• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

No humanoid returning character that gained animal ears. Sad.

Welp, I have a friend that loves Suika. I am sure he will be glad that she returned.

suiker
SPOILER_image.png

suiker
SPOILER_image.png
Suika's eyes look awful. She looks derpy. I don't really like how colors and shading looks in ZUN's newest art style.
image.png
Ok this design is actually very awesome. She looks evil, badass and strong as hell. Her hat is wacky but I like that her eyes are covered and she's wearing a long dress. She looks like an evil princess. I love her.
F3Ym8pwa4AAUL4U.jpg
She looks like she couldn't afford better clothes. I don't like her color scheme nor colors.
image.png
I am neutral towards the design of the bear trapper. It has traits I dislike and traits I like. I haven't decided whether or not I like her or not.

By the way, which one of these is the chupacabra girl? I hope it's not the ugly one.

Suika's eyes look awful. She looks derpy. I don't really like how colors and shading looks in ZUN's newest art style.

Ok this design is actually very awesome. She looks evil, badass and strong as hell. Her hat is wacky but I like that her eyes are covered and she's wearing a long dress. She looks like an evil princess. I love her.

She looks like she couldn't afford better clothes. I don't like her color scheme nor colors.

I am neutral towards the design of the bear trapper. It has traits I dislike and traits I like. I haven't decided whether or not I like her or not.

By the way, which one of these is the chupacabra girl? I hope it's not the ugly one.
Dei being an horrendous man once again lel

So, who is the final and extra bosses? And is Enoko the last leader of animal realm alliance patriaches/leaders?
Zanmu seems like she's the final boss, idk if there are extra bosses. Nobody is the last animal realm leader to my knowledge. Enoko is just allied with Saki, presumably because Saki thought she was strong and nothing else.

Zanmu seems like she's the final boss, idk if there are extra bosses. Nobody is the last animal realm leader to my knowledge. Enoko is just allied with Saki, presumably because Saki thought she was strong and nothing else.
Oh yeah i forgor that both PODD and pofv didn't have the extra bosses, that's on my bad
Shoot..... That mean the 4th/last leader/patriach of animal realm alliance will stay in mystery for now

His artstyle looks worse and more bland than how it was before. He has also been drawing some character designs that look ugly. I am not going to pretend they're good if I don't like them.

I only like the girl with covered eyes. I am pretty sure she has a grape motif. I love her.

His artstyle looks worse and more bland than how it was before. He has also been drawing some character designs that look ugly. I am not going to pretend they're good if I don't like them.

I only like the girl with covered eyes. I am pretty sure she has a grape motif. I love her.
Trash opinion is trash, moving on...

Link
NOW!!!

Also Dei, i saw your comment before got deleted and that just sad, anyway last one from this bickering, you don't need to replied back this message for the better for us lel
Fine, fine, I'll stop bickering with you.

Also Dei please shut the **** up, nobody cares if you're a hater. Go yell at a cloud or something.

I'm not a hater. I like some things and dislike the other things. I'll continue "yelling" here until the sleeping pills take effect.

IMG_0244.jpg
I am considering changing my mind on my opinions about her. Goku's smug gesture is beautiful, a work of art. I love it. I love Goku. I am still neutral-bad on her dress.

HER DESIGN IS REALLY STUPID AND I NEED TO EMPHASIZE THAT THIS IS A GOOD THING
image.png
I can't criticize her without being a hypocrite. I wear and am wearing a random t-shirt and shorts too.

That being said, my friends saw her and thought she was a drug addict.

What are those tubes in her shorts?
OKAY THEY SHOWED YUUMA IM FINALLY FREE GRAHHHHHHHHHH
Are there pictures of her?

goin to bed

glad i stayed up so late though, Touhou 19 looks phenomenal. i'll post some music tracks/character profiles tomorrow if they're posted anywhere else

Back