• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in this thread i want upgrade Arnos' and Graham's Transduality 2 to Transduality 3

Firstly we must see Arcana's profile. Her order are Order of Absurdity that opposite and supperior to order it self, that make her unaffected by order it self

《__________》《__________》《__________》
Order of Absurdity is order that govern the state of absurdity and contradiction
●Therefore the order can make and govern a state that unite the contradiction (duality) like ice-flame, cold air-hot air. This mean the order are nonduality state where A is simutaneously true and false
●The order also can make and govern a state that is neither of the contradiction like neither of sun and moon, sun and moon is duality in MGF which symbolizes the order of destruction and creation. This mean the order also are nonduality state where A is neither true nor false
This order can exist even if it impossible to exist, or make impossible thing to exist, exist, like there are no ice and flame in one state

Order it self in general (not involve Order of Absurdity) is nonduality state of oneness where order is one in general, but dual in specific. Thats why the Gods behave as they are one order as whole

And we also have Eques the aggregate of order it self, his order are the great order where every order united and participated in that. For make it more clear he is a Will of World

Conclulation:
Arnos and Graham they TD 2 will upgrade to TD 3
Arcana i think also her TD 2 can up to TD 3

Last edited:
As someone who barely understand Transduality 3 and 4 (and still does not understand even after it got revision).

Neutral for now, I leave it to the expert.

Experts? I am one of them.

Anyway I will not comment much for now, but according to DT, a state of both 1 and 0 and neither 1 and 0 at the same time would be Plurality (Type 3) if it meets all other requirements, we already have the necessary states on the part of the order as duality and nonduality and onesess state on the part of the order itself as by Eques where all duality and nonduality is united in one and arcana which is neither of those, plus Anos and Graham unbound and beyond them.

Is everyone neutral? Put me in neutral too.

Umm actually, to explain it fully: Type 1 is being unbound by normal dual concepts (EX: Not bound by the duality of life and death) Type 2 is being unbound by all duel concepts. Type 3 is being beyond transduality. (I think)
Okay.
I only understand TD 1 and TD 2.
I appreciate you trying to explain it to me.

But I'll still stay neutral for now until someone more knowledgeable gave input.

Anyway I will not comment much for now, but according to DT, a state of both 1 and 0 and neither 1 and 0 at the same time would be Plurality (Type 3) if it meets all other requirements, we already have the necessary states on the part of the order as duality and nonduality and onesess state on the part of the order itself as by Eques where all duality and nonduality is united in one and arcana which is neither of those, plus Anos and Graham unbound and beyond them.

🤨 Oh really... Well, ain't that just an interesting bit of information for future CRT's.

Hehehe i will put you in agree 😈

🤨 Oh really... Well, ain't that just an interesting bit of information for future CRT's.
It is interesting, because if, for example, Arcana gets TD 3, Anos and Graham would be an even higher level beyond Type 3 state. But I prefer to leave that to debate and not affirm anything yet. Even more so given the various states of Duality, Nonduality and Onesess that exist due to the existence of gods and chief gods for each layer taking into account the "dimensional" difference of the layers.

It is interesting, because if, for example, Arcana gets TD 3, Anos and Graham would be an even higher level beyond Type 3 state. But I prefer to leave that to debate and not affirm anything yet. Even more so given the various states of Duality, Nonduality and Onesess that exist due to the existence of gods and chief gods for each layer taking into account the "dimensional" difference of the layers.
One day one day

Put me in neutral along with the others. Need more opinions on this.
I'm mostly here to watch the world burn! I Waiting for the disagree FRA train. It'll all end in tears for either side.

Last edited:

First don't bump a thread after 2 hours, wait at least 12 hours.

