• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Battle Party Tournament (32/32 Teams) (FULL/ONGOING)

Yeh, ill do my best
Also
I am announcing that everyone who has partaken so far, and everyone else, will get 3 teams to submit (one extra for those who put in two, three for newcomers), as to get this thing started

I do not wish for this to die-

Yeh, ill do my best
Also
I am announcing that everyone who has partaken so far, and everyone else, will get 3 teams to submit (one extra for those who put in two, three for newcomers), as to get this thing started

I do not wish for this to die-
Team name: Ready for a amazing world
And

Hey uh, i think i rejected Spongebob before, mainly because if you take away his Toon Force/Broadway Force, he doesnt really do all that much. Like, im pretty sure that 90% of his powers
Gumball is fine? Like he would have a bunch of restricted stuff but he wont be totally crippled

Sorry man, i dont really like it when the rules basically butcher a character's chances if that makes sense (unless you are absolutely sure)

Hey uh, i think i rejected Spongebob before, mainly because if you take away his Toon Force/Broadway Force, he doesnt really do all that much. Like, im pretty sure that 90% of his powers
Gumball is fine? Like he would have a bunch of restricted stuff but he wont be totally crippled

Sorry man, i dont really like it when the rules basically butcher a character's chances if that makes sense (unless you are absolutely sure)
Dang it lemme find a different team 😔

Sorry man-
Team name: Balderdash
And

Sorry man-
And if that doesn't work
Team name: fighting for that robux
And

The idea of two roblox characters sounds funny, so Fighting For That Robux will be accepted

As for Apocalyptic Distortion, along with the typical restrictions, may i request that Giratina be in Altered Form specifically, and Darkseid also kept in Base? Or was that the intention lol

As for Apocalyptic Distortion, along with the typical restrictions, may i request that Giratina be in Altered Form specifically, and Darkseid also kept in Base? Or was that the intention lol
Yeah, I'm fine with Giratina being in Altered Form and Darkseid being in base. Godhead and True Form Giratina would prob be to OP for this tournament.

Yeah, I'm fine with Giratina being in Altered Form and Darkseid being in base. Godhead and True Form Giratina would prob be to OP for this tournament.
Oh wait, hey, im sorry to say, but Goodra and Tinkaton already take up the Pokemon slots- really sorry about that one

Ya know what, they would somehow work with the rules. Plus it sounds fun, why not lol
I mean, Superman has defeated Doomsday based on pure Ap and skill, of course it is always difficult for him since Doomsday becomes stronger, but here he applies the old one: hits hard and fast before he hits you harder and faster

Mortum is almost the same as Doomsday, in fact in his Ultimate form he has a weakness that if you hit his chest it is revealed where his brain bank is and if you destroy his brain bank it would be overloaded, although there is a possibility that he could evolve further so as not to reveal that weakness that if you hit the chest his brain bank is revealed but they never gave it the time necessary to evolve to that point

I mean, Superman has defeated Doomsday based on pure Ap and skill, of course it is always difficult for him since Doomsday becomes stronger, but here he applies the old one: hits hard and fast before he hits you harder and faster

Mortum is almost the same as Doomsday, in fact in his Ultimate form he has a weakness that if you hit his chest it is revealed where his brain bank is and if you destroy his brain bank it would be overloaded, although there is a possibility that he could evolve further so as not to reveal that weakness that if you hit the chest his brain bank is revealed but they never gave it the time necessary to evolve to that point
I mean, if you had the chance, wouldnt you also be able to like- haxx your way to a victory as well?

Like mainly haxxy character that face your team, as all stats are equalized after all
I mean, if you look at my equips they have resistance, immunities to things like soul or biological hax and crazy RE, Adapt, and AC

By the way, you could give manga Goku access to the Potaras, in case the fight goes on too long, he can tell sups about the potaras and thus make this fusion canon in this Tournament lol
fb610e3fae293a6036e0f5816a6b123e.png

I will consider the fusion thing, if a fight does seem like it would go on for longer then intended

Back