• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh even after all this time I still cant wrap my head around the transduality stuff. but wasn't type 3 reserved for 1A's or that concept has been nuked?

So, TD right now only on the same level of dimensionality?
So the stuff about higher D hax affecting lower D stuff that was applied to acausality was also applied to TD?
Pretty much
I don't think HD can kill them but character with feats definitely should.
Oh HD can kill them now,
Oh. When did they changed that. I thought TD and NEP can't be affected by dimensionality
Not anymore as that wont make sense, any ability on a lower plane and you hold ontological difference to, is essentially "Unreal"

Anyway, if anyone wondering about my stance on this matter, then to be honest, i'm not entirely convinced and agree with this. However like what i said back in the Plot thread, i can understand you all reasoning based on the provided scans and contexts so if the power get accepted then go ahead, i will not stonewalling or preventing upgrade

Also fix the damn profiles if they get opened, i always seeing two Abstract Existence Type 1 (one because of Source, one because of ability to turn into possibility itself) on Anos and Graham profile, hurt my eyes

Also fix the damn profiles if they get opened, i always seeing two Abstract Existence Type 1 (one because of Source, one because of ability to turn into possibility itself) on Anos and Graham profile, hurt my eyes
They are so OP that they got duplicate same abilities. Yk. Alright. Thanks for your input, I will do it with my team

But one is in rating limited and one is not

Yeah i think we must create physiology page for MGF char, because for source is every excellent magician have it

But one is in rating limited and one is not

Yeah i think we must create physiology page for MGF char, because for source is every excellent magician have it
You can merges them into one full-blown power, because what matter most is the description, explaination and scan for the ability, no one gonna understand a thing if there is no description, explaination and scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back