• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koopa's second Stat Equalization Tournament: Round 9 Noriaki Kakyoin vs Orsola Aquinas (0-1-0)

The second JoJo character in a row.

But this time it's a long distance stand, so it is a lot more challenging.

The big advantage I see for Orsola here is that with her plants she can simultaneously defend close range and hit long range. She can spawn them everywhere in a huge area, after all.

Meaning, when Kakyoin sends Emerald Green to attack her, she can attack Kakyoin while his stand is too far away to defend him. A splash of acid should hurt him tremendously.

She can also do her promegranate mines, to keep the stand busy with defending. By spawning her centipedes she can also bring in more enemies.
Ultimately, the stand is overloaded. It has to deal with too many things at once to effectively win the fight, even with its inherent advantages.

Wow I forgot about this. Guess I should at least give an argument lol.

Anyways Kakyoin’s big advantage here is surprise and long range. Orsola is unaware of the presence of his stand or its powers, meaning she’s not going to be expecting to get hit by invisible attacks coming at her.

Hierophant Green is a long range type stand, its main thing is attacking from far away with its strands or its Emerald Splash. It will never be far away from Kakyoin to defend him as it can just sit by him to defend from any attacks.

Any extra foes that Orsola spawns in are just going to be caught within Hierophant Green’s strands and torn apart or trapped an unable to do anything.

TLDR: Hierophant Green makes Kakyoin hard to approach and hit, while Orsola will be completely caught off guard by invisible attacks hitting her from nowhere. And if all else fails Kakyoin can use the 20 meter Emerald Splash and surround her in a bullet hell.

Wow I forgot about this. Guess I should at least give an argument lol.

Anyways Kakyoin’s big advantage here is surprise and long range. Orsola is unaware of the presence of his stand or its powers, meaning she’s not going to be expecting to get hit by invisible attacks coming at her.
She can tank that initial attack ('cause stats equal) and it goes both ways. Kakyoin won't initially expect a plant to attack him either.
Hierophant Green is a long range type stand, its main thing is attacking from far away with its strands or its Emerald Splash. It will never be far away from Kakyoin to defend him as it can just sit by him to defend from any attacks.
That would soon make him lose. Orsola is an ultra-long-range fighter. She will soon outrange Emerald Splash and then other parts as well. In fact, Orsola will just disappear from his vision. First behind buildings then out of range.
Meanwhile, she can have her plants attack. She shares the perception of her plants so she has no need to stay in vision range or anything.
At that point, it is just her attacking Kakyoin until she eventually wins. It would be far more beneficial for him to chase her down.
Any extra foes that Orsola spawns in are just going to be caught within Hierophant Green’s strands and torn apart or trapped an unable to do anything.
Since this is stat equal that isn't all that easy. And we are talking about plants here. Not easy to restrain in strands, as they can just grow out of any gaps.

And, in general, I think it would be hard for a Hierophant Green to completely defend Kakyoin against big acid attacks. Like, hitting fluid will just make it splash around.

Back