• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

matters not. Traumerei is always 6-A, the creatures are High 6-B. Unless the creatures get their own profile they cannot have another key when they're just Traum's attack
I think you're right, but at the time of a Versus Thread, how do we handle it? We simply restrict Traumerei from doing anything other than commanding his creatures to obey his orders of what to do and what not to do?

I think you're right, but at the time of a Versus Thread, how do we handle it? We simply restrict Traumerei from doing anything other than commanding his creatures to obey his orders of what to do and what not to do?
nah he can just use them. Tbh i am not a fan of having a traumerei profile and a po bidau gustang profile as they haven't shown anything truly serious yet, unlike Eduan and Zahard who at least have shown some of their power

Like i said, everything needs a CRT
I will do a CRT about merging the statistics of Traumerei and his creatures into a single key along with Supernatural Willpower for any character with a comparable or superior Willpower to Workshop Battle Arc Anaak's, ie almost all the characters in ToG and other stuff that I forgot to add in my previous CRT

If you're wondering about where I found Supernatural Willpower, well here's the chapter: https://bato.to/chapter/904287

By the way, during a Versus Thread, if anyone ends up using any character with Piercing Technique or its variants, I'll simplify how many layers some characters have of this Dura Negation technique:

Real Zahard > Post-Nest Arc TSM Baam's Twin Wings - Black and White > Post-Souls Burning TSM Baam's Twin Wings - Black and White > Ha Jinsung's Dragon Tiger Gate > Beginning of Season 3 TSM Baam's Twin Wings - Black and White > Post-Nest Arc TSM Baam's regular Piercing Techniques > Post-Souls Burning TSM Baam's regular Piercing Techniques > Ha Jinsung's regular Piercing Techniques > Post-Nest Arc Base Baam > Beginning of Season 3 TSM Baam's regular Piercing Techniques > Karaka > Last Station Arc TSM Baam with 1st Thorn Ignition > Post-Complete Revolution TSM Baam with 1st Thorn Ignition = Data Zahard > Black March Mode Baam > Last Station Arc TSM Baam > Post-Complete Revolution TSM Baam > Last Station Arc Base Baam > Post-Complete Revolution Base Baam > Hidden Floor Arc Baam > Floor of Death Arc Baam > Name Hunt Station Arc Baam > Dallar Show Arc Baam > Train City Arc Baam > Workshop Battle Arc Baam > Return of the Prince Arc Baam, whose Piercing Techniques can destroy the organs of his opponents by causing vibrations inside of them

Last edited:
By the way, during a Versus Thread, if anyone ends up using any character with Piercing Technique or its variants, I'll simplify how many layers some characters have of this Dura Negation technique:

Real Zahard >>> Post-Nest Arc TSM Baam's Twin Wings - Black and White >>> Post-Souls Burning TSM Baam's Twin Wings - Black and White >>> Ha Jinsung's Dragon Tiger Gate >>> Beginning of Season 3 TSM Baam's Twin Wings - Black and White >>> Post-Nest Arc TSM Baam's regular Piercing Techniques >>> Post-Souls Burning TSM Baam's regular Piercing Techniques >>> Ha Jinsung's regular Piercing Techniques >>> Beginning of Season 3 TSM Baam regular Piercing Techniques > Karaka >>> Last Station Arc TSM Baam with 1st Thorn Ignition > Post-Complete Revolution TSM Baam with 1st Thorn Ignition = Data Zahard > Black March Mode Baam >> Last Station Arc TSM Baam > Post-Complete Revolution TSM Baam >>> Last Station Arc Base Baam > Post-Complete Revolution Base Baam >>> Hidden Floor Arc Baam > Floor of Death Arc Baam > Name Hunt Station Arc Baam > Dallar Show Arc Baam > Train City Arc Baam > Workshop Battle Arc Baam > Return of the Prince Arc Baam, whose Piercing Techniques can destroy the organs of his opponents by causing vibrations inside of them

The ">" means stronger, the ">>" means far stronger, and the ">>>" means much stronger
that wouldn't be layers though. Layers is when > means that it bypasses a resistance

Now looking better, the endurance for some of ToG characters against internal attacks is no inferior to One Piece characters, since when it was used Piercing Techniques against characters who had no resistance to internal attacks, such as Beta, Kaiser and other characters, they were left paralyzed, blady injured or even knocked out, and in Elaine's case it was even worse, as Baam's Piercing Technique didn't even hit her directly.

