• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Revisions: Stop bullying me, Junko Edition

Real life responsibilities taking its toll. I can absorb those peoples souls later anyway.

Got lots of stuff to do with the list because as it turns out, there is a lot more wrong than i thought, maybe some possible solutions.

Though atm, can i just mention the catfish (because my bed is trying to kill me right now)?

Anyways I'd disagree for the old times revival be fine with "High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C" actually. Also I know Saik didn't mention it but only thing I'd disagree with is the idea of putting an "At Least" before High 3-A - just that the scaling doesn't look like enough to warrant that.

Other than that looks fine.

You mean add "At least" to the 4-As, or change it to "possibly" for the not-4-A ones? The latter doesn't make sense. Low 2-C comes from the High 4-Cs.

No. I mean the high 4-Cs get "high 3-A possibly low 2-C" while 4-As get "at least high 3-A possibly low 2-C". Thats probably up to you.

This is either someone planning a downgrade or an assassin sent from the Tier 1 Touhou Cult.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Tier 1 Touhou Cult.
Oh yeah, speaking of Tier 1 touhou, can I have evidence of Touhou's string theory please? I don't think Renko studying it is viable because

A. It's vague asf

B. She studied it, not confirmed it

Why do they always use String Theory as a way to wank Yukari of all people? If anyone were to scale from it at all, it would be the gods.

Dvorak1902 said:
Why do they always use String Theory as a way to wank Yukari of all people? If anyone were to scale from it at all, it would be the gods.
I don't know, most likely she's most popular

With this wank, she beat Godoka, IG Thanos, and Lord English in the reality warper free for all, which is BS

Dont derail please. Im almost done. I just need to plan some stuff out for the tiers all while under the horrific trauma saikou managed to put me through

They don't tho. They have no AP feats on their level of existence, otherwise they'd be 2-B or something already.

Back