Secondly, I don't think you understand what transduality refers to
1. The characters themselves will be what will have to be the one existing in the non-dual state.
2. For type 3 or type 2, it has to be all dual system in a level of reality, nothing was mentioned in your scans about that, it was rather specific
3. There must be transcendence of such system for type 2 or type 3
4. For type 3, you must be both and neither at the same time.
5. Having the order that allows her to contradict orders does not mean she herself is existing as both the order and the order that it becomes after Contradiction at the same time
6. Same way your scans shows that it is like the two sides of a coin, you need to show a character existing as the coin.
7. Esques might qualify since he unites all order even those that qualifies but he does not exist independently or transcendent to the great order he governs
8. These at most is type 2, and even the type 2 it self is under a possibility and shaky. As there was no showing or independence or qualitavely beyond those said dual system to start with.
9. Been able to affect TD, does not mean you also have TD

Which going back, I will check out the reasoning for Anos and Graham TD2 later on

I'm confused as hell by what I just read so I'll be neutral until other people chime in.
Order- order is duality(creation-destruction and with that fire and ice sun and moon, abortion-birth for example) Arcana would be both 1 and 0 and neither 1 nor 0 because her power is ice and fire at the same time and is stated that it is neither sun nor moon as well. She is constantly shown feats that are aknowledged in verse to be impossible absurb and contradictory. Eques is aggregate of order so he is argued to be both 1 and 0 plus he has a feat where he makes order of destruction and creation exist at the same time. There would also be Ennesenne who is rejected by both order of birth and order of abortion(she goes against both order, neother of those two order want her to be born) and again being stated that she shoudn't be born in the world. Anos and Graham are chaos(opposite) and nothingness(lacking) to order

I'm confused as hell by what I just read so I'll be neutral until other people chime in.
Here is better explanation even though it's already exists in Graham profile

Transduality (Type 2) for his true nature (Graham's true nature is that of a pure nothingness without reason and "order"[14],which includes the Order of Causality that governs the world's system of causality[15][16]. Order in general follows a system of dualities[17][18]Order that exists throughout all of reality on a conceptual level. In terms of binary, if order is 0 and 1 (e.g. order of creation and order of destruction), then his true nature is neither 0 nor 1)

Here is better explanation even though it's already exists in Graham profile

Transduality (Type 2) for his true nature (Graham's true nature is that of a pure nothingness without reason and "order"[14],which includes the Order of Causality that governs the world's system of causality[15][16]. Order in general follows a system of dualities[17][18]Order that exists throughout all of reality on a conceptual level. In terms of binary, if order is 0 and 1 (e.g. order of creation and order of destruction), then his true nature is neither 0 nor 1)
Just a quick note here, he most likely lose his type 2

Worst result of a CRT is not it getting rejected, but it getting rejected and then losing something else because of it.
I don't see its getting nuked though. Especially it's clearly mentioned order back & forth of the coin. And clearly mentioned what are required to prove its TD 2.

1. The characters themselves will be what will have to be the one existing in the non-dual state.
2. For type 3 or type 2, it has to be all dual system in a level of reality, nothing was mentioned in your scans about that, it was rather specific
5. Having the order that allows her to contradict orders does not mean she herself is existing as both the order and the order that it becomes after Contradiction at the same time
6. Same way your scans shows that it is like the two sides of a coin, you need to show a character existing as the coin.
7. Esques might qualify since he unites all order even those that qualifies but he does not exist independently or transcendent to the great order he governs
8. These at most is type 2, and even the type 2 it self is under a possibility and shaky. As there was no showing or independence or qualitavely beyond those said dual system to start with.

Which going back, I will check out the reasoning for Anos and Graham TD2 later on
Just make it simple, is to long and i sure you dont even know what i mean

I dont even know, this for what

☹️☹️☹️Well if you think your Analysis is better than DT then may be.
Huh?
Really don't care what you mean here, if something no longer qualifies then it no longer qualifies and yes DT can be wrong too he is human not not a machine.
I don't see its getting nuked though. Especially it's clearly mentioned order back & forth of the coin. And clearly mentioned what are required to prove its TD 2.
Read my points above then you should understand
Just make it simple, is to long and i sure you dont even know what i mean
That is as simple as it gets
I dont even know, this for what
Me explaining TD to you.
If a certain order is a side of a coin, arcana order allows her to turn it into the another side of the coin I.e. the opposite of the order, that's all
What you are claiming here is that she is existing as both sides at the same time while also not existing as them.

