up reality and whatnot.

He would need to affect Type 1 stuff.

Here's Mujin (and Mori) being able to compel disciples to bow to them without even saying anything.

Anyway I'm just gonna go ahead and vote Mujin.

He can already effect Data via being able to interact with Type 2 Information, so if that's the criteria to effect Announcer's mind he just passives the thing and proceeds to rip out its concept.

Back