• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Battle Party Tournament (32/32 Teams) (FULL/ONGOING)

Since Yung's Tournament basically died, i might as well try and see if i can restart it. Hopefully
Rules are simple
Two characters will be chosen for a team
Teams will be looked over and approved by me
Give your team a name as well
One user may submit 3 teams max (Changed 3/20/2024)
2 characters per verse, please

As for the battles
All base stats will be equalized
Godly hax are restricted (Hax are capped to High)
(Context)
The Bracket!

The Teams:
1. Robbing Resets in a Flash (Matt (EBF5 Key) and Henry Stickmin (Cybernetic))
2. Evil Always Adapts (Shirley and Evil Computer Supreme)
3. "I need healing!"( The Terrarian and Keyaru)
4. Water Shadow Cats( Blake andNia (Xenoblade))
5. Silent Sadists (Makima and Binah (Lob Corp))
6. Determined Friendship (Frisk and Kirby)
7. Retro Rivals (Sonic (SF Post Imprisonment, Base Form only) and Mario)
8. April Anime (Kyoichiro Yozakura and Gen Narumi)
9. Army in Red (Army in Black and Hank J Wimbleton)
10. Chinamen (Meng Chuan (Godfiend Key) and Yang Kai (Transcendent Key) )
11. Mad Scientists (Johnny Test and Rick Sanchez)
12. Voxel Brawlers (The Player (PG3D) and The Trovian)
13. Hollow Fables (Vi (Bug Fables) and The Knight (Hollow Knight))
14. Green Ikari (Broly (DBS) and Hulk (Hero Mentality))
15. Super Dragon (Son Goku (DBS Manga) and Superman (Rebirth))
16. Big Dragon and Hammer (Tinkaton and Goodra)
17. Clean-Up Crew ((Horace (505 Games) and Player (Sunset Overdrive))
18. Flaw of Two Worlds (Byleth (Base) and Asta)
19. Alter-Cyber Egomaniacs (Infinite and V)
20. Heian Scholars (Morris and Meguna)
21. Frozen Skies (Wendy Marvel and Toshiro Hitsugaya)
22. Dealers of Death (Askin Nakk and Neinhart)
23. Fighting for that Robux (The Player (Ele Battlegrounds) and The Player (Combat Warriors))
24. P & L (Pac-Man and Luigi (Dreamy))
25. Eye See Combat (The Twins (Terraria) and The Beholster)
26. Nah, I'd Adapt (Professor Mortum and Doomsday)
27. Slithery Geniuses (Doctor Octopus and Kabuto Yakushi (Sage Form))
28. The Blessed Curse (Zeref Dragneel and Reinhard van Astrea)
29. A Dinosaur Fan and A Dinosaur (Godzilla (MonsterVerse) and Lizardy)
30. American Dreamers (Senator Armstrong and Funny Valentine)
31. MIGUEL (Miguel (SpiderMan 2099) and Miguel (JJK))
32. Spiral of Pain (God of Death and O Diablo)

(Alright, sorry if the post is so damn long. It happens with this big thing)​

Last edited:
Alright, im gonna look them over when my computer is back up and running. It kinda died lmao

Good news! Computer is back up and running, and im also gonna add the stipulation of 2 characters per verse. I almost forgor lmao

As for Team 1, Matt's most troublesome hax will already be negated by the no Godly hax ruling, other then that he kinda has generic RPG stuff (well, duh), as for Henry, he simply wont get Reference, mainly because Causality Manip is kinda broken lol. Should look good

Team 2, rules will strip Evil Computer Supreme of the more troubling stuff (thank god i equalized speed here), and same with Shirley. if theres anything i missed do let me know, but for now, both are good

Any specifics on what abilities are restricted/removed for the others apart from Henry's Reference, though? I know Matt's passive Fate/Plot/Law/Probability are obvious removals. Also, by Godly hax restricted, does it include regeneration/resurrection negation moves Low-Godly and above being banned from being used, or are they still there, albeit dropped to High at max? After all, none of these matches will get added anyway.

If it helps, I can at least say that although Evil Computer Supreme has more troubling hax, he will usually start off with electricity manipulation as well as hand to hand combat if at a close range. But what would this mean for his spirit form?

Last edited:
This is what i am going off of when it comes to High and Godly hax, if that makes sense (this is similar to Yung's Tournament after all)
Any specifics on what abilities are restricted/removed for the others apart from Henry's Reference, though? I know Matt's passive Fate/Plot/Law/Probability are obvious removals. Also, by Godly hax restricted, does it include regeneration/resurrection negation moves Low-Godly and above being banned from being used, or are they still there, albeit dropped to High at max? After all, none of these matches will get added anyway.

If it helps, I can at least say that although Evil Computer Supreme has more troubling hax, he will usually start off with electricity manipulation as well as hand to hand combat if at a close range. But what would this mean for his spirit form?

Ruby needs a teammate, and i would encourage having both characters not be from FC/OC wiki, please

Weiss is fine, from what i can tell, but Mythra's Blade Physiology is going to get hit hard with the hax restrictions, because my god that is some stuff if ive ever seen it
I will allow it with such restrictions in mind, i hope that isnt a problem

Weiss is fine, from what i can tell, but Mythra's Blade Physiology is going to get hit hard with the hax restrictions, because my god that is some stuff if ive ever seen it
I will allow it with such restrictions in mind, i hope that isnt a problem
I mean, just use her low godly regen version

You can do that with "possibly" powers and abilities

I mean, just use her low godly regen version

You can do that with "possibly" powers and abilities
Low Godly still falls under Very High hax, and is outside of the scope.

(Its High hax or lower, opponents gotta be able to actually kill each other)

His AOE healing and corruption is broken at close range. He can durability negate people who are nearby, from what other Redo of healer goons have told me.

His AOE healing and corruption is broken at close range. He can durability negate people who are nearby, from what other Redo of healer goons have told me.
Yeah it kinda sounds like he can be outranged though, i guess thats why he has the Terrarian as his teammate (by the way you still have one team you can submit still, 2 per person)

Alright, Nia looks a lot better from what i can see, but no optional stuff. That is all for now

I am also going to use this message to submit a team of mine, team Silent Sadists (Makima and Binah (Lob Corp)), both following rules provided of course

I would like to......politely pass on toon force screwery, and even if i do submit them, theyre going to get crippled hard under the ruleset in place (and it would save everyone from headaches)

I mean, it seems the two of them would be able to operate just fine without their broken hax, and what they do have would hopefully suffice with whatever battles they do have.
Actually, good lord, good thing i restricted hax above High, i didnt see that Modern Sonic also gets his Classic and Adventure stuff. Good grief that hog is haxxed

Yeah it kinda sounds like he can be outranged though, i guess thats why he has the Terrarian as his teammate (by the way you still have one team you can submit still, 2 per person)
Yeah, he can be outranged. I choose The Terrarian and Keyaru randomly, but I guess one can heal and attack from up close and the other can snipe.

IDK if I will submit another group of characters, though.

Hmmmmmm, i can allow Kirby and Frisk with the rules, believe it or not. Yeah, that i can do- i dont know about Retro Rivals, though (i may consider it, most of their hax will get rekt hard)

Tbh I don't think they have anything too bad. Most of their stuff should fall under high tier hax, especially since I just want to use base Sonic.

Rick and Johnny Test

Back