• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Battle Party Tournament (32/32 Teams) (FULL/ONGOING)

Alright, some teams are gonna be moved up due to a lack of a user's participation. Oh well, crap happens i suppose

I feel like yall should inform them on their message wall at least. Cuz going through all the links to find my match is quite annoying.

I recommend restarting those matches without user participation at all and sending their matches to their respective participants on their message wall to remind them.

Yeah, sent them all messages, ive gotten barely any responses at all. I dont think the message wall is gonna work if private messages dont work either :/

Oh shit you have been sending me private messages???💀

I haven't openned that thing in forever. I only use the notification bell.

Do you not get emails or something when someone posts/messages you?

God damn, no wonder people havent been getting anything

I probably got an email (which i barely open), but I always gravitate towards the notification bell cuz thats where most of the important messages come from. Besides, if you put the tournament match on message wall with the corresponding link there's also that chance third party will see the tournament posts on message wall and watch the matches.

I probably got an email (which i barely open), but I always gravitate towards the notification bell cuz thats where most of the important messages come from. Besides, if you put the tournament match on message wall with the corresponding link there's also that chance third party will see the tournament posts on message wall and watch the matches.
Ah, noted. Ill do so for the next batch of matches, then. They should be popping up soon anyways
Chinamen vs Heian Scholars seems to be nearly done, Voxel Brawlers vs Mad Scientists is now re-open, and "I Need Healing" vs Water Shadow Cats/Evil Always Adapts vs Alter-Ego Cybermaniacs is still on going

Yeah, I think it's best to post the next few matches and let the ongoing ones have a little more time.

Back