• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Battle Party Tournament (32/32 Teams) (FULL/ONGOING)

Cmon folks! Two more slots open! Im sure SOMEONE wants them lol (i just wanna get the bracket done argh)

Spiral of Pain. Also, maaaybe you have to restrict GoD's Time Travel, it would prob be wonky as heck
Yeah ill have GOD's Time Travel be restricted to save a headache, but thats that. 32/32 teams

As for everyone else, it is full, and i am working on the bracket soon!

Why so many slots?

Are you crazy, tournaments this big on the wiki almost never finish
Yes.

Also hey, its something. Truth be told i have no hope that it will finish but dammit i will try

Oh yeah im posting matches sometimes tomorrow, i gotta argue for Army in Red. Fun times

Before we begin, are there any matches that i should not bother posting because they would most likely end up as a horrible stomp?
For the sake of brevity and all that

Before we begin, are there any matches that i should not bother posting because they would most likely end up as a horrible stomp?
For the sake of brevity and all that
You can prob skip match 5. Hollow Fables vs Super Dragon seems pretty one-sided.

I will say, Lizardy and Godzilla vs Luigi and Pac-Man kinda seems like a stomp for P & L
(along with Big Dragon and Hammer vs Nah, I'd Adapt. Javen has got screwed over big time, im so sorry man)
Bro all of my teams 😭
I knew I should've submitted doom guy and Isabelle.

Bro all of my teams 😭
I knew I should've submitted doom guy and Isabelle.
Do you want me to just- advance those matches and have mercy?
(Dont worry, you can still participate. Your teams just are knocked out (i may put in a loser's bracket tbh))

Yeah next four are gonna be Voxel Brawlers vs Mad Scientists, April Anime vs Slithery Geniuses, Determined Friendship vs MIGUEL, and Flaw of Two World vs Eye See Combat

Back