• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Stat Equalization Tournament (16/16) (FULL!)

To be fair, she can still lose through other methods that isn't death. The Player can't redo the battle if she's KO'd (And theoretically, BFR'd or incapacitated)
Ah fair, yeah. I am allowing BFR/Incap as wincons as well, considering the characters already in

So Saiki is allowed?

I think Dark Enchantress Cookie would fit in better with these haxxlords running around but that page is stupid outdated, the entire verse is supposed to be 2-A... Newbie will surely carry, with the support of all 3 Pixel Gun 3D scalers on the Internet
You wanna swap yours? Alright, doesnt look too offensive. Might even the playing field

So is this gonna be a haxy tournament cause I don't think the first few peps entered have a chance cause they're all pretty low haxs.

So is this gonna be a haxy tournament cause I don't think the first few peps entered have a chance cause they're all pretty low haxs.
Yeah this was going to happen, thats why i swapped my submission. Feel free to swap yours (but hey, screw it, all stats are equal and death isnt the only wincon)

405965863_663756345878101_3073995137292414488_n.jpg

My submitted character when he sees DBHeroes Goku flying towards him as super saiyan double-rainbow super ego at full speed.

(Shouldve restricted haxxes down to High, but its too late to do that now lol)
Though, im sure some of the less haxxed characters might be able to pass round 1)

I think Amy would be fine, she still does have access to Super/Hyper (and if she's fighting someone like that Goku then she would start there)
Why would she have to start in the form with Conceptual Destruction and Information Manip against Base Goku?

Bitch!

Bitch!
Freddy probably wont be getting his funny necro book, that good?

Back