• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

Ratio, you stupid pedo fuck
Screenshot_2023-07-28-17-31-27-91_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

image.png

Screenshot_2023-06-29-08-38-42-54_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
8uN8bZp.png

This one isn't that bad if you consider the context. It was a joke about how I am not allowed to be let inside Gensokyo's dream world, akin to people with restriction orders. Not me admitting to anything. It might have been unfunny or too dark, but it was not intended to be a serious statement.

I could say similar things about the other screenshots, but I don't remember if I did say them or not.

Either way, I would appreciate me if y'all didn't accuse me of the worst crime in the world with cropped screenshots that lack the context of the things I said.

Especially when I know damn well some of you would be hated or banned here if the things said in private or in other sites were to be posted here. I won't point fingers but some of you shouldn't throw pebbles in glass houses.
Also where the hell did he send those, good lord
The one Shmoopy posted was posted on the New Endless realm of discussion Discord server, if I remember well.

Anyway, to my Oomfies, please ping me in DMs if this situation escalates further. I will try to not *****-out in a massive public childish tantrum, once again. I historically don't react well to public humiliation. I am a tad bit panicked right now, I will go play Terraria to calm down. Calamity mod is peak BTW, I am doing a spears only playthrough, I am currently pre-mech bosses right after beating the Wall of flesh. I am searching for the spear the Earth elemental drops since I liked it a lot when I used it in my melee only playthrough.

Especially when I know damn well some of you would be hated or banned here if the things said in private or in other sites were to be posted here. I won't point fingers but some of you shouldn't throw pebbles in glass houses.
If this is about me, then you're more than welcome to try.

Anyways, I know what the context for those first two images. It's an image of two children/childish girls in skimpy swimsuits (I'll refrain from posting it here, of course) followed immediately by "I AM NOW A LOLICON". There isn't further context than that, unless you are so hopelessly addicted to lying that you decided to... lie about being a pedophile? Just making shit up to make yourself look worse?

People like you disgust me, and if you take issue with that, then perhaps reflect on yourself and try to move past your **** addiction instead of going "n-no, I swear there's context!!!"

@KLOL506 Should i'll be the one who make the first report? Because Fuji just disappear which mean she's cooking something for rvr soon
I thought we were at least on friendly terms. I guess not.

Either way it seems that I am cooked. It is what it is.

I am going to start thinking about which communities I'll join next. How about the visual novel community? The Umineko community? Or the Blue archive community?

Bro’s liking his own report, he knows his ***** cooked get him outta here

🗿🗿
It's to pseudo-bookmark it to see which was the last part I read.

Anyway, me being reported won't make Sumireko a good character. Sumireko ******* sucks and should get killed off or written off the story.

I don’t know nor do I give a crap about whoever the hell “Sumireko” is.

You being unironically a lolicon is what I’m concerned about 🗿

I am not a lolicon, those were jokes. I plead the fifth amendment of the United States. I will talk to my lawyers. I have been advised to shut the **** up so I will consider that. Consider it merely.

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara BTW, why exactly did you post those screenshots here? Was it merely because of me wishing Sumireko dies?
I don't like you. Everything you do reeks of insincerity and insecurity, woven into a pathetic caricature of a human being whose only motivations lie in saying rancid shit guarded only by the flimsy guise of "i was just trolling!!!!!". Your only joy in life is getting a reaction of some kind, because your mind is too broken to genuinely enjoy anything - I can pull up pages and pages of you being a spiteful little shit over things you claim to be a "fan" of. Of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention your status as a self-admitted lolicon gooner who wishes they could be more racist than they currently are.

You are, simply put, the culmination of everything I find detestable in humanity.

I can't ban you, unfortunate though that may be, but I can make sure nobody on this site feels like associating with you ever again. That's good enough for me.

This is like downgrading JJK for REDACTEDFIVELETTERWORD, not because the statistics are shit.... This really was our touhou-discussion-thread-3-eternal-fantasy-edition.136230/page-71

I don't like you. Everything you do reeks of insincerity and insecurity, woven into a pathetic caricature of a human being whose only motivations lie in saying rancid shit guarded only by the flimsy guise of "i was just trolling!!!!!". Your only joy in life is getting a reaction of some kind, because your mind is too broken to genuinely enjoy anything - I can pull up pages and pages of you being a spiteful little shit over things you claim to be a "fan" of. Of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention your status as a self-admitted lolicon gooner who wishes they could be more racist than they currently are.

You are, simply put, the culmination of everything I find detestable in humanity.

I can't ban you, unfortunate though that may be, but I can make sure nobody on this site feels like associating with you ever again. That's good enough for me.
It seems you're angry, bummer. Either way if you planned to post more stuff about me, preferably, don't. Or try to do so as early as you can. Don't leave me paranoid.

Either way, I have already made enough friends. I can leave this site, be banned and I'll be fine. I'll just change my name and move to another community while maintaining my friends. So yeah, people in this site will still choose to associate with me no matter what you try and do. Even if they don't? Good, **** them. I don't want fake friends who will betray me.

As much as you hate me, I don't hate you. You're merely the "Girl that wanks Touhou" in my eyes. I will forget you as soon as we stop talking until someone mentions you or something you do makes you remember you.

Your disgust is met with indifference. You should just forget me and move on, that would be the best for both of us.

Back