• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Stat Equalization Tournament (16/16) (FULL!)

Sabrina.

Ngl I thought Paper Mario was gonna get cooked round one but Paper Mario vs The Player (Pixel Gun 3D) seems pretty fair for both sides. I can't say the same about the next round when he's probably gonna have to fight Kusuo Saiki.

Ngl I thought Paper Mario was gonna get cooked round one but Paper Mario vs The Player (Pixel Gun 3D) seems pretty fair for both sides. I can't say the same about the next round when he's probably gonna have to fight Kusuo Saiki.
Yeah, i randomized the seeds to make it a little bit more fair, at least in round 1. Thankfully, Ancestor doesnt get instantly smited (Kira however is not as lucky)

Match 1 has ended, and Goku is moving on after devouring Dark Enchantress Cookie and feeling fresh. However, i do want to propose a question
Considering Match 2 (Kira vs Anna EBF5) is basically a shitstomp, do you all want to move to Match 3 and have Anna move on, or drag out the misery?

(Edit: Match 1 is still going on, as i am waiting for someone to see if DEC has a chance still or not. Got too hasty)

Match 1 has ended, and Goku is moving on after devouring Dark Enchantress Cookie and feeling fresh. However, i do want to propose a question
Considering Match 2 (Kira vs Anna EBF5) is basically a shitstomp, do you all want to move to Match 3 and have Anna move on, or drag out the misery?
It’s not like many people will comment to be fair

I think @Peppersalt43 should get an opportunity to re-pick their character cause they picked Yoshikage Kira before the tournament haxs level went up dramatically.

I think @Peppersalt43 should get an opportunity to pick their character cause they picked Yoshikage Kira before the tournament haxs level went up dramatically.
Good call, ill wait for them to submit a new character (that conforms to the rules) while waiting for Match 1's DEC defenders

I guess while i wait for DEC vs Goku to be decided upon, and Kira being swapped out for someone else so he doesnt get curbed, i could start Match 3 (which shouldnt take as long)

For those who have submitted Yoshikage Kira, World Gobbler, Ciefador Espiral, feel free to swap them out with someone else who may have a better shot in the Tournament (following rules of course), as i may, MAY, swap out Ancestor the the Terrarian

For those who have submitted Yoshikage Kira, World Gobbler, Ciefador Espiral, feel free to swap them out with someone else who may have a better shot in the Tournament (following rules of course), as i may, MAY, swap out Ancestor the the Terrarian
You can call it Spiral Reaper, that's the literal translation of its name
I kinda wanna keep it because it's a ttrpg character and just like D&D it has a ton of layered resistances and what little hax it does have works on people who can resist it

You can call it Spiral Reaper, that's the literal translation of its name
I kinda wanna keep it because it's a ttrpg character and just like D&D it has a ton of layered resistances and what little hax it does have works on people who can resist it
Spiral Reaper? Aight bet lol, and alrighty, i just wanted to make sure we mitigated the amount of shitstomps that happen

Since DEC vs Goku is gonna be a while, and im waiting to see if Kira is swapped out so he doesnt get curbstomped by Anna, should i go ahead with Match 3 (The Ancestor (Darkest Dungeon) vs Buzz Buzzard)?

Back