• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY brother, he said one is limited and one is not. This is difference.
I know, however i did the same with my DBH profiles, they also have Limited Space-Time and Portal hax, but some characters also have full-blown hax, i merged them into single full-blown power, and wrote detail explaination, it help lessen the length of P&A section while make it easier for people to read

I know, however i did the same with my DBH profiles, they also have Limited Space-Time and Portal hax, but some characters also have full-blown hax, i merged them into single full-blown power, and wrote detail explaination, it help lessen the length of P&A section while make it easier for people to read
isn't that a little sly

Kinda wrong but whatever, as I said there is a difference, emerging them was the wrong decision. Let's not derail the thread, rn. You can discuss it on my wall page or on DMs.

Higher D treat Lower D as insignificant, and some verse as just fiction, so power D's power to higher D is just insignificant, fictional to higher D
You know that NEP 2 is not tied by dimensionality right? The difference that exists now is that Aca 5 and TD is transcendence over your specific verse or scope of reality, which a Higher D can pass, but NEP 2 was never bound by any kind of scope of reality, NEP 2 is a being that does not exist on any physical or metaphysical plane that is not bound by any kind of scope and existence or nonexistence. However much a being may be Higher D if he has no evidence of affecting NEP 2 previously he can do nothing then unlike Aca 5 and TD which can be passed now by just higher D.

You know that NEP 2 is not tied by dimensionality right? The difference that exists now is that Aca 5 and TD is transcendence over your specific verse or scope of reality, which a Higher D can pass, but NEP 2 was never bound by any kind of scope of reality, NEP 2 is a being that does not exist on any physical or metaphysical plane that is not bound by any kind scope and existence or nonexistence. However much a being may be Higher D if he has no evidence of affecting NEP 2 previously he can do nothing then unlike Aca 5 and TD which can be passed now.
to be fair, higher D mean to them, lower D's power is insignificant and outright fictional, so that mean all your power, even NEP mean nothing because to Higher D, you NEP is also not exist, thus completely useless. This thing was discussed long before

You know that NEP 2 is not tied by dimensionality right? The difference that exists now is that Aca 5 and TD is transcendence over your specific verse or scope of reality, which a Higher D can pass, but NEP 2 was never bound by any kind of scope of reality, NEP 2 is a being that does not exist on any physical or metaphysical plane that is not bound by any kind scope and existence or nonexistence. However much a being may be Higher D if he has no evidence of affecting NEP 2 previously he can do nothing then unlike Aca 5 and TD which can be passed now.
Yeah, in my logic, 100D soul manip cant manipulate someone in 3D who lack of soul. I mean whats they try to manipulate???

I would like to hear where because only Aca and TD are like this and it was never the case with NEP2.... But well, i prefer not to derail this thread and leave it for some future discussion.
Dereck, tag every some staff to evaluate

I would like to do so but almost all of them doesn't know about TD stuffs, already tagged DT but he doesn't answer, pain also called him but nothing.... Let's see @Qawsedf234 sorry for the ping but since you are one of the few who know about this topic could I ask for your evaluation? Elizhaa gave their approval but we preferably want more input.

Let's see @Qawsedf234 sorry for the ping but since you are one of the few who know about this topic could I ask for your evaluation?
Last time I tried to comment on Transduality is was demonstrably proven that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Its just not a concept I can truly grasp and I'm just not the best person to ask for this.

I would like to do so but almost all of them doesn't know about TD stuffs, already tagged DT but he doesn't answer, pain also called him but nothing.... Let's see @Qawsedf234 sorry for the ping but since you are one of the few who know about this topic could I ask for your evaluation? Elizhaa gave their approval but we preferably want more input.
Tag ultima, bambu, darkdragon, and damage, i saw they participate in the revision. Kingpin i think not gonna comment, he not active for long time

By the way @Elizhaa sorry for the ping but which characters do you agree having TD 3.. Arcana, Graham and Anos or just Anos and Graham? The OP has not clarified it but Eques also gain TD 2 because he is Onensess of all dualities, he is neither 1 nor 0.

Well, seems fine then, i'll agree as well. 3 staffs input, I don't know if I will need more as there are not many who are knowledgeable about TD.
Well if anyone disgree then they can take their time and read how order works and feel free to make a downgrade thread in future. Well I guess it's upto you to wait for more input or apply the changes.

Honestly, i disagree with eques being TD 2. But because staff agree with that, then no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back