• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

i mean didnt she already was the most hated before malty come?

I predict that rachel will soon be number 1 on top ten most hated anime characters. (after all your supposed to like hating her)

Can you remove that cause number 12 on the list shows sao’s most hated character

and the scene shows him licking asuna

And she’s naked.

We don’t see her nipples and they’re covered by her hair.

I’m not sure what the forum/wiki says about this.

is it not okay or okay?

Can you remove that cause number 12 on the list shows sao’s most hated character

and the scene shows him licking asuna

And she’s naked.

We don’t see her nipples and they’re covered by her hair.

I’m not sure what the forum/wiki says about this.

is it not okay or okay?
I’m pretty sure we’ve got profiles here that are worse than that…..

By the way, is there a way to calculate the Kinetic Energy of Data Zahard's giant needles that he used against Data Asensio and Post-Complete Revolution Baam? Of course I doubt that the calc's result will hardly worth for Data Zahard since he's Low 6-B+ and he did these feats while suppressing his full power, but I think it's seriously useful for Baam with 1st Thorn, since he blocked and survived it

By the way, is there a way to calculate the Kinetic Energy of Data Zahard's giant needles that he used against Data Asensio and Post-Complete Revolution Baam? Of course I doubt that the calc's result will hardly worth for Data Zahard since he's Low 6-B+ and he did these feats while suppressing his full power, but I think it's seriously useful for Baam with 1st Thorn, since he blocked and survived it
nope. They'll either be useless or calc stacking

Too bad, since I thought we had something that we could give Post-Complete Revolution/Last Station Arc Baam with 1st his own Tier, since currently he just scales just to be much stronger than Data Maschenny with Redan
it's just that there's nothing notable about a big ol golden rod flying around. Unless you've evidence of it moving at HS or MHS speeds it won't be much, but even then it won't be much compared to half of 133mgt

to put it into perspective, a golden rod 6m in length and 2m in diameter moving at the speed of lightning will only garner 8.4 megatons of energy in TNT equivalent, which is baseline 7-B

best the needles can garner is supporting feats for telekinesis since a single one of these bad boys would weigh over 360 tons. Zahard in data form can control like 13 so he gets 4680 tons or Class M

it's just that there's nothing notable about a big ol golden rod flying around. Unless you've evidence of it moving at HS or MHS speeds it won't be much, but even then it won't be much compared to half of 133mgt
I mean, Post-Complete Revolution Baam with 1st Thorn has Sub-Relativistic reactions, more precisely Mach 26771.2 via scaling from Data Maschenny with Redan. And since Data Zahard at that moment was suppressing his statistics to Baam's level, so during that time his giant golden needle shouldn't have been moving at Sub-Relativistic too to hit Baam?

I mean, Post-Complete Revolution Baam with 1st Thorn has Sub-Relativistic reactions, more precisely Mach 26771.2 via scaling from Data Maschenny with Redan. And since Data Zahard at that moment was suppressing his statistics to Baam's level, so during that time his giant golden needle shouldn't have been moving at Sub-Relativistic too to hit Baam?
calc stacking

best the needles can garner is supporting feats for telekinesis since a single one of these bad boys would weigh over 360 tons. Zahard in data form can control like 13 so he gets 4680 tons or Class M
it's not telekinesis, it's a shinsu construction akin to the massive trees created by Khel Hellam ancient, it's not applicable to his actual TK

Np, yeah, afterall, how do most chars get gravely injured and some hours later they're alright.
Anak getting pierced through the chest, Ran cuts through Inieta fight, Baam healing from stabbing his stomach (which do bleeds when he does so as seen when fragment Zahard necks grab him)
Yeah, I kind of noticed that, and with the exception of severe wounds that take time to heal, the small to medium injuries that we usually see on the characters take like seconds to heal, since in the scene where characters receive this kind of wounds, kind of in the next panel they already disappear

Hey guys I feel like I owe you this explanation so I just wanted to let you know that I will be inactive for months if not years or forever on this site, I disappeared for a quite while on this site because I was having personal problems and now it's been a few days as a very important person in my family has passed away, who is my dearly mom, and I have been very depressed lately so I think this is it, I enjoyed the time we spent talking to each other but I feel I should take a forever break from this site for the sake of my mental recovery, good bye guys

Hey guys I feel like I owe you this explanation so I just wanted to let you know that I will be inactive for months if not years or forever on this site, I disappeared for a quite while on this site because I was having personal problems and now it's been a few days as a very important person in my family has passed away, who is my dearly mom, and I have been very depressed lately so I think this is it, I enjoyed the time we spent talking to each other but I feel I should take a forever break from this site for the sake of my mental recovery, good bye guys
take your break. Take care of yourself. Don't lose yourself in sadness. Try to find things to enjoy and distract you from things. Get a lot of fresh air and sun. I think that is all. Thank you for being with us. Good luck and good bye, we will miss you.

Goodbye man, my deepest condolences. It will take time to heal from something like that, if ever. So please be brave and stay strong, may you recover and uplift again, I am in no position to say and pardon if it's wrong, but I think that's what she would have wanted.

Oh my goodness I can't imagine- take as much time as you need, even if that amount of time is forever (this site isn't exactly the best place for that so good judgement call there), I wish you luck moving forward, take care man

I'm sorry for your loss : (((
Take as much time as you need and I hope you and your family can stay strong in these times, take care

aight.
leaving this here:
The shinsoo control that Baam used to stop the connector during his fight with Love, is a bit different from the reverse-flow control. Reverse-flow control is, as Quant explained, turning shinsoo in the opponent's body to reverse-flow and stop the movement. To stop an object’s movement, you need to control shinsoo around it, but as it gets farther from your territory it becomes more difficult :)

Of course stopping objects or organisms around oneself can be a derivative of reverse-flow control, so it is hard to draw the line~ But it is just easier to just consider the reverse-flow control Baam uses as a technique that stops the opponent
RFC extends to controlling inside and surrounding shinsu

Also, Arceus, in the scaling blog, we have a better confirmation of Train City Ran
  • Train City Ran is at least as strong as Train City Rak: >> 68.2 Kilotons (7-C+)
Who scale to Complete Cassano and yada yada. Instead, say that Ran without Redan scales to Cassano albeit slightly weaker

Back