• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Hello guys, good news, I'm back, but hey, I'm still not fully over my loss, but I am back to the site and I will continue to help out with ToG related stuff, but I won't be that active as I used to be, but I'm glad to be able to come back here after a while and help to do stuff with you

Hello guys, good news, I'm back, but hey, I'm still not fully over my loss, but I am back to the site and I will continue to help out with ToG related stuff, but I won't be that active as I used to be, but I'm glad to be able to come back here after a while and help to do stuff with you
glad to hear that mate. I haven't done much since there were many changes in my life. We added mind control resistance to ToG rankers but that's pretty much it.

glad to hear that mate. I haven't done much since there were many changes in my life. We added mind control resistance to ToG rankers but that's pretty much it.
Yeah, after coming back to see the profiles after a long while I managed to know about it

And ma boi Baam during the time I was off managed to get some powers and resistances, he can always disappoint me in terms of development and personality, but when it is about hax, he never lets me down

Yeah, after coming back to see the profiles after a long while I managed to know about it

And ma boi Baam during the time I was off managed to get some powers and resistances, he can always disappoint me in terms of development and personality, but when it is about hax, he never lets me down
I heard rumors that SIU was expanding the assistants team and that all webtoons in korea with over 1 billion views are gonna get a ton of money for support or so i heard.

I heard rumors that SIU was expanding the assistants team and that all webtoons in korea with over 1 billion views are gonna get a ton of money for support or so i heard.
If that's true, I think it's really good, I think it's time for SIU to hire an artist to draw better, I miss the art style of the Name Hunt Station Arc and the Floor of Death Arc, so he can focus more on the script

Also, is there a way for the Irregulars to get Acausality Type 2? I feel like I have more or less enough evidence for this to be added to their profiles, but at the same time I think this evidence of mine is more of a misinterpretation of mine with what happened in the webtoon

Hey Enryu- glad to hear that you're managing okay

I've sorta stepped away from ToG as I was/am working on a different webtoon, but I can still help with general knowledge stuff if anyone needs.

Also, the wiki just changed their shade of blue due to color contrast requirements by FANDOM for colorblind folk, incase it seems like something's slightly off

Ok guys, I'm making a CRT so that the Irregulars could get Acausality Type 2, the CRT comes out today or tomorrow, I don't know if what I have is enough that they could get thus type of Acausaluty or it is just my misinterpretation about the certain story's scenes, but I think it's worth a worth a try

By the way, shouldn't the characters who are able to touch Prime White's swords have Non-Physical Interaction? Since the likes of EoBF Kallavan and Post-Souls Burning TSM Baam were able to touch and held Prime White's swords, which all were shown to be pure shinsoo/energy

By the way, shouldn't the characters who are able to touch Prime White's swords have Non-Physical Interaction? Since the likes of EoBF Kallavan and Post-Souls Burning TSM Baam were able to touch and held Prime White's swords, which all were shown to be pure shinsoo/energy
I mean, shinsoo is energy, but it's also wielded as roses/lightning/water/a replacement arm, so how tangible it is kinda varies.

Ah, I also has the scans for literally EVERYTHING that White and Hoaqin ever did (in terms of feat)

Finally finishing the RT, just dropping scans on imgur like a mad man. BTW, firefish is a multiplier, of unknown number, but a multiplier neverthless:
Vol.3 Ch.22: 52F - Stealing the Fang 2 (1) Blogpost said:
There may be a misconception of what Khun's fire does... But this power up does not mean a "Regular can fight a ranker" tier power up, just a multiplier on your base power. It doesn't actually revive dead people either, only those whose lifeforce is still lit.

Ah, I also has the scans for literally EVERYTHING that White and Hoaqin ever did (in terms of feat)

Finally finishing the RT, just dropping scans on imgur like a mad man. BTW, firefish is a multiplier, of unknown number, but a multiplier neverthless:
It would be good if you add these scans to White's profile.

So, we should assume that the fire fish's multiplier is at least 2x since this is the low-ball multiplier allowed on the site? But even so, regardless of the true number of the fire fish's multiplier, I'm sure that Gado with Partial Transformations should scale to it, since he fought evenly with Canzon's Partial Transformations amped by the fire fish and stomped an non-amped Canzon multiple times before and even tanked the combined attack of an amped Canzon and Jordan while wounded, and Baam with Red Thryssa Transformations Baam fought and harmed the same Gado who withstood the two Canines' combined attack, and a non-amped Canzon should be at least comparable low-ball High Rankers, who scales to 6.71 Teratons

By the way, why do we regard the vaporization of The Nest (480 Petatons) as an outlier anyway? Pretty much that when shinsoo is used to attack and then hits a place, it always appear steam afterwards the attack, as in the cases of Post-Complete Revolution Baam, Ran, Weakened Hoaqin, Transformed Hell Joe, Real Maschenny, and so much other characters.

