• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tumma Linna RP Thread

Gideon emits a soft, radiant glow, casting light into the dark interior of the building. "There, that should help us see better"
Marsh was wary of this, so as a precaution he took out one of his axes, in case he has to fight.
"You two go first, I don't wanna make laundry again..."

Fhian would stay behind and keep crossing her arms, not even thinking about using her ability.

Mayel was in deep thought before he turned to the group in a hushed tone and said, " Maybe I should send out an illusion of myself first to scout a head that way we aren't taken surprise by any potential traps or ambushes."

Mayel was in deep thought before he turned to the group in a hushed tone and said, " Maybe I should send out an illusion of myself first to scout a head that way we aren't taken surprise by any potential traps or ambushes."
"You should, because I don't want my clothes to receive a singggllee dirt..." Fhian replied.

"Gotcha sister." said Mayel as a simple illusion of himself projected outward and began moving further into the building.
In an instant, the building began to shake violently, followed by the door slamming behind the group.

"Well, we're not going back" Caron commented

In an instant, the building began to shake violently, followed by the door slamming behind the group.

Fhian sighed and breathed out, before making a chain and shifting into a floating torch, before igniting it with fire— magic of her own.

The light wasn't used to illuminate the group, but to see if she had any dirt from her. Seeing none, she had a sigh of relief.

Mayel seemed to fade away from view to the rest of the group using an illusion to hide himself while the illusion of him continued to walk further into the building.

Marsh looked at this, he wasn't the smartest man in town but he knew that separating was not an option so he looked around to see if anyone had an idea which way to go.
"Let's leave a marking we'll remember in case we loop back here" Caron commented.

Marsh looked at this, he wasn't the smartest man in town but he knew that separating was not an option so he looked around to see if anyone had an idea which way to go.
"You, Marsh. Come with me, you'll be my bodyguard..." Fhian said after he made the x-mark, the torch showing the path to the left as she crossed her arms.

"You, Marsh. Come with me, you'll be my bodyguard..." Fhian said after he made the x-mark, the torch showing the path to the left as she crossed her arms.
A light snag was felt on Fhian's leg, followed by some rumbling from the ceiling. In an instant, a hole opened up from there, followed by a round boulder falling through and rolling towards them

A light snag was felt on Fhian's leg, followed by some rumbling from the ceiling. In an instant, a hole opened up from there, followed by a round boulder falling through and rolling towards them
"Ahh! Not again!" she had enough of the snagging and the tugging with how she was trapped by the stupid illusion guy, and so she wrapped her chains around Marsh and make a break for it to the left side.

Last edited:
Momentarily taken aback by the explosion and Caron's protective gesture, Gideon quickly composed himself.
"We ought to proceed with caution. You unharmed?" He inquired, concern evident in his voice.

"We ought to proceed with caution. You unharmed?" He inquired, concern evident in his voice.
Heavy footsteps were heard as a figure emerged from the hole, its form obscured by the smoke and dust. It was humanoid though some features seemed off. With a primal roar, the dust was cleared as well as any confusion of what this creature is.

The minotaur has arrived

Heavy footsteps were heard as a figure emerged from the hole, its form obscured by the smoke and dust. It was humanoid though some features seemed off. With a primal roar, the dust was cleared as well as any confusion of what this creature is.

The minotaur has arrived
Mayel stealthily approached the minotaur while under an illusion to hide himself he then jumped up out the shadow and tried to bash the minotaur's skull in with his metal clubs.

Mayel stealthily approached the minotaur while under an illusion to hide himself he then jumped up out the shadow and tried to bash the minotaur's skull in with his metal clubs.
The minotaur merely shrugged off his attack, turning around before snorting in anger. Before it could attack however, it was suddenly slashed, sending it reeling back.

"I think's it's much stronger than you" Caron commented, her greatsword in-hand.

The minotaur merely shrugged off his attack, turning around before snorting in anger. Before it could attack however, it was suddenly slashed, sending it reeling back.

"I think's it's much stronger than you" Caron commented, her greatsword in-hand.
"I can ****** see that brother." said Mayel creating multiple illusions of Caron to confuse the minotaur before disengaging from combat.

"I can ****** see that brother." said Mayel creating multiple illusions of Caron to confuse the minotaur before disengaging from combat.
Looking around, the minotaur decided to stomp down, causing a massive shockwave all around with the real Caron bracing first. She was quickly tackled and in her daze, the creature pulled out its greataxe and slammed it down, forcing its opponent to block it.

Of all the times for this to happen...
That boulder really screwed this over...

Gideon thought, his eyes locked on on the unfolding combat.

He leaned against a nearby wall, his expression nonchalant.
He considered the situation, realizing that the fight was practically already won.
Caron was more than capable of taking on the minotaur, and he could focus on healing her if she got injured.
The minotaur didn't strike him as particularly strategic; it was unlikely to target him.
Mayel's illusions appeared decent enough, that's probably all he'd need to report to Ma-
Looking around, the minotaur decided to stomp down, causing a massive shockwave all around with the real Caron bracing first. She was quickly tackled and in her daze, the creature pulled out its greataxe and slammed it down, forcing its opponent to block it.
That's not good
Gideon lunged forward, aiming for the beast's eyes. His fists, imbued with a radiant light, shot towards the creature's face.

Gideon lunged forward, aiming for the beast's eyes. His fists, imbued with a radiant light, shot towards the creature's face.
The minotaur flinched in pain, covering its eyes before quickly smashing through another wall. A click was soon heard, followed by a wall of flame forming in the hallway the creature had fled to.

The minotaur flinched in pain, covering its eyes before quickly smashing through another wall. A click was soon heard, followed by a wall of flame forming in the hallway the creature had fled to.
"Do you think it killed itself." asked Mayel staring at the wall of flame the minotaur had fled into.

Back