• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Stat Equalization Tournament (16/16) (FULL!)

God dammit, one google search to see what Apocalypse Bird looks like and wiki checking, and now my YouTube feed is being blown up with Lob Corp stuff. I am in pain

I do want to mention, to try not to spam the Fun n Game forums with this, i do wish to wait for DEC vs Goku to be done before posting Ancestor vs Buzz Buzzard
but then again that means this entire thing would die of burnout and that also sucks balls

Since the match has been tired out and i wanted to put it out if's misery......DEC vs Goku is over, with Goku pulling through with the most votes- he will be moving on to the second round!
Anna vs Apocalypse Bird is still ongoing (as of this message), and Round 3 (Ancestor vs Buzz Buzzard will be posted soon), this tournament will be dragged for as long as i can drag it (kek)

Back