And the fact that The Nest's vaporization is considered to be far superior to the feats of God Tiers such as the Administrators and Enryu is not a strong argument to call it an outlier, as the talent of controlling the shinsoo of an entire Floor is pretty much casual, with the fact that they can easily change the entire environment of a Floor and the destruction of the oceans between Enryu and the 43rd Administrator were much more a collateral effect of their battle than them trying to destroy the Floor, since they were much focused on each other

Last edited:
destruction of the oceans between Enryu and the 43rd Administrator were much more a collateral effect of their battle than them trying to destroy the Floor, since they were much focused on each other
it needs a new proper calc btw i remember there being an old one but it got rejected or it was outdated or sth
By the way, why do we regard the vaporization of The Nest (480 Petatons) as an outlier anyway? Pretty much that when shinsoo is used to attack and then hits a place, it always appear steam afterwards the attack, as in the cases of Post-Complete Revolution Baam, Ran, Weakened Hoaqin, Transformed Hell Joe, Real Maschenny, and so much other characters.
I guess it'd be because we don't know the method. He could just use his beasts to pulverize it all or sth idk. It's not like absolutely every attack does vaporization, energy attakcs do, things like Zahard's golden rods don't i believe

it needs a new proper calc btw i remember there being an old one but it got rejected or it was outdated or sth

I guess it'd be because we don't know the method. He could just use his beasts to pulverize it all or sth idk. It's not like absolutely every attack does vaporization, energy attakcs do, things like Zahard's golden rods don't i believe
Serious? I didn't remember that

I mean, Traumerei has mastered the Shinwonryu, it wouldn't be absurd to assume that he could simply create an explosion that would destroy all of The Nest if he didn't use his beasts, since Floor of Death Arc Baam who just learned the Shinwonryu after a few minutes could use the Shinwonryu to create a large explosion with it, I don't think it's insane that a Family Head can create an explosion with their own Shinwonryu like Baam since they mastered it over the course of thousands of years unlike that version of Baam

And about Zahard's giant needles, as I recall, these things are more just giant weapons made out shinsoo rather than really an energy attack like White's energy slashes or Maschenny's Tres Cuernos, which could cause an explosion that left a steam afterwards the attack

And the fact that The Nest's vaporization is considered to be far superior to the feats of God Tiers such as the Administrators and Enryu is not a strong argument to call it an outlier, as the talent of controlling the shinsoo of an entire Floor is pretty much casual, with the fact that they can easily change the entire environment of a Floor and the destruction of the oceans between Enryu and the 43rd Administrator were much more a collateral effect of their battle than them trying to destroy the Floor, since they were much focused on each other
Bump

I guess yhe main thing is that so far the scale hasn't required the Great Warriors to be this strong, so that end was disregarded.

In the event that, say, Baam does something that's 6-A while he's still far weaker than the Heads, the vaporization end can be used

I guess yhe main thing is that so far the scale hasn't required the Great Warriors to be this strong, so that end was disregarded.

In the event that, say, Baam does something that's 6-A while he's still far weaker than the Heads, the vaporization end can be used
I mean, the story consistently shows the Family Heads, Zahard, Urek, Enryu and the Administrators are on a completely different realm of power when compared to the other characters, as even Yasratcha stated that even a million of Yamas and Yasratachas wouldn't be able to defeat Traumerei, so 480 Petatons doesn't seem like an outlier, as pretty much Traumerei was casual about destroying The Nest, with pretty much almost shinsoo based attacks in the series ending up with a steam caming out after the attacks, and besides, it's not like SIU is secretly a member of the VS Battles Wiki for how the system works feats and calcs to know if certain characters are that strong or not, for example, in SIU's mind, Evankhell and High Rankers at her level overall at best seems to be City level or Mountain level during the statements on one of his blogs during the Season 2 or Season 3, when in reality by feats and scaling High Ranker level characters have their AP varying from Small Country level+ up to Large Country level, which is drastically superior to 7-B or 7-A Tiers

And I don't know how to explain correctly in words about why the vaporization of The Nest (480 Petatons) should be used to scale to the Top Tiers and God Tiers of ToG, but what I can use for comparison is Base Form Cabba and Ribrianne being 3-A, just because the anime don't regard them to be that strong, doesn't mean they aren't, that is how I can explain my case with the 480 Petatons end

Last edited:
Oh man I am BEHIND on ToG. I stopped reading after the marriage proposal/marriage arc started or something
like just when Traumerei appeared? because if that's the case you've only a bit to read up on since SIU has been on another indefinite hiatus for a while now due to health issues. It seems he's gonna return relatively soon since there's rumors of his assistants team expanding (and the korean government paying out a bunch of money to 1b+ viewed webtoons as far as i've heard).

like just when Traumerei appeared?
Uhh I don't think so? I already finished the arc when Bam tried freeing his master, it's the moment right after they confront each other and Trau asks Bam to marry one of his daughters.
that's the case you've only a bit to read up on since SIU has been on another indefinite hiatus for a while now due to health issues.
Ahh that's unfortunate, I hope he gets better

So I came to a conclusion that I think we'll all agree, if some other character that isn't a Family Head reach the 6-A Tier or the very next to reach the 6-A baseline, basically High 6-B+ (something like 600 Teratons or 700 Teratons), then the High 6-A end of The Nest's destruction via vaporization should be used and calculated on a blog, right?

Also, our boi Baam made the list of the Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs of the site, more specifically the Top 10 of the High 6-B Tier

So I came to a conclusion that I think we'll all agree, if some other character that isn't a Family Head reach the 6-A Tier or the very next to reach the 6-A baseline, basically High 6-B+ (something like 600 Teratons or 700 Teratons), then the High 6-A end of The Nest's destruction via vaporization should be used and calculated on a blog, right?
Yep, that sounds fair
Also, our boi Baam made the list of the Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs of the site, more specifically the Top 10 of the High 6-B Tier
Shame there's a disparity between Baam's abilities on paper vs. in the story...

Back