• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tumma Linna RP Thread

"No"

"And what's with that smile? Didn't Miss Maria just said to act on your best behavior? This is making me sound like I'm the more sane person here..."
"Why I have no idea what you're talking about sister." He said pulling her deeper into the one-armed hug to the point that it was starting to hurt.

"Why I have no idea what you're talking about sister." He said pulling her deeper into the one-armed hug to the point that it was starting to hurt.
"I said stop!" the hands weren't stopping this guy, so Fhian used the chains and have him be nailed to the farthest wall away from her oh-so nearly folded, ironed, washed, lavender-smelling clothes. "When I say stop you stop, got it?"

"I said stop!" the hands weren't stopping this guy, so Fhian used the chains and have him be nailed to the farthest wall away from her oh-so nearly folded, ironed, washed, lavender-smelling clothes. "When I say stop you stop, got it?"
"Wow sister not very friendly of you especially when I promised our boss you would be on your best behavior." He said in a mocking tone.

"Wow sister not very friendly of you especially when I promised our boss you would be on your best behavior." He said in a mocking tone.
"That's enough" Maria said, her tone slightly more stern than usual.

"Remember what's on the line, Mayel~"

"That's enough" Maria said, her tone slightly more stern than usual.

"Remember what's on the line, Mayel~"
His eyes widened a little his expression for the first-time showing fear but only for a split second as his expression returned to neutral as he said, "My mistake boss it won't happen again."

His eyes widened a little his expression for the first-time showing fear but only for a split second as his expression returned to neutral as he said, "My mistake boss it won't happen again."
"Anyway, I'm certain you all will work well together. Come with me, I'll introduce you to your new colleagues" Maria said, leading her employees out.

At the tavern, a pair of militia members leaned over a pillar away from the crowd, having been assigned to help with this particular mission. They both noticed Maria's exit along with the people she brought along, earning a groan from one of them.

"Ugh, look at them, Marsh. A princess and a clown. I thought an admin would have better standards" Caron complained to her companion.

Last edited:
Marsh took a couple of seconds looking at them from head to foot

"Judge ...at work, not.... by attitude" he said with a little of difficulty looking for what the best words options would be, in this case saying that Caron should not judge them by how they acted but how they perform in the Job

"Judge ...at work, not.... by attitude"
"We've been with enough of them to know how they usually act, no? But fine, let's see what they can do" Caron replied before noticing Maria's approach.

"Good to meet you, Miss Makela. My name is Caron and this is Marsh. We're the ones who will assist you with this mission" the acidic warrior greeted.
"Hmm, they've really been stretched thin~ Well, you both know Gideon. And these two are Fhian and Mayel. I will apologies in advance for their behavior, they're rather new to this" Maria greeted.

Marsh noted with this action of Fhian, that she would probably try to remain as professional in front of him and Caron for a while until she finally built up the confidence to act like her true self, or he could be wrong, who knows.

"Well"

As Gideon observed the interactions between Fhian, Mayel, and the Militia members, he remained silent, carefully studying the dynamics at play.
A faint hint of concern clouded his features. This team might be more... challenging than he initially thought.

Approaching Maria, Gideon's voice held a touch of amusement. "These new recruits... they're certainly a lively bunch."
Leaning in a bit closer, he lowered his voice, "Do you think they'll work well together? Fhian and Mayel, I mean."
Maria's insight was invaluable in moments like these.

Leaning in a bit closer, he lowered his voice, "Do you think they'll work well together? Fhian and Mayel, I mean."
"This mission will be more or less a test. See how well they work together as well as with outsiders. If they can't even just do that, well..." Maria explained.

"Then they shouldn't have ever been born~".

Looking around herself to make sure nobody heard her, Maria faked a cough before returning to her usual pose and demeanor.

"But, I'm certain they will be fine. You've seen enough of these to know they usually get through just fine. Show them the ropes, keep them alive as long as possible, and report to me how they do" she continued.

