• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Stat Equalization Tournament (16/16) (FULL!)

Credit to Koopa for the idea
Anyways, for this tournament, every single stat besides Intelligence are equalized. Battles of skill, intelligence, and equipment!
SBA otherwise, the location will change during each match (but keeps neutral ground)

Just to keep things fair- unless it is their entire gimmick, all hax that fall under Fate, Plot, Law Manips, and Subjective Reality are being restricted. You can still submit characters with these, but those hax will be restricted

Anyways, i need 16 characters! 16 characters for the glorious tournament
That should be about it, ask any questions you need to (or submit characters)
(Would prefer one combatant per verse, thank you)
(forgor to mention, wincons are either death, BFR, or incap)

(i need to mention that dimensionality has been equalized here, as i assumed that would be equalized alongside AP. My bad, folks)

Current Galdi- i mean Characters:
Paper Mario (Optional Equips)
The Ancestor (My Pick)
Apocalypse Bird
Buzz Buzzard (no Animator's Pen)
The Player (Pixel Gun 3D)
Ryo (Aragami)
Anna (EBF5)
Dark Enchantress Cookie
Ceifador Espiral
Kusuo Saiki
Son Goku (Ultra God Universe Mission)
Freddy Krueger
Base Asriel Dreemurr (God of Hyperdeath)
Shiny Mega Rayquaza
Giygas (Sealed)
Sabrina Spellman (1997 Comics)

Behold, the bracket!

Last edited:
Is there a limit to hax? Are passive haxes that net one of the combatants an automatic win restricted?

i wonder if it would be in bad faith for me to submit a fighter lol, because i wanna submit the Twins from Terraria lul

i wonder if it would be in bad faith for me to submit a fighter lol, because i wanna submit the Twins from Terraria lul
I don't think anyone is gonna mind as long as the character doesn't go against the tournament's own rules.

I don't think anyone is gonna mind as long as the character doesn't go against the tournament's own rules.
Thats fair, and my pick is....pretty inoffensive when it comes to hax. Just two giant mechanical eyeballs that shoot lasers and a flamethrower. I mean, numbers advantage, but thats about it

Well, I may as well test the limits of what's allowed

Well, I may as well test the limits of what's allowed

Is his Fate Manip passive, or does he have to activate it? If its Passive, it wont slide. Sorry :/

Btw can spiderman get his Optional Equipment?
Lot of it doesnt seem too offensive, i just need a reminder to use it when the matches start. Did remember Spidey does have Precog with his Spidey Sense.....but i am sure there would be ways around it

I kinda feel like your taking the piss here, because allowing Lucifer in would basically mean the tournament wont happen (unless someone submits an equally as bullshit character), so also no

I may have to pass on this one, because currently not a lot of submitted characters are haxxlords like Kusuo, and haxx stomping is no fun without someone to balance it out

This one might be a tad overpowered, but at least her passives can be restricted. That being said...

I'll be picking my best nature girl, Anna. If any Shared Abilities are overpowered, you can restrict them as well since they're optional for her to have.

This one might be a tad overpowered, but at least her passive can be restricted. That being said...

I'll be picking my best nature girl, Anna.
Hey, ya know what, i can allow Kusuo now that Anna is here. Let the haxxlords settle this lmfao (though, i guess Immo Type 8 would be a point of contention. Case by case, i suppose (unless you want to also restrict that alongside the other Player granted abilities)

(though, i guess Immo Type 8 would be a point of contention. Case by case, i suppose (unless you want to also restrict that alongside the other Player granted abilities)
To be fair, she can still lose through other methods that isn't death. The Player can't redo the battle if she's KO'd (And theoretically, BFR'd or incapacitated)

Back