• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

So I came to a conclusion that I think we'll all agree, if some other character that isn't a Family Head reach the 6-A Tier or the very next to reach the 6-A baseline, basically High 6-B+ (something like 600 Teratons or 700 Teratons), then the High 6-A end of The Nest's destruction via vaporization should be used and calculated on a blog, right?

Also, our boi Baam made the list of the Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs of the site, more specifically the Top 10 of the High 6-B Tier
What the **** is a non-Smurfs?

Btw, if the blog posts are posted after the re-release, doesn't that mean that stuff like Kallavan being>=Yas had in mind Complete transformation Yasratcha instead? Since SIU had already written and published the chapter's of Complete Transformation

By the way, a new info about Baam's Unleashed True Self Mode from the new raw chapter came out

It seems that Baam can't use his UTSM form at will yet, he stated that when he awakened that transformation against White, his "brakes" failed and he managed to reach that high level of power for a specific occasion and he claimed that even his current self wouldn't be able to be win against White without that transformation, to be simpler to explain, think about Goku's DBS anime version, where he can't use his UIO and PUI at will, he has to be constantly pressed to his utter limits to reach these two versions of UI, so now Baam is using Ren, who is trying to kill Baam, as a power testing partner to train and test his Leviathan get stronger and train to reach that transformation and high power level again

By the way, a new info about Baam's Unleashed True Self Mode from the new raw chapter came out

It seems that Baam can't use his UTSM form at will yet, he stated that when he awakened that transformation against White, his "brakes" failed and he managed to reach that high level of power for a specific occasion and he claimed that even his current self wouldn't be able to be win against White without that transformation, to be simpler to explain, think about Goku's DBS anime version, where he can't use his UIO and PUI at will, he has to be constantly pressed to his utter limits to reach these two versions of UI, so now Baam is using Ren, who is trying to kill Baam, as a power testing partner to train and test his Leviathan get stronger and train to reach that transformation and high power level again
How Ren sees Bam:
yto1f6urggj81.png

How Bam sees Ren:
CRNR_42inch_HEAVY_BAG-white-BACK__05125.1571173830.jpg

I just read through the two latest chapters with the ToG music playlist...ngl the music fits so well. It changes at the change of scene or atmosphere. Betrayal and murder? Main ToG music climax hits perfectly. Combat begins? Church starts playing. Horrid centipedes appear? Suddenly the music changes slightly in a more disturbing way. This is amazing.

It's not that it's "dead" it's moreso "asleep". We awaken to any vs fights and we work on revisions if we find any good ones. I've been thinking of starting to work on s1 profiles at some point. I wanna revisit a few old calcs and see if there's any faults in them.

Shinsoo should get CM type 2 or type 1 manipulation atleast for administrators.
It's not that it's "dead" it's moreso "asleep". We awaken to any vs fights and we work on revisions if we find any good ones. I've been thinking of starting to work on s1 profiles at some point. I wanna revisit a few old calcs and see if there's any faults in them.

Back