But as we saw with some characters with great resistance to internal attacks like Data Zahard (He tanked TSM Baam's most powerful Piercing Technique he had at that moment and it doesn't even drew small blood from Data Zahard, only broke a part of his mask and was able to stand up like nothing had happened), Kallavan (He consistently was pretty unfazed by the Piercing Techniques of Baam and Karaka, and even withstood TSM Baam's Twin Wings - Black and White), Yama (Tanked a combined Piercing Technique from Baam that only wake up him from his sleep, it doesn't even scratched him at all) and even Baam (He took a suppressed Piercing Techniques from Data Zahard and while left considerably injured, he was able to lift, walk and carry Androssi with no effort)

Last edited:
Yes, the endurance for several ToG character against internal attacks is really impressive when I finally paid attention to it

By the way, sometimes I always wanted to ask this here, do you guys have a guess why SIU refuses to make Baam use his full power? And when I mean "full power", I mean combine all the powers he had into a single transformation, what I mean is why he doesn't make Baam use True Self Mode/Unleashed True Self Mode + 1st Thorn Ignition + 2nd Thorn Ignition + Black March Ignition/Black March Mode + Power of Souls Form + Red and Blue Thryssa Transformations?

Also, shouldn't Unleashed True Self Mode Baam have the powers and abilities of his Power of Souls Form? Since he said he commanded all the forces inside of him to become a single one, which resulted in his new transformation, Unleashed True Self Mode, which includes his Power of Souls Form that he gets from using the souls as his main power as he did during the 1st Wall Battle (I was going to include Black March Ignition and Black March Mode, but we still don't know if the Black March is inside of Baam or somewhere in his Pocket)

Idk man, technically he went all out against White while the rest of the times he holds back to conserve energy most likely. Going all out against Traum would have been pointless anyways since he would have gotten fodderized within an instant

You know, it's weird to think that Half-Body Complete Transformation Yama is superior to Post-Souls Burning Unleashed True Self Mode in power, and that Yama overall was the second strongest fighter in the Nest only behind Traumerei, not Baam

But that's only when compared to Baam after he burned the souls within him, but when compared to Baam after he absorbed almost all of White's power, and then the Leviathan, it's a different case, but unfortunately we still don't have an idea of how powerful his transformations had become besides assuming that they just got a lot stronger than their Post-Souls Burning versions, as now current Base form Baam alone is at the level of the Top 100 High Rankers

You know, the fact that Traumerei is trying to turn Baam into another Wang Wang is disturbing.

But let Traum enjoy it while he can, because one day Baam will be strong enough to kill him, but considering the way SIU treats Baam, I doubt he'll let Baam even have a real moment of glory as an Irregular until he fight Zahard in the end of the story

I am not at all knowledgeable on the verse so im asking. I been meaning to do a black clover character vs White but the ap is lacking rn so just wondering if he had something coming
No, we don't have any CRT planned for White in terms of AP unfortunately, but considering that the AP between his Prime or Post-Flagship version to the 2nd strongest High 6-B's of Black Clover (325 Terarons) is not even much more than 3x and that he has the Arie Swordsmanship hax that he abuses, I doubt AP is a problem, and I recommend not making White fight a characters who scales to 650 Teratons

I've been thinking, wouldn't Zahard and Urek scale to 16-36 petatons? Hear me out. Ran can use double lightning Pill. Eduan is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ran's abilities. Zahard is > Eduan and can never be beaten by him and Urek can nuke a family so...?

I've been thinking, wouldn't Zahard and Urek scale to 16-36 petatons? Hear me out. Ran can use double lightning Pill. Eduan is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ran's abilities. Zahard is > Eduan and can never be beaten by him and Urek can nuke a family so...?
I mean, theoretically Eduan can use Redan, but his real self and data self despite knowing this prefers to use the internal shinsoo quality, since despite being more complicated to use and learn than Redan, the latter is more dangerous and Eduan himself said that is a power that is not good to use, so the data Eduan never used it when he and Data Zahard were facing off Real Zahard despite both being desperate and he preferred to use the Pill Format he get from Data Gustang when all their options ran out and they realized they couldn't do anything against Real Zahard instead of Redan and a second Redan, but if the Real Eduan ever uses something similar to Redan some time in the future then I'll change my mind

Back