Marsh noted with this action of Fhian, that she would probably try to remain as professional in front of him and Caron for a while until she finally built up the confidence to act like her true self, or he could be wrong, who knows.

"Well"
"You want to see a magic trick." said Mayel as he began to shake Marsh's other hand before pulling a sword out of nowhere and cutting his arm off leaving it limp in Marsh's hands as he proceeded to preform jazz hand with his remaining arm mouthing out the words ta dah.

"You want to see a magic trick." said Mayel as he began to shake Marsh's other hand before pulling a sword out of nowhere and cutting his arm off leaving it limp in Marsh's hands as he proceeded to preform jazz hand with his remaining arm mouthing out the words ta dah.
"You're weird..." Fhian grumbled, crossing her arms.

Mayel scoffed at this reaction before quickly dispelling his illusions.

"Tough crowd" he cursed before sitting down on a seemingly invisible chair

"You....re'dy for... mission?" Marsh say to the others
"Can't wait" Caron replied.
"Then you will be satisfied" Maria greeted, earning a yelp of surprise from the acidic warrior.

"Calm down, I will brief your mission outside. Come with me" the administrator continued, a large scroll in her arms.

"Can't wait" Caron replied.
"Then you will be satisfied" Maria greeted, earning a yelp of surprise from the acidic warrior.

"Calm down, I will brief your mission outside. Come with me" the administrator continued, a large scroll in her arms.
"Whatever you say boss." Mayel said as he removed the illusion of his headless body sitting on air.

Fhian, already seemed stressed, just went on and followed— just really ruined her mood.
"Whatever you say boss." Mayel said as he removed the illusion of his headless body sitting on air.
Leading the group outside, Maria came across an unused table which she decided to lay her map down along with other specifications.

"For your mission, you will be dealing with a minotaur. Its nest is located at a housing district near the Southeast Wall and is threatening to breach into it. Destroy the nest by destroying the statue in the middle of the place" she explained while putting a marking at her map.

Leading the group outside, Maria came across an unused table which she decided to lay her map down along with other specifications.

"For your mission, you will be dealing with a minotaur. Its nest is located at a housing district near the Southeast Wall and is threatening to breach into it. Destroy the nest by destroying the statue in the middle of the place" she explained while putting a marking at her map.

"Peple...there, do not disturb?" Marsh asked, after she show her map, he didn't know if there are civilians in the middle.

"They've been evacuated, we've been trying to deal with this thing for quite a while now" Maria explained
Fhian would imagine the minotaur and gave a look on her clothes, she wouldn't want to be in the vicinity of that disgusting monsters' breath, knowing she'd have to do her laundry at least tenfold to even remove the pungent scent of such eww-y-ness

Marsh understood what he would have to do, it wouldn't be easy but at least he had help.
Fhian would imagine the minotaur and gave a look on her clothes, she wouldn't want to be in the vicinity of that disgusting monsters' breath, knowing she'd have to do her laundry at least tenfold to even remove the pungent scent of such eww-y-ness
"Alright, before I take you to the place, any questions?" Maria asked.

"None." Fhian raised her hand and shook her head.
Marsh stared at her for about 4 whole seconds before denying.
"No questions here."
"Eh" Caron replied.

"Hmm, that's quite nice" Maria said before quickly folding the map.

"Come with me then, I'll take you to the location". A few minutes later, the group arrived in front of a pristine building surrounded by some rubble, a number of seals set around the place. The entrance was open, the door missing. Its interior despite exposed by the doorway was completely dark, presumably due to its depth.

"Come with me then, I'll take you to the location". A few minutes later, the group arrived in front of a pristine building surrounded by some rubble, a number of seals set around the place. The entrance was open, the door missing. Its interior despite exposed by the doorway was completely dark, presumably due to its depth.
"Right... the usual..." like seeing a familiar trope, Fhian crossed her arms and waited for the others to come first.

Back