This is as simple as I can explain, try reading the points again one by one.

Huh?
Really don't care what you mean here, if something no longer qualifies then it no longer qualifies and yes DT can be wrong too he is human not not a machine.
Not saying he is completely right on everything but he is better Knowledgeable and has better explanation than what you are claiming. When comes to Transduality.
Read my points above then you should understand
Completely read but clearly don't see anything worth. Just some fanfiction which i didn't find it in the Transduality page can you screenshot & post it here where it stated something in Transduality explanation page that you just made up.

Not saying he is completely right on everything but he is better Knowledgeable and has better explanation than what you are claiming. When comes to Transduality.
Well why don't you call him here then and have him see this
Completely read but clearly don't see anything worth. Just some fanfiction which i didn't find it in the Transduality page can you screenshot & post it here where it stated something in Transduality explanation page that you just made up.
Made what up??
Tf is wrong with you and attacking anyone who disagrees with you?
Tbh next time something like this happens, I will be reporting you

Me explaining TD to you.
Bruh i know about TD
If a certain order is a side of a coin, arcana order allows her to turn it into the another side of the coin I.e. the opposite of the order, that's all
What you are claiming here is that she is existing as both sides at the same time while also not existing as them.
Bruh i sure you dont even read my scan

The burning ice flowers, It emits cold air and hot air at the same time.

Originally, contradictory ice and flame co-existed without a slight conflict.

Where the part arcana turn it into another side of order???
The scan literally says she can make flowers where is burn but froze at the same time

If you dont understand this verse, please just ignore this CRT, i dont want this become long

Bruh i know about TD
Yes you do
Bruh i sure you dont even read my scan
I did
Where the part arcana turn it into another side of order???
The scan literally says she can make flowers where is burn but froze at the same time
You cannot take one part of it and ignore the others there are clearly 9 points.
Again both at the same time is simply type 2 like I said
If you dont understand this verse, please just ignore this CRT, i dont want this become long
No, I won't
And yes the entire purpose of indexing is for you to do it in a way that even those with 0 knowledge know what yoh are talking about

Well why don't you call him here then and have him see this
Read above dereck message
Made what up??
Tf is wrong with you and attacking anyone who disagrees with you?
Tbh next time something like this happens, I will be reporting you
Is that looked like attacking? 💀.

Then I will just ignore you. I don't see how that's attacking someone though. I don't wanna get misunderstood by others for silly things.

1.) Would'nt matter when that character is an AE being (concept based).
2.) Was clearly mentioned. You just didn't try to understand. The order of absurdity contradicts all orders (order in general not a specific one) evidenced by the statement of being able to contradict eques (the aggregation of all order and will of the world)
3.)The god of abortion was not able to affect her when she utilizes her order. Read the scans slowly while trying to understand it.
4.) Already said she is both and neither at the same time.
5.) Gods literally embody and are bound order and the order of absurdity contradicts all order in general and order in general exists in a state of single indivisible wholeness as shown in the scan
6.)The scan literally talks about the god of creation and destruction, even more so for birth and abortion. Birth and abortion cannot both exist at the same time, "two gods who can never face each other as like the two sides of a coin". Did you read the scans at all?
7.) Great so equals gets TD 2 as well, possibly TD 3
8.)once again, the god of abortion wasn't able to do shit to her, not because of resistance, not because of power null, but because of contradicting order.
9.)Once again, gods are literally AE type 1 beings who embody and are bound to order. She is definitely TD as well.

Go ahead and try😐😐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back